Sup Forums BTFO

BREAKING NEWS: Munich Shooter was actually a nazi!

>he was proud of having same Birthday as Hitler (born 20th April 1998)
>he considerede himself aryan (half German/half Iranian = aryan)
>all his victims were non-Germans, either Turks or Albanians. He could have shot more but didn't

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/f-a-z-exklusiv-amoklaeufer-von-muenchen-war-rechtsextremist-14359855.html

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/
youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>{{{German media}}} seeing Nazis everywhere.
News @11

yes, we know

>german media calls him david s.
>is actually called ali davoud sonboly

Don't believe anything your media says.

Fake and gay, he was a sand nigger.

Tons of Muslims admire Hitler for killing Jews.

wtf i hate nazis now

wtf I hate whites now

He actually admired Anders Breivik and commited his actions on the 5th anniversary of Breviks shooting.

>born 20th April 1998
>that was already 18 years ago

Jesus fuck

>He actually admired Anders Breivik
How so?

As a proud and honorable white nationalist, I disavow all brown skinned who espouse my ideology. All right, I disavow. Happy?

>Sup Forums BTFO

Nope, you are the one getting shot buddy.

I also heard he only killed shitskins
good lad. iranians are bro tier muslims

we need foreigners to do our jobs...

in fact, he was a papergerman, nothing more.

>yfw whites are just as bad as muzzies

Yeah and Omar Mateen was actually a self hating gay huh?

Had pictures of Breivik and "other extremists" on his computer apparently.
I wonder who the 'other extremists' were who don't deserve a direct mention.

How can you be a Nazi if you are a Rassenschande and would have been sterilized?

>this article is still up

Prosecutor and our FBI have confirmed that there was no "right-wing" motivation, but the FAZ knows better.

I don't even know what happend to them, they used to be a conservative paper man

OC!

Wow, pictures? On his computer?

Might as well have a life-size tattoo of Breivik's face on his chest.

"Iran" is actually an older transliteration of "Arya" from Sanskrit.

wtf i hate my birthday now

>Shia muslim is bullied by sunni muslims in school
>shoots a bunch of them
>SEE GUISE RIGHT WING TERRORISM
>STOP WITH THE ISLAMOPHOBIA
>need more money for dem programz

So he was basically a self hating Sand Nigger.

One step away from making gas chambers.
Obviously this means the right must be stopped.
#BanAfD
#KampfGegenRechts

Bad goy, buy the narrative or else!

Muslims dindunuffin, look at this white aryan ubermensch that loved Hitler. He killed people too, so basically white people are the problem. #blacklivesmatter #nojusticenopeas

Lol confirmed Sup Forums poster

>I don't even know what happend to them, they used to be a conservative paper man

You are now aware that George Soros owns every single large media outlet in Europe. No, that's not a meme.

Also, on his Steam profile he used nick names like "Deutscher Stolz (AFD)" (German Proud), "Gottgleicher Deutscher" (Godlike German) and others while insulting different Turks.

I have pictures of Breivik on my computer for shitposting purposes.

i feel old now, thanks.

you might be a nazi

I propose riding this.
#BanShiaViolence
#BanSunniViolence

Push them further against each other, fight against the narrative that there is only one islam.
Watch the house of cards knock itself down trying to force all groups together and insist they're all peaceful toward each other.

reported to FBI

Reported.
Get a life, bin that Breivik.

I feel kinda bad that he's so mentally deranged that he thinks he's german

Wrong agency.

Please stop posting until your brain develops.

Davoud is arabic for David.

German dog fucker niggers think they are white lul

KEK

You fucking nazi, stop worshipping a child killer

>Sonboly's parents told police that their son had possibly converted to Christianity, but had never practised it.[51][52]

greece? are you okay?

He was one of us.

fuck off, he was just a crazy kid, no reason for actions.

>black hair
>aryan

LYINGMEDIA

Iranian = Aryan

dude all that media crap is lies, they are seeing the spread of true politics in the people and now are trying to shut you down.

man, i dont know, do you think its a coincidence that his shooting was on the same day as Breviks and that all of his victims were either turks, albanians or gypsies?

>hey remember that one time the terrorist WASNT a muslim?!
>BTFO

christ

But he was a muslim.

he converted to christianity

shoebat.com/2016/07/23/the-munich-massacre-is-a-complete-coverup-the-munich-shooters-facebook-including-his-family-background-shows-he-is-not-iranian-but-a-syrian-islamist-pro-turkey/

In case you don't know.. muslims glorify hitler a lot because he went against jews.. islamic texts has higher % jew hatred than mein kampf eventhough being larger in volumes and muslims in the muslim world like hitlers mein kampf, hassan al-banna muslim brotherhood founder also praised hitlers mein kampf.

>leftists believe hitler supporter = white german right wing neo nazi
>therefore if celebrating hitler it must be white german neo nazi
This is the mistake you made.

youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ explain this video OP?

BTFO.. it's over. Hope you learned something today.

Bla bla bla.

WE WUS WHITE tier

To be fair, nazi iranians sand niggers is an old meme.

>friends with an Afghani terrorist
hmmmmm

There no deutsch in that deutsch bag

>being this new

nice reliable source you got there, buddy

>probably found some Hitler memes on his computer since he was browsing Sup Forums

>H-HE WAS A NAZI GUISE TOTALLY NOT JUST A BULLIED KID WHO WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE ON HIS BULLIES WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AGAINST RIGHT WING ACTIVISTS AND REFUGEES WELCOME REEEEEEE

Why is always that filthy anglo in these pictures?

>He could have shot more but didn't
well why not pussy?!

Reminder all muslims admire Hitler.

this is also why it's hilarious that the left calls people against mass muslim migrations.. "nazi's" leftists simply do not understand how muslims celebrate hitler.. it never occurred to them and they've never looked into it, infact muslim brotherhood facilitated entire divisions of muslims to fight for hitler during wwII by order of the grand mufti of jerusalem at the time cause hitler had hatred for jews and the muslims basically said "we hear you have a problem with the jews how may we help you?"

billionbibles.org/sharia/hitler-muslim-brotherhood.html

Infact muslims are closer to praising hitler and being a neo nazi than pretty much any white german today.. So if it's nazi sympathizers and hatred of jews you're worried about left wingers.. perhaps you should be worried about the muslims first! Cause there you will find a whole lot of them!

Not because they thought germans or german people were great, but because of the single or even solely important thing that hitler didn't like the jews, that was the reason they like him and praise him even today.

Wtf i hate birthdays now

he was specifically targeting foreigners/turks

Mein Kampf is a bestseller in the Middle East.
Really makes you think.

if you don't like the article and just poopoo it without even reading it and checking it out, then atleast check out the fucking video hanz.. where you see muslims in germany in current year saying heil hitler and aloha snackbar afterwards.

Not less believable than youro own (((source)))

BREAKING NEWS: OP was actually a faggot!

they must be some real fucking skinhead white german neo nazi's aren't they with their keffiah and shouting aloha snackbar.. wake the fuck up.

wtf I still don't live in EU

>half German/half Iranian

He was fully Iranian.

Cool

> iranian nazi
(You)

>be born in hospital
>be half bed pan

You can count allright.

Did you know... 1950 was 66 years ago?
and 1700 was 316 years ago? :S:S:S
FUCKED UP SHIT

They want to pretend he was iranian shiite, because as it turns out he was from the areas that the mass migration is coming from.. and had been in germany far longer.. so then people would say, "we better stop this mass migration because look what those from same areas that have been in germany longer turn out to do.. " and the german government or someone in the german government obviously did not want people to make that connection..

So instead they try to paint him as an iranian shiite (that are not part of the current migration flow) to cover that up, yet again the german government is trying to cover up what people from areas that the mass migration is coming from are doing..

Or as walid states it.. "The case for this clan’s love of Turkey’s Erdogan is ironclad. Plus he lived in the Turkish neighborhood and his Facebook shows he was in Germany’s hauptschule college since 2011. He did not arrive there just two years ago. Someone up there in Germany’s government is fibbing advertising him as an Iranian which would make him a Shiite Muslim. This is done in order to avoid repercussion. Imagine Germans finding out that Turks and Syrian refugees who are entering Germany by the droves are the real culprit? For Germany, it was time to sweep it all under a Persian rug."

SHIAS CONFIRMED BRO-TIER

Anyone got the Wayne Johnson comic where he drives a taxi and some Iranian guy named Muhammed claims he is totally white?

>he considerede himself aryan (half German/half Iranian = aryan)
He wasn't half-German though, both his parents were Iranian.

>half or full iranian
>no affiliation with any party of group
>looks like he browsers r9k
>probably went to school with 90% turks
>probably got bullied
>only shot turks

based on that im suprised he didnt shoot up his school

Kek. I was born in '91 and anytime I meet some chick who's born in 98 or 97 who's fuckable I feel like an old man.

Still an immigrant though. All major happenings are tied to immigration issues, or serve a good purpose, see japan.

DON'T BE SAD & SICK
BIN THAT BREIVIK

weither he truly was iranian shiite, or weither he was a syrian turkish nationalists and that german government is trying to cover that up so that people don't realize he came from same area as the current migration flow is nitpicking, potentially important nitpicking but nitpicking nevertheless..

What is important is that he was a muslim and liked hitler which is not even close to being uncommon for muslims..

What he wasn't in any case, was a right wing white german neo nazi, this is an outright lie fabricated to try to accredit the attack to native germans that are against migration.. and yet again trying to call them all nazi's for being so.

as usual the german pro migration government is deliberately misleading the german citizens via the media to think he was some kind of german skinhead.

So OP go fuck yourself, he was not a white german skinhead.. he was a muslim that liked hitler which many muslims do because of his hatred of jews.

So it has zero to do with native germans against migration which is what you are trying to insinuate and which the media is trying to insinuate.

As usual the german governments stance is "muslims didn't do nuffin, it's those native german right wingers that are all nazi's for disliking mass immigration that's the real issue".

Which is complete nonsense.

>based on that im suprised he didnt shoot up his school
Really good point. Why shoot up a Mc Donalds when you can get revenge on your bullies and have hundreds of Turks gathered inside the school building?

Do you have any proof besides your conspiracy nutjob blog?

but maybe he only had so many bullets, and maybe he only wanted to kill certain people. but what im wondering why he didnt leave any message or anything, doesnt make sense, especially since he has a steam profile and probably was on the internet a lot.

Btw, just wondering: Very soon after the attack I read that he bought the gun on the deep web. How did they have that information so quickly?

just scroll throught he frigging page, i've showed you how muslims praise hitler and why, aswell as linked a video of muslims in current year shouting heil hitler and allahu snackbar in germany.

The blog speculates that he might not have been iranian shiite but a syrian turkish pro nationalist.. but that's nitpicking.. the important part is he was either way a muslim and he liked hitler which many muslims do..

And you and the german media wants to miraculously transform him into a native german skinhead, basically trying to say that he wasn't a muslim whatsoever. Because i doubt you and other leftists even realized till now that muslims overwhelmingly like hitler and his writings. It's literally been a best seller in the middle east mein kampf.

in your oppinion anyone who likes hitler has to automatically be native german skinhead. And i've just shown you how blatantly wrong that is..

But what do you care, you like other leftists just see the media manipulation and just get confirmation bias and everyone who likes hitler can't be a muslim and must be a native german neo nazi, in your head atleast, but that's not what the facts are.

>just scroll throught he frigging page, i've showed you how muslims praise hitler and why, aswell as linked a video of muslims in current year shouting heil hitler and allahu snackbar in germany.
>Sonboly's parents told police that their son had possibly converted to Christianity, but had never practised it.[51][52]

He had 300 rounds. I just think it's easier to select your targets when you know the people and are familiar with the environment. Selecting them randomly in public is not very efficient.

because what you are interested in is blaming the anti immigration crowd in germany, by gobbling up the lies that him being a muslim had nothing to do with it.

I believe they said that was false