Too many Indians in the world

I have a theory about India demographics, that I would want /pol to help me evaluate.

As you might know, Indias population is estimated to be around 1.3 billion people. The indians conduct a census every tenth year, but I suspect that the result from this census is hugely flawed.

1. The people conducting the census are poorly educated, because India is a third-world developing country, and therefore prone to make errors.
2. As everyone knows, there are feces and shit floating around on the streets of Indian cities. This comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.
3. No one will remove these piles of feces because of a general lack of hygiene amongst Indians.
4. Given enough time, these piles of shit will get the same color and odor as any Indian male, and considering the fact that these piles of shit have about the same work ethics as an average Indian male the piles of shit and groups of Indian males are indistinguishable from each other.
5. Now … the people conducting the census will be bound to count these piles of shit as people (because they are poorly educated) and thereby bloat the actual numbers of individuals living in the country.
6. As if these piles of shits weren’t enough, the numbers are also puffed by the fact, that there is a considerable amount of dead people floating around in Indian rivers
7. These dead people will mingle with living people bathing in the sewage rivers (again because of a lack of basic hygiene amongst Indians) and therefore these corpses are inadvertently counted as living people instead of dead ones.

Taken all together I would suspect, that the actual number of inhabitants in India will be somewhere between 200-300 million people, and not 1.3 billion.

tl;dr Indians don't poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source for dead people in rivers: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html

Source for general filth: chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

tip kak m8

>indian of peace
youtube.com/watch?v=mVnHLobJZHU

superpower by 2030

At least they won't be Muslim by 2030.

Yeah ... muslims are only 14% of the population in India, and they are safe, whereas Denmark has a 7% muslim population and we are doomed.

>whitetrash logic

top lol

The thing people don't get about India is, it's very diverse. There are 28 states in India and each state pretty much has it's own language and culture. If you compare a southern indian state like Andhra pradesh and a northern one like Kashmir, there's more differences than say netherlands and germany (way more than you scandinavian furniture cucks). The country as is was just loosely bounded by that bitch Queen elizabeth. It shouldn't have been a country in the first place (hence why it's referred to as a sub-continent most of the time). SO, point is, it should be a region with smaller countries and if you go state by state, they'll appear smaller. There's only one state called Uttar Pradesh in northern india that is like the worst in terms of poverty and population and should be nuked ASAP.

It's because everytime Pajeet squats on the street a new hindu dindu is born.

fuck you shrimp on teh bahbie. We work harder than you bogans. We're not dindus.

You must give them credit where credit is due.
They did manage to expel the muslim influence.
And for all the poo in the loo jokes the modernization going on over there is quite astounding.
You must remember they have a long history of a very rigid caste system that even now they are struggling to undo.
I must say i do look forward to viewing them as equal rivals and not something as a joke in twenty or so years.

Nah i think we're a long way from that. I'd say over a 100 years or so. Most of teh smart folk end up immigrating to America. China is probably going to be the rival to watch for by the US. Hence the closer ties we see between India and the US these days as well.

Yeah, but you've got the kind of Muslim that'll blow you the fuck up.

>managed to expel sandniggers

Yep ... no problems with religious intolerance in India. Wish everyone else could learn from these tolerant "poople".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India

Just checked the population of denmark, india has 30x the number of muslims than the entire population of denmark.

Imagine if muslims attacked more seriously in india, ww3 here we go. Might even have to sign up.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India
You're an idiot. Your bringing up a link that shows religious violence from the turn of the millenium. Why not mention the Crusades then? lmao. Also, how did you norse cucks end up adopting a middle-eastern jew as a god?

Learn to read hillbilly. Just skip the parts from the start of the millenium and cruice to religious violence in the last 10 years or so. There is a lot of killings going on in India that we never hear about.

Most nordic countries are pretty irreligious. That is part of what makes them so perfect.

From my extensive business travel in the region I can only posit:

The Muslims say the Hindus stink more

The Hindus say the Muslims stink more.

Someone is definitely lying but I could never find out who. The Sikhs are all right. They just stink of curried vegetables.

Btw ... almost half the population in Murica believe the world was created 6000 years ago. Talk about adopting a middle-eastern jew as a god.

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/

Settle down pastry. I'm an Indian living in the good ole' US of A. haha.

Although I wouldn't mind fucking Nina Agdal. Are all danish women that hot? You lucky bastards!

>Nina Agdal
By danish standards Nina is a solid 6/10 (thats 11/10 in imperial measures). Would only consider hitting it if drunk.

>it's a "someone mentions the crusades to prove his religion is not barbaric" episode

Damn. Indian women are either really pretty(which is like 0.0001%) or really ugly. The 5/10s would probably be 1/10 in Denmark. Enjoy your country man!

Wew. Windmills and waffles are here. I'm not religious either you fucking bicyclist :P

Kek, I hope some poo see's this

Zimbabwe! LOL. I hope you're using a proxy or are on Tor.

How does any of that matter when will be superpower by 2020

Behanchod. Super power kahan se banenge bhai?

>How does any of that matter when will be superpower by 2020
By all means define what constitutes a "superpower".

Let's just look at sport. Even though India is supposed to contain 1/7 of the earths population, there isn't a single sport that India dominates (cricket isn't a sport). How are you suppose to be super at anything other than poo in the street?

This post would be funnier if a leaf posted it

lol..why do you hate India so much though man? When you've been cucked for 200 years shit happens. Also see my post on how diverse India is. It'll take time for things to change. I see no reason why Danes should hate on India unless you're a muzzie refugee. Or a paki cunt.

>being this triggered and obsessed about India
wew lad

I don't hate India. This is purely for science. I find it odd, that a country that supposedly contains 1/7 of the words population can't assemble a decent team of football players and beat the shit out of everyone else. With that amount of players to choose from, one would expect, that there would at least be 11 persons that were good at football. Or any teamsport for that matter.

Either indians generally suck at everything, or the Indian population is way lower than what is estimated.

8 8 8 5 2 0 0 7 9 7

Indian "microsoft support" scammer's phone number. They rage hard and try to get super edgy. Have fun guys.

Your flag litteraly contains a giant anus. This is how obsessed India is about poo in the street.

Because we don't care about your semen slurping sport. Now fuck off

Be careful not to cut yourself over that edge m8

They all fucking stink

>don't care about excelling at anything

... except poo in street.

How is India supposed to be a superpower by 2020 when you litterally suck at everything?

Go and wash yourself and an elephant, you dirty currynigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

see where denmark is? LOL. Without the Germans you idiots are toast. Russia will rape your women and put that slavic DNA in their assholes. We are better than Denmark in every military aspect. Not to mention, we rule the IT world these days. Google and Microsoft are run by Indians pastry maker. Meanwhile, you idiots stick to making low quality furniture and victoria's secret models with bleached assholes.LOL

whoa whoa someone's mad

>India is going to be a superpower by 2030
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

GDP is a poor measure for weath, as everyone is supposed to know. I have no problem with Indias GDP being very high while at the same time enjoying clean healthy food, clean water, no poo in street, and a paycheck most Indians can only dream of. It is good to be living in the most perfect place in the world, i.e. Scandinavia, looking down on everyone else.

... GDP is also a poor measure of wealth btw.

That being said, give me tips on how to fuck a Danish chick? I don't want to waifu one because i'd rather leave your race alone. I live in America and I've seen many swedish women fucking black guys here in San francisco. What's up with that? They want that BBC?

Actually the population is 10 billion, excluding poo statues.

You have internet in Haiti

Swedish men are garbarge tier, mongrel like, borderline subhuman, always have been. Swedes were never part of the big viking raids, in fact they actively seemed to work against it. They are like a nation of muslim sleeper cells.

On getting our women; just come here and have a good time. If you are a cool person, and just the fact that you are a big dick american, would be enough to make some teens runny.

I am indian and I lol'd hard as fuck at >comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.

Arey vaah! Ek aur hindustani Sup Forumsack! :O

Oi vey
Superpower 2020

Kidda paaji???

Mfw select all images with a storefront

Well, we will the last one standing.

I just noticed they put an anus on their flag.

POO IN THE LOO

Can you go home pls, we're full as fuck

you are not even a real threat.

I love Indians

DESIGNATED SHITTING PANTS
DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

BURGERS AND CURRIES B T F O

>I love Indians

A superpower in producing shit and shit skins for centuries to come.

>

Kek has spoketh to his followers.

Did somebody say 'Fuck'?

India is a geopolitical nonfactor just leave them alone.

>indian women are really pretty
Nice joke ameribro.