/bci/ - bullied countries of Sup Forums

Where are the Indians? edition

India is my hero after they banished muttica from the internet. I want to be like India when i grow up.

>India is my hero after they banished muttica from the internet. I want to be like India when i grow up.

fuck off

>be american

Ajit Pai is doing the rest of the world a huge favour, so the average self-centered ultra nationalist amerifart like you is angry at him

>be American

I thought this was going to be an ok thread where everyone gets to talk a little a find some friendly people, but it looks like I was wrong...

Japanese posters are funny though. Australian and Canadian posters are not. Funny how Asians lose their sense of humor when they move to Anglo countries.

who is she?

That was the idea. But amerimutts ruin everything, as usual.

>Subhuman Brazilian
>Using the Mutt meme
It just doesn't have the same effect as other countries.

By a Brazilian, an Indian or by any other country, you're still a mutt.

2015 Sup Forums
>Turkey and India are the most bullied countries on Sup Forums, and are terrible at banter handling
>Australia is king
>Americans are untouchable because of numbers, especially during American hours

2017 Sup Forums
>Turkey and India are good funny posters who most people get along with. India BTFOs America.
>Australians are irrelevant and have fuck all presence
>Americans are the designated pooing loos of Sup Forums

funny how this shit happens

See, it's just not offensive when you say it because your people are a prime example of a mutt.
t.sopa de macaco

Sup Forums houses the majority of Americans on this site, sadly for us.

The truth is, no one really cares about Americans on Sup Forums. They try harder and harder to create an image on internet about how white and perfect country they are, even if everybody knows that 80% is pure bullshit. That the reason for their livings, to fake on internet and to try to piece together into the respect groups of this board. As a way to cover their shit lives, they try to detract another countries, and aren't even respected on their own.

They live on the internet, by the internet and for the internet, while USA become more and more similar to the countries that they talk so much about.

They belong to a garbage can, and all the irrelevancy they receive on this board is well deserved.

It shows that age of wh*toid is over

>implying anyone gives a shit about what Americans think of them

Mutt, please.

Oh, okay... My country isn't really all that bullied, unless you count people calling me names the same as bullying my country, but I thought I could try and cheer up people...

Kek, it's adorable that you have a meme that you could use to defend yourself, you little cutie :D

You're not relevant enough to make me defend myself, mutt.

Keep on trying my little macaco, you'll get notice by the rest of us soon :D

Yeah, yeah, keep living your private universe on the internet where you are relevant, the real world calls me.

You are so right!

Im a country
why people dont understand this?

what is the original?

That's not how I am...

>posts an anime girl
Yes it is gaybo, start sucking faggot

Hello

>bullied countries of Sup Forums thread
can i come in ?
Sup Forums is calling me a shit skin nigger again ....

I love you all, pals.

Because America is the McDonalds of countries. It's bland garbage. Nobody likes it, it has no soul, no character, no lasting impression. It's worthless, garbage, without a future. The people who live here have no identity, they have to cope by attacking people who do. Brazil has their own identity. India has their own identity. What does America have? Literally nothing. So people here pretend that they're actually Scottish or Polish or Irish even though they little to no amount of that blood in them. And then people here have the nerve to say other people have no culture. It was inevitable that everyone got fed up and retaliated.

Anyone who respects of enjoys America is not human.

you certainly are not a country

You're wrong...

Thank you.

healsluts
>healers in anime
>healers in games

If America is the McDonalds of countries then Canada is generic grocery store brand macaroni and cheese

You aren't fooling anyone proxy

The weak must always trample upon the weaker. this thread was created with the sole purpose of bullying the American.

Em i well come?

You're a God, here, pal. We love you.

Are you that navy capatain?

Thanks.

No. Does he even post anymore?

hello guys?

>America gets bullied even in the bullied countries thread
I JUST WANT TO BE ACCEPTED

It's our punishment for participating in every meanspirited meme beforehand.

no one ever thinks about the americans