How come non-Americans hate McDonald's so much? What did it ever do to them?

How come non-Americans hate McDonald's so much? What did it ever do to them?

non american mcdonalds are more full than american ones

I hate everything american though, even this android shit im using to post on this cabbage farming forum

i enjoy it, you also get on the receipt to do a survey and get a free quarter pounder
doing one right now

go into a McDonalds in non-America on a sunday and you'll see how wrong you are OP

there isn't as many so even if they are crowded they might not be as popular

Why do you hate android? What other mobile OS would you use? iOS is also American. Why aren't there non-American mobile OSes?

>Why do you hate android
Because its american
>What other mobile OS would you use?
None, Android is the best

That seems a bit irrational, especially since I'd wager a lot of people who helped create Android are not Americans by birth.

most hatred are irrational

This:

>talking with an autist that namefags as a gay turkish song

The funny part now is that McDonald's isn't even a deal anymore.

The inflation on the price of meat has rendered fast food to be horribly expensive in relation to how much you can get.

How do we get the price of meat down? Now fast food meals cost almost twice as much as they did a decade ago ;_;

How bad is it?

Piss off Kiwi.

Super shitty quality

Pipe down bogan

I love how everyone has a different McDonald's item. For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

It represents the worst of modern culture
>Attracts braindead people, like a Walmart that operates internationally
>Cheap, toxic food that is still somehow overpriced
>Being an employee there is so shitty and humiliating that accusing someone of working there is an international insult
>Terrible, gaudy, inoffensive and bean counted aesthetic

Exactly this. It doesn’t have anything to do with Americans or anything.

What the fuck?

Because it's mediocre at best and unhealthy as fuck

it's pasta
if it's loaded with irony it's not from Sup Forums

The best fast food pasta.

Kill off hundreds of millions of newly created "middle class" people who want meat. Brazil, world's largest meat exporter, has raised their prices by a factor of 5 in the past decade.

Not only are the portion sizes (of the meat) going down but I wouldn't be surprised at the increased usage of "substitutes" to get the menu item down to price.

> I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream

Milk sugar still breaks down into simple sugar. You might as well use the cream. It might even have less sugar per ML than milk.

I go there whenever I have to go to a place quickly and there's no time to make my own lunch or go to a decent place.

1. Your cunt
2. Does it have McChickens & Chicken Tenders?

It's just stereotype that McDonald's is trash fast food that makes people fat.And not true "intellectual" should use it. They still bring massive profit year after year

But getting there takes just as long as making your own quick meal

When did Russians stop liking it?

there is nothing wrong with eating a meal at McDonalds and most Americans would be shocked at how common it is.

It's gotten to the point that's not even worth going to a fast food place than a normal eatery since it's not much cheaper if at all. How did they survive this?

I would rather go to Mcd's than most restaurants desu.

Depends on where you live. Food is extremely expensive where I live, so even pricey fast food is like half the price or more compared to a sit-down restaurant burger.

why

I just love the taste. Sure, the taste of a good steak feels more "elegant", but I just think McDonald's just tastes amazing. So even though it's more expensive than before, it's still cheaper than most restaurants, and better somehow.

thank you Norway :)

Snobs started to hate it since early 2000s, others around 2008 i guess.
But don't forget it's just stereotype, it's still has massive lines everyday.

>Snobs started to hate it since early 2000s
Why ;_;

Well the Canadian supply chain for McDonald's might have better quality meat for whatever reason.

If you eat at a McDonald's in the USA, it is absurdly expensive in comparison to the quality of the food. The only places that still do "fast food" somewhat right are Carl's Jr and El Pollo Loco. But even Carl's Jr has that same price inflation problem.

El Pollo Loco is just a fucking deal, Get a bean and cheese and stuff it with shit from the salsa bar. Best fast food for price after In N Out.

they don't? McDonalds is in every corner of the globe

But people on Sup Forums always make fun of US americans for it and burgers in general

Is trash, tasteless food, even among another fast food chains

people call us potatoniggers even though we eat less potatoes per capita than China and Belarus and a bunch of other countries. It's memes

Fast food chain by definition can't be good for sophisticated people.

bump

Because it's not KFC aka the superior fast food chain

>mexicans and brazilians think mcdonald's is luxurious