I am unironically afraid of talking to women, it makes me very sad

I am unironically afraid of talking to women, it makes me very sad...

I'm afraid of talking to most because because I never have anything to say. Being unsure is really uncomfortable.

How do we save ourselves swedebro?

stop being a little bitch and jerking off to other men fucking beautiful women online and just be yourself.

Same. It’s one of the things I really hate myself for.

I just plan on masturbating for the rest of my life.

>just be yourself
you must be fucking insane

why ? you dont risk anything talking to them

Have you tried being yourself? Werks for me

I have no problem talking with women unless I want to make a move on her. Then I become a walking spaghetti fest.

I am 21 years old and I have never held a woman's hand. I am in college and I don't have any friends. it's too difficult. I can't talk to others. I just go to class and then go back to my dorm. my roommate makes fun of me for being a loser. I want him to die.

I'm not afraid of women, but I'm terrified of any form of intimacy with anybody, even my parents

that never worked for me
every time I tried it I ended up repenting, cringing at myself and desiring suicide, becoming even more closed to the world

STOP MAKING ME FEEL MISERABLE

What you should do is talk less, much less. Cut the crap, talk only if you have something interesting to say, that's the only way to hide your autism.

Maybe it's better this way, you know... natures way of sorting out the bad genes and all that

back to the shed

Just be yourself and you will get tons of women and friends

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had
Can make a good man turn bad
So please, please, please
Let me get what I want
Lord knows it would be the first time

Why don't you befriend your roommate and do cool non-loser shit with them?

this

So then it is not about being yourself.
It is quite the opposite, in fact.

he doesn't want to be friends, he's rude and annoying and we have nothing in common, he's a black jock who just gets high all day and doesn't go to class. I'm an autistic freak who spends all day inside on Sup Forums

yeah, sometimes i want children but other times i fear that there's no way i'd be able to provide for them a happy and fulfilling existence.

Get yourself together.

Well you told me being yourself doesn't work, then either hide your autism or kys.

My dream is to become a part of the police task force or become SOG in the military, if i want to get in one of the requirements is to have no close family.
You have to appreciate the little things

>unironically uninterested in talking to women in general
>bitches believe "I am shy~ u.u" and proceed to make fun of me.
It is a special kind of hell

Well, you have two options then. You can either try talking to them, then fail a couple of times until you get the hang of it. Or, you can keep shitposting and do nothing to change your situation.

Why do they giggle bros? Why?

it's incredibly disheartening to know how much more incompetent and undesirable I am than the average Sup Forums poster

They are laughing at you and at your insecurities

What are the other requirements?

Sounds more like you're afraid of rejection..

Zitto animale!!!!

are french girls approachable?
Southern ones specifically.

And for good reason.

It's fine, they don't want anything with you anyway.

Perhaps for now...

wizard uprising when?

>bad genes
Every ancestor you have was able to mate with another human of the opposite sex.

I'm not, but I am too atutistic to make a long-lasting relationship

I wish wizard powers were real senpai

society would be a lot more interesting

This picture is most of my life but I'm not depressed
Do have gf though

>Autistic girl at work hits on me
>She wore yoga pants to try and impress me
>Get massive boners when she gets close to me
>Afraid of what other will say if I try and fuck her

do it wtf

also literal autistic? down syndrome? aspie?

There is a pretty big guy protecting her. Everytime she gets close to touch me he rushes in to break it up.
She has to be a high functioning autist or has really bad aspies

>down syndrome?
what does downs got to do with autism?

so why are you holding back if she's high functioning?

I am unironically afraid of coming out to my family and non-existent friends, it makes me very sad...

>Being scared of your inferiors

Jesus Christ, you don’t deserve to fertilize any woman’s eggs

I have never tried, never made a tindr account, didnt jump on facebook or instagram.

I guess I'm just socially retarded

You know I don't come to Sup Forums because I want to be reminded how miserable I am.

Thought Germany was liberal

You don't know my family or my current social situation

btw, almost

So you are gay?

I'm not afraid of talking to them, I just don't know what to talk about. I fear rejection too, so I mostly don't bother anymore. They all lose interest after a while anyway.

Fuck off back to r9k you pathetic virgins this board is not for basement dweller human failures like you

This is the main difference between whitoido-kun and KARA BOGA

You need courage.