What happened to her?

What happened to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=USNmokuulVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She was my first waifu

Scags is such a fox.

Wish she gained more footing in hollywood.

I loved her in Warehouse 13.

She's still an actress I think, and definitely still hot.

Foot game checks out.

9.5/10

>Scagliotti also had a recurring role on Drake & Josh, as Mindy Crenshaw

Hmm

Got killed off in the vampire diaries by worst villains

She started a band with that other guy from Icarly.

youtube.com/watch?v=USNmokuulVY

I unironically loved Warehouse 13.

Me too. I would be down for a Netflix revival.

He gives me hope

There is a certain type of role on the Syfy channel, currently being filled by that busty girl on Dark Matter. This role is reserved for early to mid 20something actresses with no name recognition who can be got cheap. They have a persona crafted for them that is designed to be appealing to nerds, and then they are inserted into whatever show is about to role off the assembly line as the spunky sexy nerd girl mechanic character. For the most part these roles never seem to lead to anything bigger or better after the actress ages out of that niche. Usually they are replaced by a younger actress while the displaced actress begins a very fast slide into a obscurity that ends often within a year or two, with her leaving the acting profession entirely.

Scagliotti was my personal favorite actress out of all the girls who have served in this unique acting niche, mostly because she had a great figure, but she was unable to escape the usual fate of her type.

man she definitely had that hot dominating woman with an almost abusive tone who could destroy you and fuck your brains out but not let you finish thing down

i usually dont like that but she and ivanka trump both have it and its so hot

I'd like to add that I, personally, would have demolished Jewel Staite any time, anywhere and i probably still would, I dunno, haven't seen a recent picture and we all know what a decade can do to a woman

>Advertising Jewess who uses vague positive statements
>Dominating

She was a sweetheart in Drake and Josh. Why couldn't my ex-wife be like that bros?

yea they look like feet to me. You footfags are worse than furfags

She is still my waifu. Ever since Drake and Josh.

kill me bros it hurts

Haha here you go lads!

There's nothing more cringy than Anons who think they can write.

i miss SK

they were plan on doing warehouse 13 spin off

but claudia was way more voluptuous than myka

Who is this? She looks like my girlfriend.

neck yourself pleb

>being white
Lol