Why does American nationalism make Europeans so angry?

Why does American nationalism make Europeans so angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Pacifico_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because we never shut the fuck up about it

You need a nation in order to have nationalism, you stupid burger

Because you think people actually give a fuck about your mutt infested land that belongs to the natives anyway.

hmmmm? why do you guys do this?

>say something dumb
>get mocked for it
>haha gottem

You guys really do care tho

return finland to sami

Natives lost the war fair and square, gook

Is that why half the threads on Sup Forums are about america?

This might sound unbelievable: it's because they actually believe it.

>invade nation despite having zero right or justification for doing so
>level every city and kill thousands upon thousands of civilians
>this causes dozens of islamic militia groups to start organizing
>wonder why these people won't bow to your imperialistic mass-murdering "democracy" so you kill more of them and try to forcefully implement your political system into a completely foreign culture
>repeat this process a few more times in other countries with unsurprisingly little effect, still consider it a "victory" because at least you mass-murdered those damn muslims and established control of the oil market (which was the goal from the start but americans will gladly lie through their teeth to make you believe otherwise)
>millions of them are forced to relocate to europe
>now feeling nothing but hatred for the western world due to the actions of the USA, they proceed to commit increasingly more brutal mass murders against europeans

America is a demonic mass-murdering capitalist empire built entirely on murdering people for the sake of resources. I sincerely hope that the USA gets fucking destroyed and every American who took part in ruining this world suffer a painful death, americans are nothing but greedy christian psychopaths who literally destroy everything they come in contact with.

calm down

woah, no politics on Sup Forums.

>American nationalism
civic nationalism YES!

Because your nationalism is a joke, it's not organic. It's manufactured by your corporations. American nationalism and 'conservatism' is just corporate cock sucking. All you do is bend over backwards and get fucked at the expense of your interests. In addition to that, your entire civilisation does nothing but destroy genuine culture and identity, replacing it with consumerism and corporate identities. Any genuine American right-winger or 'conservative' understands America is a failed state and an enemy of the European people's.

That's totally the truth tho.

Seriously let's admit once and for all that America was one of the evilest force of the 20th century.

Now that we know all that they done in South America and Vietnam it's dishonest not to admit it.

>get shot on a sandbox for israel
>american nationalism

I guess nationalism is a spectrum...

i didnt read it

Because it gets tacky.

Waving a flag during an important holiday is one thing.

Having a chick wearing it as underwear to advertise a burger is disrespectful.

Foreigners wear that kind of stuff way more than we do. All those “I love NY” t-shirts and apparel with America’s flag they sell in NYC are being marketed to you guys, not us.

People from all over the country visit NYC as tourists, it isn't aimed at foreigners.

Have you ever visited outside the US before? Clothes that reference the USA in any way are insanely trendy, way more so than they are in the US. Half the people in China wear a Yankees cap, and they don’t even know what the Yankees are.

There can be no American nationalism because there is no American nation.

Of the various tribal-political movements active in the US today, Chicano nationalism is probably the least bad.

>because there is no American nation

wew lad

Because it doesn't exist. Americans don't get along with each other. There's a persistent hatred for either poor people or over politics

as far as global superpowers go the United States has been incredibly benevolent. do you know what the British would've done if one of their citizens were tortured to death like happened in DPRK?

lmao.

That is no different than how typical brother’s behave. Familiarity tends to breed contempt until something reminds them of how similar they are to each other.

Americans always think they hate each other until something like a Pearl Harbor or 9/11 happens and then like a switch everyone is suddenly ready to fuck up some japs or muzzies for hurting their brothers.

Because it affects them geopolitic , civic and comercial terms

American nationalism happens to take the form of starting wars overseas and European countries having to deal with the fallout.
Not unlike Sup Forums, you fuckers lack the ability to keep in contained to the point of "bringing freedom" to a country being a colloquialism for the USA invading poor nations and bombing the living fuck out of the people living there. Your religiously driven nationalism is no different to how ISIS spreads its religiously driven nationalistic desire to create an Islamic state. America is basically the Christian version of ISIS, if it had succeeded and formed a nation-state of its own and expanded for a few hundred years.

*in ..... commercial

>spend centuries colonizing the world
>brutally repress natives
>create states doomed to fail by empowering minority groups to run your viceroyalties
>constantly war with your neighbors over who gets to be in charge of these shitty states
>let it all collapse and threaten global stability

>America tries to hold it all together to prevent global catastrophe
>America takes all the blame for all the problems created by centuries of European policy
>America continues to try to hold it all together clear up to 2016, constantly getting shit for it
>America finally stops giving a fuck about everyone else's fuck-ups and decides to just leave them to reap what they sowed so long ago, continues to constantly get shit for it

Fuck the world

Oh gosh those poor poor Europeans who never dindu nuffin having to deal with the fallout of foreign countries. Excuse me if it takes a while for me to shed a tear.

Because America has no universal identity or culture, and yet people here are more vocal and obnoxious about how proud they are of their country than any other nation on the planet. It's literally a nation of mindless consumerism built on a foundation of violence against other countries. If you have any respect for your founding fathers whatsoever, you should utterly despise the modern American state.

>belongs to the natives anyway.
but they're mostly dead now dumbass

El bastardo genetico....

You are an intellectually dishonest cretin.

nice memes when did this place become like this. fuck Sup Forums and /leftypol/

I'm right. You just don't want to accept it.

jesus chirst you and the finn are in every anti american thread.

L'oscurità senza nome....

>He thinks the U.S. government wants to spread Christianity
wew lad
Most people here are functionally agnostic, they might claim to be Catholic or something to appease their grandparents, but almost everyone under 50 is not religious in the slightest.

Because its a lie.
Half the population fucking hates America but still believes its the greatest nation in the world.

>Because America has no universal identity or culture
we do, it's called the american culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_the_United_States
>yet people here are more vocal and obnoxious about how proud they are of their country than any other nation on the planet.
it's a mix alot of whiners and self haters
>It's literally a nation of mindless consumerism built on a foundation of violence against other countries.
just like any big capitalist empire but consumerism is criticized in america by alot of people

>Half the population fucking hates America but still believes its the greatest nation in the world.
what that doesn't make sense m8 , you mean that 1/2 of america hate america and the other 1/2 thinks its the best?

Because you can't be proud of your country in europe without being seen as a racist and probably losing your job.
You can only be proud to be "european" and even then only as long as you constantly shout from the rooftops that anyone of any race and religion can be european and that white people are evil.

The only Americans with culture are
>Natives
>First generation immigrants
That's it. The shit you linked has no basis in tradition, ethnic identity, etc. It's mass produced dollar bin pop culture pretending to be real culture.

And consumerism in America is by far the worst on the entire planet. Not even the rich oil sheiks in Saudi Arabia compete. Whenever people here get insecure about international affairs, they comfort themselves to the thought they can throw themselves into debt slavery to buy something.

>was one of the evilest force of the 20th century.
But it was lesser evil

You can't have nationalism without a nation. Amerimutts will always have just a state.

Probably has a lot of it has to do with the fact that many Americans base their nationalism on putting down other countries. It can never be "America is great because it can get different religions and ethnicity to work in one government framework". It for some reason has to be "America is great because the French are frog faced cucks who loose wars". A lot of Americans can find pride only in the sense that they are better than somebody else in some way. It's the same way regionally. We get coasties who find pride only in talking down to flyovers and flyovers who find pride only in talking down to coasties and all sorts of similar shit, because Americans only think of what everyone else is doing and not what they are doing.

Hey look another mouthbreather who thinks culture he doesn't like isn't culture. Go back to pol

you know that other nations started just like us , our culture is just a new thing because it's very diverse but that doesn't mean it isn't a culture
> Whenever people here get insecure about international affairs, they comfort themselves to the thought they can throw themselves into debt slavery to buy something.
ahhh in the recession people were saving money

kek

America’s lack of a universal identity is literally its identity. The country was founded on the idea of meritocracy, self-determination, and freedom.

You were being prosecuted for being a Protestant? Go to America.

You were being burdened by state taxes? Go to America.

You were being systematically targeted for ethnic genocide? Go to America.

You’re country has been taken over by commies? Go to America.

You can always leave if you don’t like it. You live in a country that allows you to do that.

No they hate it, but its still better than the alternatives.

Anything not rooted in tradition is not culture. It is pop culture. Did you fail your social studies courses in middle school?

South America has a well established culture based off of being an ethnic melting pot. Meanwhile, we do not.

>this is what amerimongrels actually believe

El hijo de puta demoniaco....

>he thinks I'm just one poster instead of a whole network of shitposters

>South America has a well established culture based off of being an ethnic melting pot. Meanwhile, we do not.
lol

Too bad that's not true anymore. The only good thing about this country is the fact you can leave. The modern state is just as bad as the dictatorships you think it is a safe haven from. There's no national identity to America, and thus, no reason to stay out of loyalty. I'm saving up to leave before they take away that privilege away, like they're stripping every other liberty. Every other American with a brain is doing the same.

Not really. The only difference between us and Europe is that we actually have the power to do those things now you decry the US for doing.

Google the Suez Crisis. The UK and France very much tried to continue their fuckery abroad until somebody who could actually stop them finally told them no.

Well please tell us the name of the fantastic country you're making your daring escape to.

>be american
>be afraid of words

pls leave

damn
i couldn't have said it better myself
americans have truly ruined the world

Germany is the only country in Europe that is chastised for nationalism, and rightfully so. If you make an aggressive grab for domination, you best not lose.

>be danish
>murder beloved Norwegian albino moose

Well it's not anything more intelligent or historically literate than the shit pol screeches out on a daily basis so it's not like he's missing out.

>be amerimutt
>murder your own people

I would tell you, but you would just Google "anti-[country] stereotypes and insults" out of deep seated insecurity.

Any showing of American pride greatly inflames their overwhelming inferiority complexes towards Americans.

They desperately want us to take them seriously and treat them with some amount of respect, and are constantly hurt by American dismissiveness. Why do you think they want our validation so badly?

nah good for you, tho i doubt you will leave just like all those retards who promised us that they are gonna leave to Canada.

It's in fucking South America isn't it. Come on tell me, I'll only laugh a little.

tfw I will never wake up in a comfy suburban house, go out and grab the newspaper after having walking my dog where I say hi to me neighbours out on the porch having their morning coffee and croissant, only to go home, shower, grab my edc glock and go to the shooting range in my big fucking chevy truck and shoot some mothafuckin guns

It should be pretty obvious to everyone by now that decolonization was a mistake, user.

Fuck you england, you were the ones that ruined everything.

>Caring what people on an anonymous imageboard say about the country you want to move to

Holy shit, you are such a baby. Please fucking leave.

t. retard

>fights countless wars to try and fix the mess caused by decolonization
>still defends it

you're the retard, user. post africa's gdp next.

Suburban living has never been cheaper ever since white Americans have started migrating to the inner cities to live the modern trendy Hipster life.

There is nothing stopping you from pursuing that dream.

Britain pls be an empire again, you were a cool boss, tricky, but cool

You talking with indian immigrant

Do you unironically believe this?

probably, yeah. you can never tell with an american, they get attached to the weirdest things.

My god you faggots are obsessed. Do you just search through threads looking for random Americans to quote to post your meme? Is this the actual highlight of a Yuropoor’s day? Seek sunlight.

Every time I hear someone talking about leaving I just think about the same kind of idiot who's dissatisfied with whoever won whichever election.
Leaving your country isn't an easy decision to make, and most countries won't accept you anyways unless you have qualifications. And if you're a person with qualifications then likely you have connections here in the states, connections you will likely not want to leave, and do poorly without.

Things will proceed similarly no matter who wins.

britbong detected

I agree on the greentext, but I don't wish harm on the naive or the misinformed. I do wish harm on the murderers and warmongerers though.

Because Americans are nice people who have changed the world as a whole.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Pacifico_affair

Yeah, we do know, German scum.

Because you have never experienced what it can lead to and since you're all insanely stupid and uneducated, this mixture of nationalism is dangerous.
That's the best answer you'll get in this thread...

>Egypt takes your canal
>Egypt are also more likely to side with the USSR than the West
>Fight them and win
>US and USSR have to team up to stop the UK and France
>Only listen in order to prevent WWIII

american nationalism is an oxymoron
'europeans' does not denote a group
you are a retarded american whose head deserves to be smashed on the concrete

One day the European BOGA will stand up to the American MUTT, then the day of wh*Te genocide will ACTUALLY happen and KARA BOGA will rule the earth, enacting a peace among all ethnicities and cultures until the end of life.

Thank your president Donald Mutt for opening everyone's eyes on how retarded your country is, I honestly forgot that it got swept under the rug when Bush got out of office.

>by a. mizrahi
they could've put a little effort into this picture to make it seem real

>Any showing of American pride greatly inflames their overwhelming inferiority complexes towards Americans.
this

Your right Hans...I guess we need to change our ways and start liking getting pegged in the ass while we are shit on...while our wives are out getting raped in the open streets by a crowed over 1k+ sandniggers, and them thank them for enriching our culture.

I hope America goes full SS and no one is able to stop us, starting with you faggots and Merkel's 4th Reich

That image does absolutely nothing to detract from the fact India's economy is much better better off post decolonization.

>Egypt are also more likely to side with the USSR than the West
So you decide to destroy any chance the Arab states had of favoring the West by reinforcing everything they hate about it by cooperating with Israel in order to invade Egypt. Bravo
>US and USSR have to team up to stop the UK and France
"have to" LOL Like you would have taken on the USSR if it was just them.
>Only listen in order to prevent WWIII
Nothing to with the entire world condemning you for it and the US threatening to destroy the pound by selling off all its reverses of it?