HILLARY EMAILS SHOW MOLOCH/OWL/BOHEMIAN GROVE MENTIONS - ?? edition

UPDATE: OBAMA JUST MENTIONED AN OWL AT THE DNC (ADDED TO OP IMAGE)

Yesterday, we had a thread about Hilldogs email's having reference to the Bohemian Grove, the God Moloch, and Minerva. A random user came along claiming to be a 32nd degree Mason, with pic of his certificate for proof, and started posting some cryptic shit. When it was all said and done he said he would "return when we progressed further."

ITT: We try to summon Masonic user and continue the hunt to discover the connection.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

>>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence. My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/switzerland-longest-tunnel-gotthard/
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzX4iKAkYU
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/davidmccan630553.html?src=t_yale
youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo
youtube.com/watch?v=BL5-4SB7u_A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions)
nytimes.com/1987/11/15/books/hawks-doves-and-owls.html
jstor.org/stable/2617704?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=wtjQo7Lvotw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weaving spiders come not here

Will keep reposting until someone watches them
>Watch these three. Each is about 2-3 hours long so it takes a while
>Made by Christians but the research is good
1. youtu.be/KMhkf5mAGgA
2. youtu.be/s3YY30UqzLU
3. youtu.be/88-YHGqf27k

For the Lord has a day of vengeance,
a year of retribution, to uphold Zion’s cause.
Edom’s streams will be turned into pitch,
her dust into burning sulfur;
her land will become blazing pitch!

It will not be quenched night or day;
its smoke will rise forever.
From generation to generation it will lie desolate;
no one will ever pass through it again.

The desert owl and screech owl will possess it;
the great owl and the raven will nest there.
God will stretch out over Edom
the measuring line of chaos
and the plumb line of desolation.

Her nobles will have nothing there to be called a kingdom,
all her princes will vanish away.

Thorns will overrun her citadels,
nettles and brambles her strongholds.
She will become a haunt for jackals,
a home for owls.

Desert creatures will meet with hyenas,
and wild goats will bleat to each other;
there the night creatures will also lie down
and find for themselves places of rest.

The owl will nest there and lay eggs,
she will hatch them, and care for her young
under the shadow of her wings

Kek is not to trespass in Moloch's domain it would seem

ITS THE JESUITS
ITS THE CALVINISTS
ITS THE CATHOLIC CHURCH
ITS THE MUSLIMS
ITS THE SATANISTS
ITS THE FREEMASONS
ITS THE ILLUMINATI
ITS THE WASPS
...everyone except (((them)))

GUYS

SOMEONE POSTED THIS IN THE LAST THREAD BUT

THAT FUCKING TUNNEL

THAT FUCKING SWISS TUNNEL

THEY DRESSED UP LIKE OWLS AND SHIT

MERKEL WAS THERE

SWISS MONEY LAND

ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER. FUCK!

THEY HAD A BROKEN CLOCK SYMBOLIZING TIME IS RUNNING OUT

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/switzerland-longest-tunnel-gotthard/

thanks, I'll bookmark it

Flying like an eagle from oblivion
Guided by the rising morning star
You will find the new allegiance
Like a beacon in the night
If you're searching for salvation
Reach inside
There's a new world approaching
A fire to be seen
In following the fourth legacy

Switzerland is the secret real home of the Vatican

Freemasonry or the schools of the mysteries of the West are amalgamations of Eastern philosophies that are more palatable to the Western man. To put it another way you will find greater expounding of mystical knowledge in the systems of Raja Yoga. That's not to discount the great minds that have laboured in Freemasonry through the last few centuries to gather ancient knowledge about many things: the control of unconscious force whether in mass or individuals; the purpose of language and mathematics as it relates to the mind, soul and spirit; symbols and multiple layers of initiation in order to understand them properly; and the relation generally of ancient symbols as it relates to natural phenomena in concordance with the human intellect. It is in general a system to generate within the individual a holiness and source of wisdom in the hopes of reconnecting once more to divine out of the squalor of the world. Of course there's no point in going over everything that is taught in Freemasonry but it is all publicly available.

The trouble comes when hubris enters the intellects of freemasons. Since they are given rituals to impart special significance of their initiated knowledge it is easy to fall into the trap of "I know more than thou; I am fit to rule thou". You can call it Luciferian but it is just a form of hubris. In this age the West is the most powerful, so when you combine "I know more than thou; I am fit to rule thou" with the power the West currently holds in wealth and politics you get the smug, smarmy comments about an atypical goddess of Wisdom leading to a giant conspiracy. It's just a way of laughing at you and taking advantage of your innocence, your naivety. You know the common situation of the Ph.D who has toiled and been given "initiated" knowledge by the elites in his field about his subject but in the end doesn't actually have much substance to show for it other than his degree and his connections to lucrative research institutes.

It's absolutely all those things you mentioned.

And also (((them))). They are one of the oldest cults of Satan there is. The Talmud is an entirely Satanic doctrine, and wasn't even a part of their faith until around 300ad.

FOURTH REICH CONFIRMED BY REVELATION

HEIL TRUMP

>tfw the futbol team i've cheered for all my life has an owl as logo
fug

>edition.cnn.com/2016/06/01/europe/switzerland-longest-tunnel-gotthard/

what the shit

owls are cool looking

The opening of the train tunnel opening has significance related to what they are doing with CERN

youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
stay woke

Swiss Guard. Hmm.

Good response.
>It is in general a system to generate within the individual a holiness and source of wisdom in the hopes of reconnecting once more to divine out of the squalor of the world.
Can't entirely agree there, though. Sounds more like one of the appendant degrees than the Craft itself.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NUzX4iKAkYU

>yfw alex jones was right all along

>tfw you're alive for the actual christian endtimes
>tfw the devil will be summoned

youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

At the end a horned person circles a pregnant lady I shit you not.

Moloch confirmed

Been a while since i watched the vid but im pretty sure the clocks werent 'broken.' Didnt they bounce back and forth to the same time or something?

I'm in the second circle and you're full of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM

JESUS CHRIST LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT

IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY FUCKING STOMACH JUST WATCHING

KEK SAVE ME! SAVE ME OH GREAT ONE! SAVE ME FROM THESE HORRORS!

I do not have time now...but rest assured, with the thread saved I will return to those links and watch each one.

It's mystery Babylon Horis, Isis, and Ishtar story being played out in dance

Yet spiders we are.

Remember, owls taste like chicken...

There's no owl anywhere in the Swiss tunnel you fucking cuck.

Cont.

If you go back to the piresthoods of Egypt and Greece you will find that they not only had hard control of the politics of those countries but also the commerce and the courts. It is no different than the aspirations of the modern freemasons. It is important to maintain control of these systems to rule a people so symbols and an aura of mystery and supremacy is needed to keep the public mesmerized. The real source of power to control a people is course the commerce, or the monetary systems. Money is true corrupter and power behind what freemasons would like you to think they have in their control. You can tell your friends all day long that your power comes from knowledge of ancient symbols but when your friends start to think about it they'll realize that you being the son of the Goldman Sachs executive is actually where the source of power is. They are like any other priesthood in recorded history that once started pure and mystical, became political and then devolved into corruption and eventual decline.

Of course if you were to become a mole and infiltrate the wealthy that go to Bohemian Grove, ask them about their power they would no doubt tell you all kinds of "secrets" they learned in their respective secret societies. And how that knowledge enabled them to gain power and control. In reality it is those who are wealthy who attempt to finds means of rationalizing their theft from the poor and innocent of the world and in so doing consider that it's from symbols and not from greed and hubris that their power springs.

I'm sure you can find many, many connections of the wealthy to secret societies and cults. But in the end and truly it is just greed and hubris.

I hope to god you're being ironic about the Kek stuff

In American pantheon of the Gods her name is Columbia

K thanks cause these are good documentaries and it's a shame when these idiots are too focused on "kek xdd lmao" instead of important info

I no longer believe in coincidence

>"Information design has been around since the 1970s. Pioneers like Yale University design guru Edward Tufte and design agency Pentagram have long known and used its power. But now with the rise of the Internet, it's having something of a second birth." - David McCandless
Read more at: brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/davidmccan630553.html?src=t_yale

From Wikipedia:
>"Information design is the practice of presenting information in a way that fosters efficient and effective understanding of it. The term has come to be used specifically for graphic design for displaying information effectively, rather than just attractively or for artistic expression."

Could mean nothing, but the names like
>Pentagram
Coupled with the fact that school hosts
>Skull and Bones
>Elites
And has a shit load of owl statues all over its campus... Hmm

I personally think there are answers in the history of switzerland.

The fact it was able to be a neutral country for so long and all the connections to banks and jewish elites, cern,that weird fucking tunnel, the fact that it is literally completely surrounded by other countries, making switzerland the center.

what the FUCK

Listen you cuck.

There's no secret worshipping and eating babies going on anywhere.

You have to be a retard to think something like that can be kept hidden with cell phone cameras of the modern day.

They're just people who want money and power.

Do you think you get to run for president, have the whole media back you, etc without being bought? Bribes run the world, not some secret cult.

>district of Columbia

Here's Ishtar or Columbia whatever you wanna switch her to in order to fool people

hey sorry brah, didn't mean to reply to you

Kek is unironically the first religious experience I've had where I've both felt his greatness and spirit, and rationally accepted that random numbers can be the will of a deity. If anything, ancient faiths appeal more to me that religions that have existed for like 2k years. 2000 years is nothing in the grand scheme of humanity.

BOOM BOOM

Careful, there's a lot of Sup Forums that have never heard of the concept of the wife/bride of God...

Nevermind that what passes for modern Jewish custom is basically corrupted from their captivity in Babylon. Or that Jews themselves are not really Jews, all of the "real" Jews have interbred themselves out, what we have are imposters that took the Jewish mantle and made it theirs. It's always a secret chuckle to see people yell about Jews when the Jews aren't even real Jews, they're just impostors. But hey, everyone needs their own private "safe" space.

youtu.be/mNpQ6kM8ANo

Yale's school humor magazine, the "Yale Record", has an owl for a mascot.

It has connections to both Hollywood and politics, but that should be expected. Probably a dead end but worth nothing.

They're having a party big deal.

People have all kinds of weird role playing hobbies.

Hard to make out the eye chart on the right.
>ASKABOUTILLUM

Your correct Swiss nazi Templars

>Initiation rites

youtube.com/watch?v=BL5-4SB7u_A

>MSM always telling you he's crazy
glad you caught on

>People have all kinds of weird role playing hobbies.
The Cremation of Care? A child burned in effigy?

I can get that some people dress up their significant other in leather, chains, and restraints, and even why they whip them repeatedly until their restrained pussy is moist...but for fucks sake, burning a symbolic child so you can forget the cares of the world...makes one wonder if the same people are fit to lead.

He didn't belong to the secret society.

Becomes President of the United States.

Wow your secret society is really powerful.

We talking about skulls and bones or what?

How are you all getting this derailed? Read through freemasnon's clues again. Try to figure stuff out.

Dont just list everything that has fucking owls in it. It's only relevant if the thing connected to minerva/moloch is also connected to the freemason user's shit, or hilldawg, or the bohemian grove.

Don't be nutjobs. Stay at crazy.

But heaven on earth when it comes to pass, it's gonna be great. I won't even have to wait a full lifetime.

>Wow your secret society is really powerful.
Yet you ignore the shear amount of propaganda that is being cranked up. They are pulling out all the fucking stops, as much as they can without getting noticed.

>op's image

Do you retards even know what inflation is?

>inflation is caused by unregulated speculation
No. Inflation is an increase in the money supply, which is caused by printing currency.

>The result is no inflation, no debt, no unemployment
Yeah sure just ignore the fact that there was so much inflation the goverment had to fix prices

is Masonic user in the pic in the OP?

horned person has a nice ass

This.

One user figured it had something to do with the Georgia Guidestones (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones#Inscriptions) and another user said it has something to do with 8/14/2016. Let's focus on this and see what we can find, because right now going for every little hint of owl symbolism is getting us nowhere.

whore of Babylon?

Harvard has an Owl Club, basically a fraternity. Some of its alumni worked for Clinton and Bush.

Following up on "Owl Club" in general led me to a South African gentleman's club, another dead end.

However, I did find an interesting presentation that was given at Harvard in 1985 that presents owls as an alternative to typical "hawk and dove" war politics.

>"A group of Harvard arms-control experts has divided writers on nuclear weapons policy into hawks, doves and owls. The owls are those who accept deterrence but propose marginal improvements that would prevent unwanted escalation or a mistaken rush to the button."

NYT article: nytimes.com/1987/11/15/books/hawks-doves-and-owls.html

Preview copy of book this was based on: jstor.org/stable/2617704?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

In a happening prediction dubs thread I caped this earlier.

The devil won't be summoned, as he's already here walking the earth seekig who to devour.

The world doesn't revolve around secret societies.

That's just a false narrative.

Some politicians might be part of this secret society, businesses men, etc but in the end blood is thicker than water and your secret society is irrelevent compared to genetic kinship.

why is this deleted?

Didn't he also post that image of the buried structure at the Denver International Airport?

Quick! check if their stadium has any owl references

sure is summer in here

The Blood Of The Covenant Is Thicker Than The Water Of The Womb

que te pille solo tomando micro ql

Do these ever actually come true though?

No I fucked the OP image up.

Let's review:

We have a possible date, 8/14/2016, what is SCHEDULED to happen on that date? Not just in the political arena, look financially as well, look socially, in technology (any hints at product announcements), health sciences, etc. look everywhere for something that has been announced but hasn't happened.

If not, then look at things that might happen - military movements towards a specific region, political groups that are currently clashing verbally but not physically, etc. which might also give a clue.

Look at the suggestions of the guidestone. How does one get the population reduced? 500mil from 7+ billion is like 1/14th or so is it not? That's a massive fucking wipeout.

The stones talk about reinstating law, something that is lacking in America at the moment as corruption runs rampant in both dominant political parties. We already know the DoJ won't prosecute Wallstreet bankers, what makes political insiders any different?

It really isn't. Genetics always subconsciously alter your behavior more than friendship or hardship.

DESU, sempaitachi I have never followed up.

Then don't use old sayings that are incongruous to your statement.

O! the heart of N.O.X. the Night of Pan.

ΠΑΝ: Duality: Energy: Death.

Death: Begetting: the supporters of O!

To beget is to die; to die is to beget.

Cast the Seed into the Field of Night.

Life and Death are two names of A.

Kill thyself.

Neither of these alone is enough.

t. Johnny Herrera

No idea if this has been posted yet goys, but look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=wtjQo7Lvotw
Video from almost two years ago talks about 8/14/2016 and the Georgia Guidestones.....

I can make out ASKABOUTILLUMINATI
Is there a higher quality version?

>your secret society is irrelevent compared to genetic kinship.
For outsiders this is very true, the family unit is generally very strong. You clearly don't understand how these groups work, or how they "enforce".

Read up on how many different Fraternities are descendent from Skull and Bones if you really wanna see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Here's a hint, I'm not in SoB, but alot of people aren't.. and they're part of the 3%.. which in turn becomes the 1%.

United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is scheduled that day, but I'm not sure if that makes sense

1/4 of world's population is supposed to die off at once (nuke I presume? but it would have to be detonated in Europe like Trump hinted towards as a necessity

tfw the school you're going to has a mascot of an owl

KEK GUIDE ME TO THE RIGHT PATH

I heard talk of the ninth planet the media has been talking about lately is actually the infamous Nibiriu. I call bullshit but I don't know...

Here's the wiki page

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_14

The fuck are you on about?

Are you talking about Alchemy and Saturn

>A random user came along claiming to be a

Wow I always knew these threads were just trash Trumpfag propaganda but this is ridiclous.

It has something to do with Owls and it involves alot more people than you think. What descends from gentlemens clubs? What currently would they use to indoctrinate new candidates?

Oh it's ridiculous.

Skull and Bones recently opened up to women members as well. Fun fact.

The clock is just a meme. Its the clock that the SBB (Swiss Railway Corporation) uses everywhere, and everybody knows. They used it because its so common everywhere.

Not to mention that they do it every single year, religiously. The most powerful men in the world burn a child doll in effigy in a remote, secured location while wearing robes to a giant Pagan owl, talking about how "midsummer sets them free".

Those elites and their wacky humor I tell ya! That's the most logical explanation, sure.