The only reason I want Trump to win is so people get offended as fuck. More than what happen in Brexit

The only reason I want Trump to win is so people get offended as fuck. More than what happen in Brexit.
Other than that I could most likely care less.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/732751047022628865
twitter.com/ForecasterEnten
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Erm....okay?

Preparing an epic screencap of "average Trump supporters"?

lol rekt shillbots btfo XD

Same here.
Your election night (my noon) will be so entertaining.
Here if $hill wins and reddit if Trump wins.

good a reason as any

Trump is entertaining and alpha as fuck. That's all I care about.

brooooo i bet its going to be so epic

cant ruse the belarus

sage hide report

I'm not American and I don't know much about Trumps policies but I want him to win just because I want the kind of people who hate him to drown in a self-righteous salt-bath.

Holy fuck it doesn't stop there

Don't you mean that you couldn't care less? If you could care less that would mean that you care.

me too, I see them gloating and acting arrogant as well as having that holier-than-thou attitude.

It annoys me

Remember when you guys used to say that RealClearPolitics wasn't a reliable source because it showed Hillary winning?

>tfw it's real
Clinton team literally on suicide watch. The best thing is, there is nothing they can do. They did everything to slander Trump and paint him as a racist, but obviously it's not working as good as they thought it would. And with the email scandal, there's nothing they can do to stop clintons 'tustworthy' and 'honest' ratings to fall even further. They fucked up, and they're realizing this now.

eh I hope hillary won't fuck up the debates.

>I could most likely care less.

That means you care to an extent, implying there is more potential to care less.

FUCK OFF HILL SHILL IT'S ONLY A RELIABLE SOURCE IF THE CANDIDATE I WANT IS WINNING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tbfh I was really hyped about the potential meme election of sanders vs trump. Shillarry vs trump doesn't have as much meme potential...
To me, elections and politics in general are a show, nothing less, nothing more. The best shows are the most original and new. Hillarry is everything that we've already seen a thousand times.She's so boring. She's sooooo boooooooring. Trump and sanders were a little fresh at least.
Hillarry carries the smell of a rotten decrepit corpse wherever she goes.
I want memes. I want fresh memes. That's all I ask for.

Same.

I want to see all the liberal leftie hysteria. It was fucking glorious during the Brexit and it will be 10x better when Trump wins.

What I love is that Clinton tried to set up so much "viral" anti trump stuff which was unfair and didn't work.

Trump calls her out on her emails which is fair AND words, literally pottery

Where is pic related from? I think I remember that face from some anime in my childhood, am probably wrong tho

>Other than that I could most likely care less.
So you COULD care less, like if Hilldog wins and everything goes smoothly. Then OP hasn't got a fuck to give.
>American education
Into the trash he goes - lame frogposter.

Where is your pasta?

To be fair, like 3 big pollsters are shilling for dems and 1 for reps
I only bother with quinnipac's now

when are the debates starting?

It still is not but there are times that even RCP and other polls and aggregate polls can't hide the truth. This is one of those times.

I'd say because of the Shy Tory Factor as well as other things, on an average day whatever Trump's score is on RCP is about +5 to even +7 higher than is actually showing up.

The fact that he is up +1.1 right now means his lead is actually YUGE in reality.

Well if it's biased to the dems and it shows trump in the lead then trump must have one hell of a lead in reality.

End of October.

but when he pulls 62% - 72% of the vote in the general election, most people are gonna be happy

i guess laughing at the minority will be fun, too

this
trump will destroy her in a debate

thx fampai

seems so far away...

>Could care less,
FUCKING AMERICANS
EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE YOU MONGOLOIDS ATTEMPT THAT PHRASE YOU FUCK IT UP

I can see her getting only softball bull shit questions.

The minority will be sjws
Sweet

It all depends on Shillary. She doesn't have to agree to any debates if she doesn't want to, but it'll make her look weak as fuck if she doesn't do any. I'm sure Trump is salivating at the thought of verbally ravaging her.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/732751047022628865

He has wanted a debate with her since May. It's gonna be quite the shit show

How do you faggots even function on a day-to-day basis?

>Any polls showing Donald losing is biased!
>Hillary is winning?! FUCK RCP!
>Wow Dawnld is winning RCP is awesome
>Actually his lead must be bigger than that because all polling that shows Hillary winning is controlled joos

>yfw during this election we will be introduced to the term "debate rape": the act of raping a woman through dominating her in a debate.

I also look forward to laughing at SJWs and liberals asking for a re-election, like after Brexit won.

>EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE YOU MONGOLOIDS ATTEMPT THAT PHRASE YOU FUCK IT UP

I agree with what budget Australia said

this t bh

this is how the election will pan out too. he needs to get such a significantly higher number of votes than hillary that they can't rig it without people getting suspicious

of course i am confident this will happen

is this a legit line of best fit, or did you eyeball it on paint?

Where is this myth that Trump is a great debater coming from? Did none of you watch any of the republican debates? Literally the only thing that saved him was Sup Forums shilling online polls so that it looked like he "won" and the occasional sycophant like Christie or Huckabee stepping in to defend Trump when one of the cucks rekt him. Without those things he's mediocre at best.

After the DNC email leaks and the objective evidence of Democrat/media collusion, how do you not entertain this notion?

The DNC email leaks have proved practically every "tinfoil hatter" on here right.

Democrat/media collusion and extreme liberal bias in the MSM is 100% real. If you can't accept that then you are too far gone or insanely naive.

>Oh no, the DNC backed Hillary.
>Well at least she's not Trump.
Literally won't make a difference.

Trump doesn't have to be a great debater, he just needs to be better than Hillary. Fortunately, Hillary is a really terrible debater.

>Where is this myth that Trump is a great debater coming from?
Because Trump is terrific at using pathos and simple language in his favor during debates. Surprise surprise, your average goy watching the debates is a dipshit with a short-term memory so it's always going to be the guy with the most memorable answers that sticks to people.

I don't understand what you are implying here.

What won't make a difference?

but most redditors are pro Trump. Trump is winning in likes on facebook, likes on twitter, he's winning with reddit, and he is absolutely winning on Sup Forums.

I'm saying that Hillary Clinton could walk down the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and she wouldn't lose any voters.

>Hillary's rating stays the same while Trump skyrockets in the polls
Doesn't this mean that Hillary was basically unaffected by the leaks and it's the liberatarian weedman who has actually fucked up?

The liberal butthurt if Trump wins is going to be so intense. I can't wait. I think we might actually see suicides.

Oh, okay, now I see what you are saying. The fact that she got the nomination through corruption won't change a thing.

Sad but true.

this

This is a possibility. I've heard that the RNC turned a lot of the never Trump crowd within the Republican Party to Trump and also converted a lot of independents.

We will have to wait and see after the DNC if Dems leave too.

Same here, Trump already proved he doesn't give a fuck about actually being president when he offered Kasich control of Foreign/Domestic policy, Pence is basically gonna be president

Looking forward to see the worlds head explode though, and all of the leftist fucks like Trudeau in full damage control, apologizing to Trump

Trump also has legit narcissistic personality disorder and I'm looking forward to see all the melt-downs if things start going south

I think the BLM and nigger chimp outs we had in the past will pale in comparison to the Mexican chimp outs we're going to have when Trump wins.

He can think on his feet. Have you ever seen a single interview with him?

IIRC Trump is not the one that offered Kasich control of Foreign/Domestic policy, that was one of his sons who did that off to the side.

Like who the fuck is Pence, anyway? Seems like everything Trump runs against.

Are you fucking retarded?

If you are leaning on the scale, and it still doesn't show the result you want, then obviously the weight on the other side is even more massive than it seems.

Basic logic.

The heart of it all : /r/hillaryclinton, /r/politicaldiscussion, /r/enoughtrumpspam

What do you think Pence is going to do fucker?

Trump has the last say in any decision.

Pence will always be a subordinate.

He'll probably get rid of him and put in one of his sons as VP.

>when he offered Kasich control of Foreign/Domestic policy
According to who, the Kasich campaign? Fuck out of here.

Or maybe you just need to get a warrant, you fat fuck.

It's not so much his "debate skills" but his willingness to call politicians out on their bullshit. Who would have ever imagined someone criticizing the Bushes over 9/11? That was epic.

>could most likely care less

this triggers me so much
its COULDN'T care less
as in there is nothing you care less about
sort your shit
praise be to kek

Literally, everyone here on Sup Forums, this whole "kek" meme, and everyone who supports Trump just to be edgy shitdicks are just as bad as niggers in my opinion, shit breathed niggers.
It would not surprise me at all if you dumb fucks even understand the concept of self ownership and self rule. Instead, its "lets vote for this guy and troll the world because he's edgy as shit"
Fuck, you know what else is edgy? Drinking bleach. I suggest you faggots go and do it.
No, I don't like HIllary either.
I don't like any of the politicians.
I think its high time for all you incapable niggers to stop being whiny bitches and learn to be independent and free and take care of your own instead of being a bitch and electing people. But I suppose that is a tall order to want people to actually protect their own self and protect their own property. Most of you faggots don't know how to defend yourself.

?
She IS falling
Source: twitter.com/ForecasterEnten
Literally a worried shill

The wall just got 10 feet higher mi amigo.

She's 7.3% behind in usc tracking poll.

Do you think Trump gives a shit about being president?
All he wants is the prestige that comes with the position, not the heavy lifting.

Im not an american but i really hope trump wins. And no this is not because i think he is right with anything he says. I feel like he is some evil motherfucker who uses the average stupid uneducated american to get him to vote him with saying ridiculous stuff. He is clearly no politican and has no idea how to run a country. America is in decline anyways but with trump leading your country youll be fucked. If he wins youll basically have civil wars, wars with other countries and youll lose your status as world police. Youll be worth nothing anymore and noone will care about the us anymore while your population will be doing worse and worse. Youl see it will be more than funny to me to see your country beeing destroyed by a guy like this and believe me as a german i know what im talking about here ! Enjoy have fun, you can be sure i ll have a lot to laugh about

Shut the fuck up you fat fuck

I could care less about your bullshit.

Bro, the heavy lifting is the primaries and the election. Everything after that is smooth sailing. You're literally given an entourage of people that report to you and you make a decision.

It is couldn't care less you fucking idiot
When will Americans learn this shot

If Trump wins you're going to start paying us more for protecting you you filthy ugly cuck.

Get ready for a tax increase.

oh and let me add this. Even if Hillary wins this year. Its definetly confirmed that your country is going down. hahahahahahahahah

But this creates a paradox and leaves me wondering, why do you prefer Trump when the same shitstorm could happen if Hillary wins?

I want him to win because i like his foreign policy a lot more then every other candidate.

The massive amount of butthurt is just a bonus.

But there won't be an election though, king Obama will pull some shit and stay in power.

He wants his taxes to go up like a good German cuck.

Right now as you read this a refugee just raped a German girl. But you don't care as you most likely a tranny who builds and sucks BMW's. Good for you.

Americans have 300 million guns. I don't think any King is going to make it very long.

Ah, ofcourse

I don't know, do you think someone made an Excel sheet of all the RCP polling data and found the line of best fit? Or do you think someone took 30 seconds to draw some lines in paint? What do you think user?

you really believe in what this guy says,noone here wants your "protection" we want you out here since the 60s but you refuse to go. Basically our country was working on kicking you out here all the time thats why we made you close a lot of bases here. This guy doesnt even know what hes talking about. Tell me who do we need protection from ? Muslims ? you mean thoose like 10 insane guys with axes ot that try to blow something up but just manage to kill them selfs ? when did you guys protect us from them ? not at all, its basically a fact that america is resposible for them getting more and more power so fuck off its your fault they are even here ! If you wouldnt start fires in teh middle east or create organisations like isis or al quaida we there wouldnt be any war and therfor nor refugees. And even if we would need protection from this 10 crazy muslims we have our own army, no matter if yours bigger or better or whatever from 10 muslims they can protect us.

>These digits

If Trump wins will Buzzfeed and the Huffington post shut down? Will progressive insanity be over?

h--holy s-shit!

because trump will be worse for you because he will most likely trigger a civil war there. I mean america is on the edge to a civil war anyways.

>doesnt know how to run a country
>in decline

This is coming from a country which is being destroyed by muslims thanks to an "experienced" leader.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself fucking Kraut

They'll probably become ISIS-US branch communications hub

>This is coming from a country which is being destroyed by muslims
What the actual fuck are you on about?
Germany is one of, if not the most stable and strong economical powers in the world.
I get that Sup Forums is for political incorrect shit, but that doesn't mean you can be an ignorant fuck.

Without US protection Putin would be knocking on your door within a few weeks.

You really are guillable.

Our country is doing pretty great, i mean what would happen if every killing done by black guys or mexicans in the us would be on the international news. like 80 a day ? here in germany its like 80 a year. You are getting brainwashed so you are thinking its worse in other countries. Its actually worse in yours. And yes you can argue that there is germans and europeans here saying its shit here but they have either never been in the us, no idea whats really going on or they are uneducated racists with no brain. Because this is what studies show. Racist people in Europa and the US are dumb as fuck.

Lol haha xD sjws BTFO haha yeah got em that'll show them haha

You think so ? Putin is always talking about allying with germany ...... hmmmm majbe the only reason germans cant do that is because you still have your bases here..... makes you think. Anyways putin isnt bad and trump basically loves that guy.

Lol Rassisten btfo haha yeah that'll show them, excuse me while i go on fapping to anime mutti merkel, haha also btfo all you racist poster haha lol