>>83160456

At work procrastinating so can't play YT videos atm. Is the daughter a "she"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7AYgXQzRvas
youtube.com/watch?v=T6DoVSoxOVA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"""She"""

Fuck that. I feel bad for this dude. He probably feels like his lost his son completely. Can you imagine if your brother, or father, or son, or one of your close friends did this? You would never see them the same. They wouldnt act the same because they are pumped with hormones.

It depends the circumstances. If it were my son who did this in modern life, I would simply disown and never see or speak to them again. If this were under traditional conditions or how people like him were treated in Europe he would have been killed and thrown into a bog so that this filth will never rise again.

Disowned immediately. Why is he even on this show?

I wouldn't do it on some show to humiliate myself any further. I'd disown "her" and go drink while figuring out where everything went wrong.

To be honest its a rather unlikely scenario given where I'm from and how I plan on raising kids but no one is safe from degeneracy nowadays so yeah.

That would suck.

Meeting his SON as a woman,
his SON.

i cry everytime

>no one is safe from degeneracy nowadays
take the redpill and build a homestead. All you need is a few acres of land and a woman. Have kids, homeschool them, and live off the land. I plan on working my ass off at my job for the next 3 years so I can do this.

>literally a mouth breathing retard

youtube.com/watch?v=CGWft4tGzfU

>"Are you willing to educate yourself until you accept that this isn't a mental illness?"

Imagine if some sicko got their hands on your child, bodily mutilated and tortured it, and then returned it to you as a warped twisted picasso of flesh.

You'd cry too.

>father

Well seems we share the same thought process. This is the safest bet you could take to avoid such a disaster. I'm also ahead of some folks on this one since my girlfriend is Sup Forumss wet dream.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3356084/I-ve-gone-child-Husband-father-seven-52-leaves-wife-kids-live-transgender-SIX-YEAR-OLD-girl-named-Stefonknee.html

mental illness destroys relations
more at 11pm

This.

>the mouth breathing

It's worse because his son as he knew him never existed.

Why would he do this on live television? Fucking WHY?

Are you saying you don't think anyone has what he's saying, something that goes wrong with the testosterone levels of the brain versus the rest of the body, etc.?

Is that Rick Wilson?

I'll pull a Jenny Jones do what I need too and say what I have too until I get home so I can kill the freak.

I would have to honor kill them (srs), I'm sure they would do the same for me if I ever went down that path.

I fucking hate people who breath with their god damn mouths. It seems like theyre dumb and have like 80 IQ or someshit. Fuck. Peoplr who breath with their mouths should be killed

I would disown him and try to make his life as miserable as possible.

Sorry but he wouldnt be my son anymore. The degenerates must we wiped off the face of this planet.

ALSO FOR FUCKS SAKE CAN WE PLEASE STOP HAVING TRANNY THREADS THERES LIKE 3 TRANNY THREADS ON POL RIGHT NOW

REEE

>not gassing your son when you find out he's a poof

Parenting 101.

I would disown him immediately.

Yeahh thats what makes them retarded.

Yes, I changed my way of thinking a few months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=7AYgXQzRvas
Disaster is likely, and I owe it to all of my forebears to emerge from the destruction and continue my bloodline. This decadent society will collapse soon, and the further you have to fall the harder it will be for you to survive...

i hope my dad would pull out his favorite firearm and murder me on the spot if i ever pulled some shit like this. can't say how i'd react as the dad but i wouldn;t be supportive

I want to slaughter that fuck so bad

What would you guys do if your child grew up and turned out to post on message boards spreading hatred from their mom's basement all day? Disown?

>make his life as miserable as possible
I'm pretty sure his life is already pretty miserable if he is putting on dresses to escape his pathetic existence. Death is the only solution, or sterilization at the very least.

Wat

>not only making your parents cry but filming them and broadcasting it to the world
>all the while having some bald electrician condescend them and act like he gives a shit

what's wrong with people

Sup Forums is Sup Forums but honestly are the majority of posters here neckbeards who literally live in basements? I think there are plenty of us who have a job and relationships.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6DoVSoxOVA

kek

This is why you never get too attached to your kids, because it's always possible that your kids quantum probabilistically turn out to be freaks or sluts or God knows what

I'd be relieved that they aren't a tranny fag and hope that they at least have a job and can financially support themself

Also spreading hatred. I think its natural to react either fucking devasted or angry if your son turns out to be a freak. Probably both, angry and devastated.

here's many men who wants to become women as transexual, especially in America.

There's almost no women trying to pass as men, anywhere in the world.

What does it say about men and women ? How can liberals respond to this and still claim that's a natural occurrence and they are born this way ? If it's genetical, shouldn't there be the same amount of trans from both side ? Are they implying women trans are even less accepted and therefore refrain from becoming trans ? Sounds unlikely.

The jews will pay for this

>Says her uncle has disowned her since she came out as transgender
>her
>she
I've had enough of this bullshit. You're not something else because you got some fucked up surgery and hormone replacement and walk around in a fucking dress. That thing will never be a woman no matter how much he wants to or thinks he is.
It's so disturbing our societies support these mentally ill people who want to be something they're not. It is nothing more than mental illness. I hope that piece of shit tranny realizes what he's done to his family and to himself and I hope his father turns out alright and disowns him.
Imagine showing this to something in the 80's and telling them that this is normal now, and that many people think that the dad is in the wrong. Disgusting.

>daughter
I would propably react the same, I honestly can't believe how can these faggots do this to their parents.

Or you could react with compassion since being a freak is more painful for the person who is stuck being it than for you. Seems pretty selfish to focus on yourself instead of your child who was afflicted if that's how you view it.

second wtf! the title of this video is pure politically correct garbage.

I'd put up a white board and start keeping track of good boy/girl points. Then I'd ask them their favorite tendy and sauce brands.

the single FtM tranny in this vid is actually passable but every one of the MtF trannies are embarrassingly masculine and completely fail at passing. why is this so common? why are MtFs such fucking failures?

>There's almost no women trying to pass as men

Sure there are. Just google FTM.

They are born with physical deformities in the brain. Like a retard. Simple. No logical, sane man is born thinking they want to be a girl with a vagina and getting plowed by chad.

If I did act as a father in the best possible way and my son ended up like this, I would likely concede that he was born with the mind of a woman, I'd so some actual research into the topic instead of mouthbreathing like a faggot on national Tv.

Sup Forums is edgy shitposter central so naturally every neckbeard on Sup Forums would disown or shoot their own son

What a bunch of disgusting right wing pieces of shit

holy fuck why am i even watching this torture

True to some extend. Compassion would be to try and help him by hiring a expert and explain why its wrong and how it harms his mind and body AND his family.

Enabling and supporting the mentally unstable is no compassion.

Disown it, discontinue any and all contact, hope that it dies. There will be no degeneracy in my blood line.

BUILD

Thinking about how my friends or family could be disappointed in me does nothing, but seeing Don make that face cripples me.

They are rare as fuck, shows like this often struggled to find any

The brain is an organ with many areas. You can have deformities in one area that don't even affect other ones. You need to study some neuroscience.

He looks like he might have the nasal septum deviated.

>instead of mouthbreathing like a faggot on national Tv

hilarious considering the son/daughter is a literal mouthbreather in the video OP linked

transgenderism is a mental illness, deal with it

>why are MtFs such fucking failures?
Testosterone is a hell of a drug. It causes permanent changes. Very few women fail to pass as men after treatment. But there's no drug capable of undoing the mess. So for guys trying to look like girls, the very best thing they can do is start early -- before puberty if possible, since that's when testosterone works its magic.

google buck angel

Trans people are sexual deviants who think changing genders will help them sexually or some shit. I really don't get this.

Disgusting. This poor father has every right to be devastated by the shame and tragedy of how his deranged son has become afflicted, and our disgusting, sick society cheers this degeneracy and an 'expert' gives it the impression of legitimacy.

Poor guy. The left are going to know their crime someday. History will show who is right and who is wrong.

Yes but if there was a hormonal difference in development then the window is passed. It would almost surely cause more damage to try to undo it than to just let the person live as they wish. Especially if they are content with it and it is their choice.

Even so that would make sense because like he says in the video, we all start with a female brain until testosterone is added. So it makes sense if you don't get enough testosterone you remain female mentally. That's kind of a default so it would be more common.

Civilization breeds rampant degeneracy. Tribal life or small communities is the true red-pill. Genes such as these should naturally die out.

We are entering specifics now. The rule of thumb should be treatment. Treatment which doesn't mean enabling them.

Also in which phase of development wouldn't that be a signal for parents to notice? If the window is passed its the parents fault for not being able to read the signals or just being a bad parent.

sucks for the MtF community. no wonder such a small portion of them are ever able to achieve some semblance of female normality. still seriously shocked at how genuinely biologically male that FtM was. only his/her speech gave away the fact that they were born female

Even if you were right, do you know of any treatment that actually works? Maybe we could learn to prevent it. But once it's already done, do we have a way to put the genie back in the bottle? If not, then what is there to do but accept people like this and try to make their lives less painful?

>Tribal life or small communities is the true red-pill.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

Enjoy.

You aren't from Sofia by the looks of your posts

God how much I hate my hometown!!!

What is done is done sometimes and cannot be reversed. That is true. I think most Sup Forumsacks here try to say this shouldn't be a thing in the first place since its harming almost all parties involved in the majority of all cases.

What treatment? Do you know of any treatment that actually does more help than harm?

And the window could even be in utero as the brain is forming for all we know.

Paбoтя и живeя в Coфия.

Are there so many basement dwellers? :(

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit

>the term was adopted in 1990

>I have submitted substantial evidence that those Indian men who, both here and farther inland, are observed in the dress, clothing and character of women - there being two or three such in each village - pass as sodomites by profession.... They are called joyas, and are held in great esteem.[44]

your beloved "two spirited" individuals were probably held in such great esteem because they got buttfucked all the time by all of the village betas

So you agree they aren't normal and have deformities like a retard? Nice. Hurr study more. So a man who realized hes a man says "well i feel like that thing over there. No not that man but that thing Thats om average shorter and weaker than a man. That thing that bleeds monthly. Yeah thats who I am. Not this human i was born as but a woman. Yeah thats me. He even though i haven't lived a full life as a man i just know im a girl. Yeah thats me. It just feels right." ok dude.

I'm not sure how much harm it's doing or how much of the harm is done by the reaction. Trans people suffer a lot, but it's hard to separate what is suffering because of being trans and what is suffering because of the kind of reaction to it you see here.

Honestly most of these are just a cry for attention. Just dont give it to them. Treat them perfectly normal, and theyl'l turn out normal. Make a big deal about it like they're doing some big 'stand up for the future' or something and it will make them more gay.

I'm no doctor or expert on transexuals. I'd think there is something out there that helps but ain't certain.

If not lets research that shit instead of turning man into "women" who off themselves in their 30
's.

Pretty sure the point was that they existed in tribes and before civilization so you can't blame the modern world for creating it. You can blame the modern world for having a complete fit over it though, both in condemning it like some horrible evil or celebrating it like the most courageous thing that ever happened.

Maybe if our society stopped legitimizing it.

More and more weakling men are taking this option. It's an act of weakness, because being a pretty woman is seen as an easier existence, a life where you are coddled and praised and loved simply for existing, rather than having to earn love as men do from women.

This degeneracy needs to be condemned completely, but only when even rarely mentioned. Otherwise, it should be taboo and all such freaks should be banished.

This is the truth.

> so you can't blame the modern world for creating it

i've never blamed the modern world for creating it, but i do blame the modern world for accommodating it and trying to normalize it

>deformities like a retard

They may have a "deformity" in parts of the brain dealing with gender and none at all in those dealing with IQ which is what "retard" refers to. I'm pretty sure you're completely trolling though, but I'm bored so may as well respond for those reading.

>still seriously shocked at how genuinely biologically male that FtM was
The only tell is that they're usually manlets. But you know, anybody can be short.

>held in such great esteem because they got buttfucked all the time by all of the village betas
Pic related.

I crossdress and really enjoy it however I can see why its bad. How do I stop.

My guess would be the only thing that could help is learning if something is going on during pregnancy to prevent the right testosterone getting to the brain. I doubt there is much you can do later down the road.

But the real question is do you think this is really deserving of research money that could go to so many other things?

>Now what if- and I mean IF- a person was naturally wired in their brain to be a squirrel. How do you think that squirrel would feel, living everyday in the wrong body?
>Pretty nutty, Phil

forgot pic

Stop wearing womens' clothes, not very hard

You what mate? Did you just say a part of the brain tells you what you should and shouldn't be? No part of my brain tells me to be a male. I use this thing called logic. Something you know nothing about.

I don't know if there are some who do this for the reason you say. But I really don't think most people would ever choose such a life. It's miserable and high suicide rates. It's far from some easy life. And almost every trans person I've ever heard of tried desperately to hide it and fight it, not try hard to be trans.

I think it's almost certainly an issue of hormones to certain parts of the brain during early development. I really doubt most choose it.

Burn all of your faggot tranny clothes and accessories. Do it now.

>I'm really hurt
Christ, how self-centered.

You just fucking changed your father's entire life

Turning into a woman, in the end, has NO real impact on you.

But this changes EVERYTHING for your parents.

Fuck off you selfish piece of degenerate trash.

If you honestly believe transgenders are determined in the womb en masse you are a fool.

Whats wrong with spending money on research which can save lifes?

I was referring to this

I'm confused by your point though. The page I posted showed the opposite. It was more legitimized by many of these tribes. Our society has done anything but normalize it. Even what is going on now isn't normalizing it, it's going the other direction and sensationalizing it.

What if we just worried about more important things and stopped even paying attention, bad or good, to it and just left them to live their lives in peace.

It's a sin, and subsequent mental illness fed by the sin.

Men should taught to be men so that they don't fall into this trap.

Supporting it at all will only exacerbate it. No tolerance.

Can't see it right now, can somebody take a picture of """""""""""""her"""""""""""""?