Why is japan a safe country????????

why is japan a safe country????????

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/60-year-old-man-stabbed-to-death-on-Kanagawa-street
imdb.com/title/tt0339230/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Hu_Waito
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its not
japantoday.com/category/crime/60-year-old-man-stabbed-to-death-on-Kanagawa-street

It's not, they ignore crimes or sweep them under the rug.

high iq?

corruption?

imdb.com/title/tt0339230/
This movie is a Swedish comedy from 2003 about a police "office" in Sweden that was going to be shut down because they had no crimes to solve, so they had to create their own crimes.

Pretty ironic in 2017, eh?

ps. I have autism

Corruption on level that is unheard in European countries

what about we export 3 mln napoletani to tokyo
they're good at general disorders as well as street crime as well as highly organized crime
police jobs guaranteed

>be Japanese parent
>send your very young children alone in the city to buy groceries at the store

they did a lot of horredous crimes in the recent past, now they are exhausted.

In Swedens case its different.
Small villages that is left from the industrialization, is not big enough to have statistical significance.
After all, Cops is a great movie.

in fact Japan is the most criminal nation on earth, no other country have killed 50 million civilians in a war.

age age~

Japanaese police cover up crimes, also Japan is racist and discriminates against foreigners.

Parents here do same

Too busy killing themselves to kill each other.

Safe, but you can find body parts composed into a Sup Forums logo, when you go through a park once in a while.

glad to see that you don't only have it out for us

Because they don't have this

Lowtest + soyboys

corruption
aging police force gets lazy, reports everything as common cold

Wel... started taking the bus alone when i was 8.

it would be perfect

Or just sink the barge, then bring it back up after they've drowned.

Is that the famous swedish Gustav V of Liberty?

>also Japan is racist and discriminates against foreigners.

only if you are korean, wh*to piggu american or muslim

This

Japanese police are by far that most corrupt in the first world

no blacks
simple as

as they should.f*reigners have no right or entitlement to the japanese people's country

Asians aren't subhuman like wh*Tes

Is this literally the only thread jap rats are capable of making?

but you are gaijin

u mad?

I thought japs were supposed to live in the future yet here you are posting 10 year old memes

soooooooo?

Japanese police prescribed me the wrong benzos.
Now I am transgender and pregnant.

How's it safe? You fags are indoors because you are literally afraid a policeman will lock you up for a crime you didn't commit.

Japs are 150cm ugly autistic manlets. They are too weak and beta for any sort of crime

>those jealousy
feels good!!!!!!

t. 140cm beta chinese manlet

But thats becose they are too afraid to go themself

>being a criminal is manly

hmmmmmm

>being criminal needs to have a ball
retarded bong

the more i learn about japan and japanese society the more i realize how paper-thin their first world veneer really is

do you really not do this in Canada?

Maybe we could send you a few sandniggers

Because Japan is a very nice country, Japan is love, Japan is life, please don't come to Japan.
THANKS ABE!

Their ethnic diversity and economic equality that stops people from turning to crime

Actually learning more about Japan cured the residual weeabism from my pre-teen years.

No n*ggers and sandn*ggers

Rasheed

Only right answer here. The only time Japs had to resort to violence was when whites were chimping around the world with their retarded imperialism and Pacific colonialism.

Is that the quasi leaf girl that converted to islam just to get into her muslim firend's pants?

Because
1. Cultural differences. Non confirming teens are more likely to have a weird counterculture/fetish.
2. The society at large are are made up of salary (wo)men.
3. It's a first world country, how hard can rock bottom be?

She is kanadajin3 (Miranda), she deleted all of her previous videos the 4th of November because she wasn't wearing a hijab, almost 50 million views were lost.

But those were just slags trading sex for video games, booze, cigars etc

yes

Corrupt police.

Why are all japanese posters borderline psychotic?

>A Japanese person asking non-Japanese people why Japan is safe

No, only one shit poster have made same thread again and again everyday. You should hide this thread. Don't bump this shit thread.

Everyone is busy work, study, or being NEET waiting for new doujunishi

このスレは何回も立ててるのに、毎回のびるね

they didn't go far enough desu

Not in cities, no.

Unless you're aiming to not have to deal with you kid anymore.

>tfw I walked in on one of these despite not even wanting to just because a similar sign triggered me
>"chingchongchang"
>"reave go hom japanisu onry"
>yo no entiendo chino ni ingles, disculpe señor

They had to call the cops while I sat there checking my phone. The cops had to find someone that spoke spanish and by phone he told me what was going on, 2 hours later.

I just got up and left while smiling, the guy on the phone kinda scolded me but the coppers did nothing because japs are soyboys, lel

I hate seeing investigators in Shibuya station all the time, wow someone died, big deal, don't block my way to the train.

This shit is a good warning sign desu. When I start recognizing the same posters shitposts on the regular I realize I should cut down on the time I spend here.

そりゃ心のどっかで日本は安全と認めているからでしょ
日本の部分がアメリカだったらこんなスレすぐ落ちるわ

because no one likes you hispanic fuck

God will sink japan in the near future desu. Finally all jap devil will perish. They can deny war crime while crabs rapes their radioactive corpses.

Are Southeast Asians human?

I love Japan

Lel, keep crying you little asian bitch

Nooooo! Part and parcel!
Why does some of the biggest towns in the world are perfectly fine?

>crabs rapes their radioactive corpse

83159335 cause no islam

ULTRA RARE

based BLACK BROTHER, one day they will pay for their evil discrimination against us BULLS. fucking wh*Teoid LARPers

>"The East Asian once had a brilliant man named Fu Hu Waito. He traveled the lands and met people seeking the ultimate inspiration that would suit his supreme intellect"

>"Fu once went to what his modern Greece. He met a wise but impoverished Turkish man who was perplexed by his interest."

>"The man told him to seek enlightenment, he must accept that KARA BOGA his one true path, and that he is BOGA's katana, the man killed 1000 Gr*ek wh*ites that day and inspired Asians, his spirit will reawaken the KARA DRAGON and avenge Japan for the two bombs"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fu_Hu_Waito

no point on being a dafe country when you dont want to live there. total shithole full of chinchons

No wh*toid