Storytime of Pain: Live Action Edition

Also know as the Arrow Talkback Thread

A little early, but let us take the time before the end to discuss how unbelievably shitty this season was. Remember when this season was gonna deal with magic and have Oliver face supernatural enemies on a regular basis? Remember when Constantine showed up? Remember when we all thought Felicity was in the grave?

All hopes dashed, all we know is despair

One more night lads

Until this fall, because nothing ever ends user, nothing ever ends.

>Episode Description

bitching + whining + selfishness + ego + irritation ÷ annoyance ÷ condemnation ÷ hypocrisy × guilt × shipping × fangirls × quirkiness n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=Felicity

>Stream 1. (Link 1 works fine)

stream2watch me/live-tv/cw-live-stream

>Stream 2

tgo-tv com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php

>Stream 3. (Link 1 works fine)

time4tv.com/2013/10/cw.php

>Anons have reported Willtv is up

willtvstream.wix com/willtv

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/735515888388952064
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Laurel is

A L I V E
L
I
V
E

Daily reminder that we literally asked for this.

>tfw dead thread

kek

sounds like some Sup Forums-level shilling

God damn it bros, here we go again

twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/735515888388952064

What a cuck, what a pantywaist

WHO DIES TONIGHT???

PLACE YOUR BETS

Ah, the same writer who called its viewers Bozos.

Damien Dahrk

>mfw "we miss Olicity" just started trending

kill it before it spreads

>We miss Olicity
>not "We miss Laurel"

Remember to thank Barry for making Felicity's Wild Ride non-canon, if at least for a little while.

Thea. Shes not in next season :(

I hope Percy doesn't get a lot of shit from Olicity and Felicity fans over GA. ;_;

Ollie banging and being lovey dovey with Black Canary in it would probably upset them

shut the fuck up

Really? She's leaving?

Like all those other times that Barry or the Legends of Tomorrow altered the timeline and it had a direct noticeable effect on Arrow?

Roys actor has been signed iirc

2 HOURS UNTIL WE'RE FREE

Soon, it will all be over.

>still suffering by watching this shit

Why senpai? You can just not

Who /supernatural/ tonight?

Name one Arrow character that isn't shit

pro tip: you literally can't

Walter.

Who /morehypedforsupernatural/ here?

Too much free time+masochistic tendencies+curiosity (how worse can it get)

shado

reminder that Russia nuked the US

What? Did he realize that he wouldn't get any better roles?

What happened to the Sup Forums campaign to get Arrow threads banned?

So other than the scene of Laurel dying, I haven't watched this since February. What nonsense did I miss?

felicity has always been pretty alright, and yeah, her actor always had more chemistry with ollie than just about everyone

it's not the characters fault the writers didn't know how to expand her role without ruining the show

its more interesting than arrow at this point

Thea

This post might be affected by that delicious midriff

Mods are too busy deleting Gordon threads

Worked as well as the campaign to get movie discussion banned.

LAST FUCKING EPISODE BROS

it's continued circling the drain

felicity's friends/family continue to dominate screen time
merlyn is laughably non threatening
dahrk is just a bad man who wants to kill people so he can be strong
oliver still has no character arc

the only intersting things this season (happy oliver, mayor oliver, black canary being competetent) were only around for a few episodes before the writers couldnt handle changing the status quo and made everything exactly the same as s3 again

Watch, Felicity will become the Black Canary in the last scene. Remember that leaked script where Gungenheim wrote? only part of it was shown. Where it obviously indicated Felicity punched someone and Oliver quoted "that's the woman that I love."

Yep, quote this and then we'll all cry later when the Olicity fans say she a much better Canary than Laurel, but you know there is no budget for the Canary Cry which is the base and importance of Black Canary.

Willtv is up

What evil plan am I going to be tuning into? Either I don't remember it, or nothing was shown when I stopped.

Barry

more missiles for Felicity to hack

you'll laugh at how retarded this is

damien dahrk hijacked a bunch of nukes so he could nuke the world and use the deaths to fuel his death magic so he could rule the world by being a mighty nuke wizard

but his plans got derailed so he just decided to nuke the world

Slade, Connor Hawke, Sara Lance, Flips McGee

Who /familyfeud/ here?

i was getting scared for a moment.

Now that we're at the end I want you all to know that the people bitching about Felicity nonstop were VASTLY more irritating that the actual character this season.

>hooker

no you are a dumb faggot please drink bleach

My nigga. If anything the fight choreography is more upsetting.

Guys I have a confession to make.
I haven't hated this season of Arrow.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HOOKER

i only agree with you because oliver was more distractingly terrible

felicity is still far too awful for how much screen time she has

Yeah last season was worse. This season gave us fucking cardman.

To be completely honest,watching it with Sup Forums,bitching included,was the only way to make this show tolerable.

If i had to watch it by myself i would've dropped it even before the mid-season finale.

>based team betting it all on hookers

It's finally ending, we're going to be Felicity free for months!

I dropped the show after the season three finale and haven't watched a single episode of season four. I remember before this season started last year, the showrunners were saying how it would be more lighthearted and comic book-like than the previous three seasons. Was that true?

I stopped watching at the break, and have only been keeping up through Sup Forums and the odd reaction video. Did it actually get worse after the break? Because what came before was god damn unbearable.

The blind hate derailed every live thread and took the fun out of this season. And I've been here for every one. Yet you people bitch about shit being grimdark.

Kill yourself, my man.

She will be when the Flashpoint retcons kick in.

Yeah, because it's not like Felicity's gotten everyone killed because of her bullshit or anything...

OH WAIT

Oliver so the next season can focus on the most important character without all thatr dead weight from him

Barry, Cisco and Caitlin all started in Arrow.

Other than that, eh, I honestly don't know.

>bitching + whining + selfishness + ego + irritation ÷ annoyance ÷ condemnation ÷ hypocrisy × guilt × shipping × fangirls × quirkiness n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=Felicity

truly an anti-lfe equation, literally killed tens of thousands

Once more into the fray, Sup Forums.
How bad are you expecting it to be?

best answer was looker ... hypocrites !

>Was that true?
Ahahahahahahaha no.Maybe for half an episode?

I didn't hate last season either. I don't think they've been great, granted, but I've enjoyed the villain plots more than most of Sup Forums. Darhk has been a really fun villain this season.
I'm not a fan of Felicity, but even there I think Sup Forums overreacts to most of her scenes. It doesn't matter what she's doing anymore, just a wave of FELICITY posts even if it's innocuous.

Laurel's last words being about Ollicity was bullshit though.

I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW REEEE

I bet if they had more costumes you'd be all for it, huh Pizza?

Shut up, G

So bad it turns back to hilarious.

Fuck off Sigmund.

>"The only way I know how to fight the darkness is to be darkness."
Wow.

who /masochist/ here?

You know, you're a dick, but you have a point

Are you expecting miracle paralysis cure-level hype?

UH OH, FELICITY HAS A LINE YOU GUYS. TIME TO GO APESHIT.

Ollie is going to be mayor. Laurel is coming back somehow. Felicity is going to save everyone.

KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped watching/coming to these threads after the episode where Felicty made the thing about Ollie's kid about her and then got up out of a wheelchair and walked out on him.

Has it gotten better since then? Maybe I'm hoping the season finale will be good?

Oh shit its the power rangers!

TIME FOR FELICITY TO DEFEAT DAHRK

No one can handle Dahrk's bantz.

Is it me or did the effect of that explosion disappearing look stock as fuck?

Open scene is of course of Felicity because heaven forbid the Arrow show open up with the Arrow.

THEA IS THE BEST

You knew at some point they were going to subvert the "villain catches the exploding arrow" thing.

BASED THEA
A
S
E
D

T
H
E
A

>The bad guy goes straight for felicity rather than green arrow

Lol