Why did the Eds' scams always fail?

Why did the Eds' scams always fail?

>Ed messing things up
>the kankers
>the kids get wise and leave
>eddy gets too bold and fucks it up

Occasionally one of the other kids destroy their scam, or the one monkey episode where they lost parts of Ed's costume and couldn't make the scam work

they were constantly flying too close to the sun

with every crazy scam,instead of taking it easy and acting nonchalantly,they always operated in extremes.

and when they did take it easy,someone else would call them on their bullshit

Holy crap. This is glorious.

They never plan ahead.

Plank

Ed

Because they were shit

I always liked that no matter how many times they fucked up, the kids always came back for more.

Sometimes they cut corners. Like once they were trying to sell tacos, and Eddy's big plan was paper plates for the shell, crayon shavings for like cheese, and just salsa.

the kids are dicks who do not enjoy the quality entertainment that is only worth a quarter

Better question is why did the kids even participate with any of their creations?

Comedy.

but some DID work.
its just that they were, well, scams. as soon as someone figured it out, they would just beat the mess out of them for a refund

They could have had so many successful scams. Hell, they wouldn't even be scams.

>Edd builds a thing
>They sell it

Boom, infinite money.

Especially after what happened to Jimmy.

Do you think they are still making scams now that everyone is friendly towards them?

Suburban life is boring

Because you shouldn't make a living by cheating people.
Because they're suckers

it wouldnt be funny if they won

Pretty much this. Hell, the river cruise was going great til the Kankers fucked it all up. On paper it was a brilliant idea and not even a scam since they were providing an actual service for money.

No kidding. I wish I had these jokers in my neighbourhood. They put effort into their shenanigans.

The other kids act as if they're a big nuisance but what else do they he going on that so much more interesting than whatever the Eds are offering?

>That one Ed Edd and Eddy episode where the Eds get kidnapped and forced to do footsies with the Kankers

And that was when I knew I had a foot fetish.

>Episode where they find a box of turkey basters and sell them as squirt guns
I mean yeah, they weren't real squirt guns but they still functioned as one and that's well enough for 25 cents. Hell, a turkey baster probably makes a better squirt gun than the cheap plastic shit you would find at a dollar store.