Poles will swallow what the pope said about tolerating fugees instead of questioning his legitimacy

>Poles will swallow what the pope said about tolerating fugees instead of questioning his legitimacy

Listen, i have no proofs but I think Benedict was plotted out of St Peter's by the ((globalists)) to clear the way for a pope who would advance the ((refugee crisis)). The have their fingers everywhere. No properly elected pope would call for the extermination of the most catholic people in Europe. Benedict is still the rightful pope till his death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahzcFOFA9qE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bergoglio isn't even a bishop, let alone pope. He was "ordained" according to the invalid Vatican II rite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ahzcFOFA9qE

pope is a nice guy, we respect his opinion on things :3

>implying poles even care about pope faggot

The catholic church of Poland Will elect a new pope and lead the roman resurgence of Europe. Chwała Wielka Polska!!!!

>i have no proofs
Welcome to Sup Forums

I hope EE holds out against this migrant shit though. Eastern Europe is sadly the last bastion of whiteness in the world.

Let's hope so.

Another question. Will Poland also swallow the EU suggestions or will it face the sanctions?

this, francis biggest crime is that hes not jp2.
jp2 is above the god, and coz he's dead, ppl can put whatever they want into his mouth

Honestly the Benedict was good pope, kept things they were supposed to be. Last pope. In our hearts however, John Paul II, will always remain one true eternal pope and the one in who's teachings we seek guidance in the earthly matters. We tend to ignore current pope's heretical sayings and only listen to those that are with accordance with our faith.

He was still an illegitimate vatican 2 "pope". The seat of Saint Peter has been empty for decades/

There hasn't been a valid pope since the 1960s.

Benedict was cracking down on pedos and was forced to retire due to that.

thank u

Poles listened to various popes bullshit for 1050 years. It's not like we care about them in some extraordinary way. We will stay in the barge of Peter even if current helmsman is a complate faggot. We was seriously pissed on a Pope only one time becouse he supported Teutons. So we broke into his palace. Funny times it was.

>We was seriously pissed on a Pope only one time becouse he supported Teutons. So we broke into his palace. Funny times it was.

Who was that?

Also can you answer

Probably not, not with the current government, at least. That, and V4 will back us.

There is no god but Jan Paweł II and cream cake is his prophet

Zawisza the Black (Thanks God that Niggers do not know what Poland is...). Really interesting character.
EU can do shit, really. First of all without their regulations our economy will flourish. Besides we have deals with Iran, China, we could easily leave sanctions on Russia etc. We will fuck with EU until 2020 when we will gladly GTFO alongside with all of Eastern Europe.

Nah but the current party is bound to lose to pro-EU cucks because Poles are retarded and enjoy being vassalized.

wtf are you saying this is a fine African-european man, best duelist at his time, example of chivalry

and just think, if you guys were Orthodox, you wouldnt have this problem, because your 'pope' (i.e - patriarch of Poland) would always be a Pole!