Banning Islam to safe the children

As you all know, Muhammed fucked an 8-year old after he "married" her.

To protect our kids, we should ban Islam, which worships Muhammed.

Please let me know how this is not a valid argument. If someone came up with a kiddie fucking religion today, we would also ban it.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/26766988
skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fucked an 8-year old after he "married" her.
>implying there's anything wrong with that

This

LITTLE GIRLS IS NOT KIDS.

When did I get on Sup Forums ?

nu4chan everyone

In fairness, that's a pretty hot 8 year old.

I know. I would love to cuddle and kiss her and love her gently.

Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

>liking OLD HAGS
You're the disgusting one here.
How could you think it's wrong to want to cuddlr and love on a girl as cute and sweet as this?

I have absolutely no objection to this proposal, OP. All kid diddling religions should be banned.

Oh, wait, I wanted not thay picture.
Here, Cozi. She's good

Sorry, OP, but your thread has been ruined.
Time to ruin it some more.
rollerino

Is it just me or Sup Forums is being raided by shills heavily right now?

In fairness, this is a average looking child with makeup on her face meaning something must be terribly wrong with her parents.

OW YOU GOT ME

Around this time there is always a bunch of shilly thread up, just wait for the shitstorm to calm down.

>hurr muh degeneracy
>ebin image macro

Checks out.

Hello lebbit

Sooka, i's accurate AF.

Fuck off, degenerate.
You'll hang with the rest on the day of the rope.

It's not exactly new.

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/26766988

ROLLAN for zakhar

As you all know, Abraham attempted to murder his son Isaac after "God" ordered him to.

To protect our kids, we should ban Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, which all worship a God who would supposedly order parents to murder their children as a test of faith. We should lock up anyone who sympathizes with the would-be child murderer, Abraham, because they are in fact saying they would murder their children if a voice in their head they believed to be God told them to.

Please let me know how this is not a valid argument. If someone tried sacrificing their children today, they would be committed to a mental asylum.

Fucking disgusting.
Good to know what they do to pedos like you in jail.
Best practise lifting the soap without bending over, but then again you might enjoy getting rammed in the ass for all I know.

I am Vasya

God you fucking filthy newfags make me sick.

During those times I think tern pregnancy was the norm.
You know, shorter lifespans and shit.

But that still does'nt justify fucking a 9 year old.
Likely not fertile yet because of age, and definitely unable to give birth.
So even by that time's standards he fucked a kid.

*tips

vasya is the best one, hands down
:^)

Difference is, newfags will become oldfags if they keep lurking, and those who don't will go and do whatever they please.
Degenerates, however, will stay degenerates. The only way to cleanse themselves is atonement, and you are fucked way beyond that line. Just do the right thing once and kill yourself.

fug'n muzzies

>those who don't will go
We can only hope you leave soon.
>DEGENERACY
What could possibly be "degenerate" about liking little girls?

What's the problem with having sex with a married woman?

Some people think it's wrong for girls to be married good and young. They think girls should run around doing whatever they want.

Sup Forums is full of Pedos m8. Also his wife was older than him and his youngest wife was at least 16. Arabs count yrs based on the lunar calendar and only count them after the child is 6 after they got their real name because of the high infant mortality rate in medevil SA

wht was it?

FF posting a candydolll
Really fucking sad what this site has become.

Who is this?

>lunar calendar
so she is 6 yrs + 9 months?

nice damage control tho. in truth, we all know mohammed fucked goats and little boys when he wasnt raping arabic women.

It's not natural, because attraction is linked to fertility. Girls before puberty aren't fertile, and they aren't sexually developed, and they can't consent, making you a rapist, which just adds to the degeneracy.
Face it, you don't belong here.

Cheese Pizza probably from cripple chan. I hope that fgt gets arrested

A degenerate expressing his degeneracy.

>What if infant mortality rate
You do know some Bedouin tribes stil only start counting a child's age after 6 and give them their name because that's when they're less likely to die. It's not damage control, I looked into it and I found this explanation. If you don't like it fine, It doesn't matter to be.

>Sup Forums is full of pedos
So is the Middle East, and some European cities thanks to enrichment.
Doesn't mean we aren't going to lash them to crosses and leave them to the crows.

>that flag

- Islamic scholars all agree Aisha was literally 9 yrs old at the time the pedo Muhammed fucked her.
what!?

Yeah, Pedos should be killed. Germany's age of consent laws are already @ 14. Mexico's at 12. Some disgusting shit

i included your 6 year period in my caculations, faggot

Never seen Zimbabwe?
And they called ME a newfag.
This one is on me.

kek

>not knowing Ryry
Read the filenames. She was in Zeke & Luther as a tsundere imouto. So cute.
It was just candydoll pics.
>they can't consent, making you a rapist,
>gentle loving, mutually enjoyable sexual activity is rape
How?

Age of consent should never pass below 15, and even that should only be for people below 18.

Want some more?
I love to make their value go down by posting them.
Have Yugoslavia.

Is that what's considered cute nowadays? She really isn't anything special t.b.h.

>mutually enjoyable
>implying any person would want to touch a pedo with a 10 foot long pole
Yeah, nah. Go refill your chloroform supplies, you scumbag.

AoC in Germany is 16. It's only 14 if you're underage yourself.

Yeah, that is more like it. Trips don't lie.

>To protect our kids
You don't have any kids.
And probably you also gladly fucked 9yo.

Digits. The gift that keeps on giving.

Indeed no child deserves abuse. These fucking Jews are pushing pedophilia. If they get it through I don't know what I'll do

Don't you have an FAL in the attic somewhere?

nothing. you will do nothing. like nothing has been done when they legalised faggotry and trans shit. it's even legal to suck off animals in the leaf kingdom and people still don't do shit.

Thanks OP. Sooooooooo excited.

vasya git

If you don't like Ryry or Cozi how about this one?
So, are you one of those think it's okay for girls to slut around so long as she only gets fucked by irresponsible guys but it's a horrible thing if she's married good and young? Since you support the AoC and say shit like
>even that should only be for people below 18.
I assume you do.

Found another one guise. Hehe.

Cute. Her parents are lucky people.

There's a difference between "good and young" and being sold at 7 years old.
And no, I frown upon young girls whoring themselves out. It's just that it's their decision, and they will pay dearly for it when they have to settle for a beta cuck.

I'm pretty sure it's the beta cuck paying and not them.

second for Zakhar

Actually, kind of both.
Weak men and trashy women paying for their mistakes.

She was the only reason I watched that show. And that other girl that was on it.
>sold at 7 years old
You make marriage and stability sound like such negative things.
>frown upon young girls whoring themselves out
But you don't want to prevent it. That's just as bad as encouraging it.

yeah wow kill yourself you piece of shit.
i dont care if no woman in your age wants to fuck you, dont molest little girls you pathetic freak.

It's sad when people are only upset by something because it's against the law, and not based on someone actually being hurt. Laws are not made with morals in mind most times, that's why so many control what you can do to your own person.

>marriage and stability
Yeah, try irreversible mental damage that might result in suicide.
>not preventing is as bad as encouragement
Well, not lawfully. Subversion is legitimate, and thus it can't be banned because of free speech. However, it can simply be countered by an unrelenting counter-culture, which is also a form of free expression.

This.

>dont molest little girls
I would never do sex stuff with a girl who isn't my daughter. Doing that would be wrong because she wouldn't be mine to do stuff with.
> irreversible mental damage
How? How will a healthy sexual relationship cause msntal damage?

Get out incestuous pedo.

>Liking little girls who don't have penises

Social stigmatization. See what hickdong pedos like you fail to see by pushing that argument is that your victim still has the experiences of you abusing them in their mind. Yeah, when she's 6 and has no real comprehension what sexual activity is (because her fucking brain is entirely undeveloped), she may not be as traumatized especially if you manipulated her into believing that such "activities" are normalized. When she is 14 and learning about sex, though, her psyche will collapse. This is how quite a lot of abuse victims become drug addicts, prostitues, etc. When their cognitive functioning develops to the point where they can understand they were manipulated into performing sexual acts on their dad, the trauma caused by abuse shines through clearly.

Your little fantasy about children being able to consent without trauma works until they're not children anymore you pseudo-intellectual pervert. I don't fault you for not understanding that, though. Mental illness severely handicaps the intelligence and perspective of those afflicted by it. People always think they can rationalize their neuroses as normalized but at the end of the day they're still hickdong crazy perverts.

Tl;dr your mental illness is making put out retard arguments to defend your illness because your biological cognitions are more powerful than your individual conscience

>pedo AND trapsturbator
GET OUT

How will a girl know her daddy really loves her if he doesn't cum inside her?
>Social stigmatization
Yeah, that's the problem, that there's stigma against it.
Your argument is basically "yeah, she won't be traumatized until people tell her she's supposed to be and that's why you shouldn't do it".

Artyom roll

Someone explain what is hard to comprehend about sexual activity? I'm curious to see how, if it's so hard to understand, someone can put into words why that is. Just want someone to explain what is complicated about something that is pretty basic, to the point that everything does it.

Exactly. Who are you to say your own sick perversion is correct and millions of people who do no suffer from your mental illness are wrong? That's not how humans work. Humans are social creatures. Society and culture dictate laws and norms. You thinking social perceptions are the problem with you fucking a child is just another testament to how much your sickness limits your perspective and intelligence.

I know you're essentially looking through a one-way mirror but if you can take anything from this its that your perceptions are in the wrong, and you need help.

Zambia and Zimbabwe are uncommon at best desu.

Wrong tag.

Like my Southern Africa?

How is it molestation if they want it?

coercion =/= consent, especially when they are a literal child. Try harder pedo-boy if you want to legitimize your mental illness you're going to have to try harder than NAMBLA did.

Same thing applies to women after all you are just trying coerce them into sex by smooth talking them so it doesnt matter.

>The Bible has nothing to say against pedophilia.
>But it does have some passages that seem to approve of it. For example:
>It's OK to have sex with "women children" that are obtained in war.
skepticsannotatedbible.com/says_about/pedophilia.html

Similar to Christians and Austrians.

Except their brain has developed to the point where they can critically think about that decision with a level of depth that is physically impossible for a child.

It's just like the other guy, your perceptions are in the wrong, and you should seek help for them. If you are not willing to do that, you can at least do us all a favor and take your mental deviance to the grave with you as quickly as possible (hang yourself).

I am not defending Islam since i hate it but child marriages were pretty common in those ages in both europe and middle east.

>Except their brain has developed to the point where they can critically think
>women
>critically think
user all you need to muscles and they are on your dick they basically wild animals when it comes to their reasoning skills so shut the fuck up. I dont care if me liking kids creeps you out either I just like little girls, and teenage girls and adult women thats all man chill.