Turkroach hate thread

post your memes

Other urls found in this thread:

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/82-year-old-brooklyn-woman-brutally-raped-family-article-1.2293173
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jul/25/pregnant-woman-raped-stomped-and-strangled-on-way-to-work-court-hears
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism
bbc.com/news/magazine-34517443
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_roach
yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you're starting to hate german cucks more

what has the world come to...

So, how many of your family members fid the cartels kill today, Jose?

I have them walk around with CIA badges so they're cool.

Are you defending roaches?

No.

But I can't defend Germans either, they've been getting fucked like whores this past week and their solution to the endless keking is more kebab tolerance classes.

You can't talk shit anymore Fritz.

Why bother about us, it's not like you could afford to leave your mud hut anyways.

their whole used-truck-driving-tacky-mustache-wearing-annoying-shitskin-manlet cunt is a meme, I hope they get walled off to little asia where they belong, if anywhere, the fucking mongrel death cultist scum

Have the roaches had there net access taken yet?

Why bother about Turkey? Its literally your future.

Its like poking fun at an increasingly closer mirror.

Other than the North Mexico is a pretty great place.
>Meanwhile in Germany. ALLAHU AKBAR BEEP BEEP

>80+ dead

Well the worst thing is, if they keep letting roaches in, they might some day be as much a shithole as Mexico.

Our problem is that the only opposition to the CDU was suddenly split by internal factionalism. The government stopped fearing them, so the harsh response that these terror attacks need was only greeted by more appeasement.

You must be scared shitless that Trump is winning, Nortenyo.

I'm optimistic about AfD, a couple more events where shitskins show their true colours will make it happe, coupled with protest votes they just might win

No seriously. I mean I get it that our East Euorpean neighbors are bit nervous. But this is about being blacked, right? And you're already shitbrown, so why do you care. You sound as desperate as that shitskin in Munich a few days ago.
You on the other hand will already be Spic-country years before the last German converts to Islam.

Not even the elderly or pregnant are safe in your country. Time to look at the ever closer mirror Hanz.

Rather being an Ahmed than a Chantalle, Ossi.

>Already assume the defeatal position.

Meanwhile, America was always spic country. We just had the brains to manage the disaster. You don't

>our East Euorpean neighbors are bit nervous

Only the French and other spineless countries with the same deathwish as yours are, the brits were smart enough to leave your sinking ship and both Poland and Hungary never even bothered worshiping kebabs.

The only one nervous here is you Hanz, who knows you might be the next one to make it to the next "tanned german dies in explosion" headline.

At least Mexico can look back 100 years and see a bit of progress, you german cowards have done nothing but nosedive into the shitter, willingly.

People who attend Nazi Forums:

* Ossis
* Ösis
* Nordösis (Bavarians)
* no West germans
* Nazionists
* Serbs and Greeks (Kebab in denial)
* Putin trolls

>blue eyes
>pale skin
>born in the wrong body
>transgender
>weebo
>cosplayer
>turk

You can't make this shit up. This is your biggest meme.

>implying they are in yours

>imblying
>whites in the US about to become a minority in our life time

keep on digging that grave, José!

They can't even launch a coup correctly.

>transgender

she isn't, it's just a maymay.

She's also the child of a Bulgarian slave, and lives in one of the whitest parts of Turkey.

>At least Mexico can look back 100 years and see a bit of progress, you german cowards have done nothing but nosedive into the shitter, willingly.
>being THAT delusional

Please talk to me again when your shithole country ever shows up on ANY development index.

Jose is a catholic and doesn't go around suicide bombing.
They are, just load up first.

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/

Jo wtf is this shit? Why would he praise King roach??? I fucking hate roaches and especially Erdogan.

He wants to ban mudslimes but is praising the most poisonous one out there. He even says the coup was real.

Fucking bullshit dude, he has nothing to gain from praising him so I really do not understand why he would do this shit.

he made the statement during the evening, the situation was still unclear

>implying that by the time that happens Germany wouldn't be long gone

At least you'd be leaving your kebab invaders a nice country to fuck up.

The whole reaction to the Erdogan situation is so ridiculous.

>Islamist actively eviscerating one of the middle east's only secular countries
>Fakes a coup to consolidate power
>Everyone in the West supoorts the Islamist dictator

It's a complete 1080 from Libya and Syria, and those guys were fucking secular. Is it because Turkey is in NATO?

It's funny isn't it, you wasting your breath here while firmly embracing your brown spic masters.
>I-it's ok guys, if we roll on our back they won't hurt us much
Let's talk about your gook and nigger-influx next!

>They are
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/82-year-old-brooklyn-woman-brutally-raped-family-article-1.2293173
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jul/25/pregnant-woman-raped-stomped-and-strangled-on-way-to-work-court-hears

Uh-huh.

He cannot actively support a coup

>Complete 1080

Holy shit, I need to sleep.

>bulgarians
>white

Did you even read the fucking article? The coup was on the 15th, he talked about it on the 21st.

Yeah but I mean, this is not new from western leaders. But Trump though? Honestly??? The guy should not even be talking about an irrelevant shit country but he did AND he fucking praised the guy.

If he is going to talk, say look what is going on in Turkey because of Islam because people are fed up or some shit idk.

Literally disgusted now bro. I know I can not for the elections in USA but I supported the guy for talking straight about stuff like islam when others are covering all up.

Well fuck him though. I don't care who it is, if you support a roach you are done with me.

Read up again.

If he is going to talk, say something along the line of what Islam has done to a country like Turkey.

INSTEAD he says, wonderful Erdogan! Great job for stopping the coup (which Donald should know is all staged).

He is the guy who talks hard truth, now he is either serious about it or is talking like any other liberal leader kissing Erdogans ass.

Better Spic than Mudslime, you filthy fucking kraut

Whiter than Turks.
I want this ride to end.

When the board Sup Forums started in 2009, the roach meme were for Brits.

I didn't visit Sup Forums for two years and when I came back, everyone was calling me a roach.

What the fuck happened?

shoo shoo roach

it's real

Agreed.
Turkey needs to be kicked out of NATO so we can deport our kankerlakken and then thoroughly bomb it to the ground.
The only good turkroach is a dead one.

Jewish propaganda m8

Erdogan was portrayed as an ideal leader in the west till Gaza filotilla raid and Hamas ties became obvious.

Then Jewish media started a smear campaign against him because he was actively supporting the Intifada and Hamas. Everybody in the west started crying "hurr durr Turkey turning into a sharia state"

Europeans and Americans are cucked by jews.

what's wrong with you Iwan, why do u behave like a Christkebab (Greek, Serb), just because Erdogan dropped your plane?

>which Donald should know is all staged
It wasn't staged. Seriously stop with this bullshit.

>Better Spic than Mudslime

Why?

This was in Chicago

Sorry ahmed mexicans assimilate nicer that muslims

It was, fuck off with your taqqiyah you filthy fucking roach.
You and your religion of filth will be purged and put back in the containment sandbox where you belong.

Come on Roach!

>he fell for the assimilation of ethnical foreigners meme

Wew

Shooting plane is okay, shooting pilot before he even touches the ground is not.

>rubs antennas together
>looks for sugary liquids

This so hard. Germans aren't worth saving if they won't try to save themselves. Schlomo and Mehmet are just walking all over you cucks.

>kankerlakken

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Turkism

Educate yourself swecuck

“I wish fervently that the Turkish barbarians be chased away immediately out of the country [Greece] ofXenophon,Socrates,Plato,SophoclesandEuripides. If we wanted, it could be done soon but seven crusades of superstition have been undertaken and a crusade of honour will never take place. We know almost no city built by them; they let decay the most beautiful establishments of Antiquity, they reign over ruins.”—Voltaire(1694–1778), The Orient's Christian Realm

you can see the roaches impaled

FUCK YOUR STORY

ERDOTWAT

>Within the Ottoman Empire, the name "Turk" was sometimes used to denote the Turkmen backwoodsmen, bumpkins, or the illiterate peasants in Anatolia. "Etrak-i bi-idrak", for example, was an Ottoman play on words, meaning "the ignorant Turk"
can't make this shit up

This is now a Pro-Kemalism thread

>second from the right
:D

Spics are annoying but at least they're westernized.
Mudslimes have no hope of assimilating in the west.

>In one story, a beautiful young Cuban cockroach called Martina tests the character of her suitors by annoying them when they come to visit.
bbc.com/news/magazine-34517443

It's not fucking healthy how many hours I've sunk into this game over the past month

What meme? Over here there are bad and good mexicans, but mexicans assimilate way easier than muslims do. Also ur not from anywhere relevant so i shudnt have even replied to u

Gulenists on this thread:DDD
Look at them and look at how their ass burn when you say it wasn't a fake coup

Are turkroaches browsing the chan erdoganist scum?

Do you really beieve that roach? Tat someone in almost every country in the world gives shit about your little theocratical country? You are just a bad joke.

>[*0,0001l of sugary liquid has been poured on your lino, courtesy of AKP*]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_roach

not turk user

Everytime you post in this thread some Turk fuck your pure white countrywoman and make fun with her at Periscope
yadi.sk/i/UPKg9uTftgaTk

>fucking with roaches
>pure
Pick one faggot

>little theocratical country
>little

checks trying to be relevant. a sight to see.

Point is she lose her pureness after she get fucked by a Turk you dumb

no

No, if she isn't disgusted just by thought about fucking turk then she is already lost.