Reviewbrah is a manlet ;_;

reviewbrah is a manlet ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

putlocker.is/watch-daniel-tosh-people-pleaser-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course he is. He is compact and efficient. He just has his mummy reach the cereal on the high shelves. Reviewbrah is the personification of the red-pill. Lol, tall fags BTFO!

>a fucking chad asked reviewbrah for a selfie

Reviewbrah is 6'3"

The guy his with in that pic is a giant

screenshot from a video he made private. I have access to it though because I grew up with reviewbrah

He makes up his lack of height with the cases he drops every night on nigs

Daniel Tosh? The famous comedian with his own TV show?

Daniel Tosh is like NBA height.

Is he as based in person?

proof.

This guy is so autistic that I just can't help but laugh every time I see his stupid fucking face. It's just so god damn awkward and forced that I want to punch it until it's a bloody gory mess of meat and bone and brains and just keep punching until there's nothing left but a hollow bloaksoaked scalp and the entire area is soaked with blood and gristle. That fucking face man. That fucking face.

yes.

I love how tall guys always wanna take pictures next to short guys, because Hitler

To be fair, Daniel tosh is like 6'5"

The guy in the picture is
Tosh.0 and he is 6'3", according to Google, so Reviewbrah is not 6'3".

>Tosh.0
>chad

How old is he?

That is Danial Tosh. 6'3 famous comedian.
Incredibly funny.
putlocker.is/watch-daniel-tosh-people-pleaser-online-free-putlocker.html
His last special

He is a chad

so did T0sh.oh rape him or what?

Tosh is wearing roshes , so I'd guess review brah is 5'9 , 5'8? Short but not suicide tier

suit isn't doing him any favors.

>/r9k/

Did you forget your proxy leaf?

>Me.jpg

If it is you, keep doing what youre doing man big fan

>roshes
what are those? like male heels?

Fuck. My identity has been compromised. I must depart from this thread. Burn this note after reading.

I want to creampie his sister. This is his sister right?

Who the fuck is reviewbrah? Isn't he the guy eating pizza with a knife and fork in that gif?

Post timestamp reviewbrah

a famous autistic Yves Saint Laurent model.

slide thread

going in

Obviously he is.

Tall people in general tend to lack character. I guess because they don't have to develop any to be noticed, due to their stature.

Nice "proof". I can save it and then I'll have "proof". But I wouldn't do that because nobody gives a shit.

Tall + thin = easy model status. You 5'10" faggots need to do excessive work to keep a thin/sleek physique.