Muslim Victimhood

How did the narrative of Muslim victimhood become so predominant?

We're talking about an ideology whose polities and empires have been engaged in wholesale ethnic cleansing, genocide, war, conquest, forced conversion for 1400 years from the Atlantic Coast to Indonesia.

How is it possible to view Muslims as victims if you have any understanding of macrohistory?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemistus_Pletho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

Whats the history of the word "Islamophobia"?

They are victims the left recognizes that our involvement in the middle east justifies their attacks.

It arose after 9/11.

well generally people have no understanding of history so painting them as victims works well

WWII and slayberry means that only white people are evil.

This combined with media and left wing hollywood that managed to push that narrative.
90% of war movies are about WWII
90-100% of documentary's about war and dictators are about Hitler and WWII
100% of the movies about slavery are about whites having black slaves.

>involvement in the middle east
>justifies their attacks

So is a group of Greeks, Bulgarians and Serbs justified in grenading and gunning down Turks in coffee shops?

Jews.

It's amazing how much they owe to the Jews. They quite truthfully wouldn't even be in Western countries if it weren't for Jews. Yet they still curse them.

Liberals.

The ethical philosophy of the liberal-left (and liberal right as well really) orientates around World War 2.

It's a sort of secular theology at this point.

day of the rope for white christians that listen to jew preachers

It's probably currently the biggest and most bizarre cognitive dissonance the left has They automatically want to protect any ethnic minorities (so this includes Muslims in the west) yet in doing so they support the importation of an ideology completely at odds with their liberal western values (womens rights, LGBT rights, secularism, animal rights coz halal slaughter).

My theory is they're just cowards and are scared of Muslims so instead of calling them for the backwards regressives they are, they pretend they're helpless victims who need more compassion or understanding.and if we all just make more hashtags the Muslims will stop being a problem #notallMuslims #religionofpeace etc. etc.

>How did the narrative of Muslim victimhood become so predominant?
young westerners are cowards who jumped at the notion of a feel good, do nothing non-solution that offers pseudo-moral superiority

It's a simplistic explanation, but people in the west have been trained, by pavlovian conditioning of entertainment media, to associate the entire concept of inter-racial dynamics with white oppression and non-white victimhood. So when they see a brown Muslim, they automatically assume that there's a dynamic of "white oppression" at play somewhere. This is compounded by the fact Islam is semitic, and semites have this obsessed with wailing about self-pity. It's why members of the Ummah will go on rants about how people in countries they don't know two-fucks about, say Burma or Thailand, are "oppressing" their "akhis" (brothers).

That man makes me sad

The older I get, the more I feel we need to abandon Christianity.

The Bishop in that district where that 84 year old priest was killed the other day put up some post saying "Forgive them Father". That's what Christianity is.

We need to return to something like Neo-Platonism.

Give this guy a read:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gemistus_Pletho

Australia here with some serious truth.

Why, he's an ugly inbred paki subhuman?

Do you see yourself in him or something?

It starts with the construct of a word.

This word slowly becomes the new standard across the learning institutions of this country. First it begins in the colleges, where a group of intellectuals agree upon a basic premise. Then it becomes an agenda at all the colleges and universities. After a while, it trickles down throughout the lesson plans and after-school specials. Finally, it becomes a definition, an accepted fact where even laymen and common folk have an opinion of it.

You cannot stop what has been indoctrinated into students for a whole generation.

>This is compounded by the fact Islam is semitic

Yep the Jews and Muslims are one and the same really. When I was a naive unredpilled drone I thought they hated each other because muh Israel/Palestine and whilst that may be the case sometimes they're still allies in the west against the white goy.

>but people in the west have been trained, by pavlovian conditioning of entertainment media, to associate the entire concept of inter-racial dynamics with white oppression and non-white victimhood

This seems like a very very American thing. I never really remember this in Europe or the UK. Europe's history is white people at war and oppressing each other so the idea of white privilege is really stupid here. It was always class based privilege or Catholics and Protestants fighting. The idea you were automatically privileged because you had white skin is laughable and has really only come into being in very recent USA but because their Jew riddled media is so influential its infecting everywhere.

Muslims are just significantly more stupid Jews, or at least Arab and Maghrebi ones are.