Why is Red Skull speaking reason?

Why is Red Skull speaking reason?

Why are they turning him into an antihero?

What the fuck are you doing Marvel?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/23/us/americas-overlooked-gun-violence.html?emc=edit_th_20160523&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=35282093&_r=2
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/2000-killed-in-Nigeria-but-world-failed-to-react/articleshow/45844273.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>words words words
fucking american comics, shake my head

I'm pretty sure you know why and I wouldn't be surprised if the people/person reposting this thread over and over in different forms wasn't also the same tumblrite asshat who then comes in and says things like "wow you said faggot how homophobic".

Can someone explain why baiting is "fun"? Because I don't get the joke and after a while of repeated material it becomes extremely obvious when someone is trying to bait.

I don't think it was supposed to seem that way, but it came out pretty reasonable sounding.

He's feeding them what they want to hear so they'll join his nazi cult

It's reasonable sounding until you realise it's all bullshit
Also this

Who the fuck are they suicide bombing? Because a lot of the time you don't need to die to blow fuckers up.

Skull probably thinks it's hilarious

> until you realise it's all bullshit
In what way?

well, if Captain America is going to be the villain...

>Turning him into an anti-hero
Seems more like they're putting reason into the mouth of a villain to take the reason away from the words. A kind of "Why would I stand for the same things Red Skull does?" thing.

>Mass stereotyping, paranoia, and xenophobia is reason?

Did Americans learn nothing from the Know-Nothings?

The person who keeps reposting this thread isn't from Tumblr, but from Sup Forums.

>Start these threads saying Red Skull is right
>Someone disagrees
>Derails and shifts from comics to politics
>He gets to post pol charts and shit he's collected from browsing pol after being redpill and wants someone to combat his argument
>If they can't he feels good about himself and happy he pushed his politics on some user
>If someone challenges him enough, he'll insult them and then leave without even changing his viewpoint, but instead looking for ways to prove what the challenger said wrong

Sup Forums fags can't contain themselves. It's like how Atheist can't contain themselves when they get good evidence debunking Christianity.

Of course the OP is from Sup Forums. They're pro-bigotry, white nationalism, xenophobia, and paranoid mass stereotyping.

>why is red skull le hero now?
Because he's telling people what they want to hear. It's a matter of debate whether he actually believes what he's saying, but he's trying to appeal to people's anti-refugee way of thinking so they'll join him. It's not a matter of "people with anti-refugee beliefs are literally Nazis", but "this Nazi is using anti-refugee beliefs to further his own goals".

>Red Skull is now based af
>Captain America was a Hydra agent the entire time

What do?

Is it still paranoia if they're right?

Read the next page.

Sup Forums is literally cancer.

Not even op but this red-pilling through force is my fetish
>mfw this thread

Nope they are wrong

The women of cologne would beg to disagree.
Girls in Sweden who are told to go out late at night at their own risk would beg to disagree.
Soaring crime rates would beg to disagree

Marvel shits out something that compares Europeans concerned about what is happening to their continent with motherfucking suicide bombers, and you think Sup Forums is the problem?

Different Red Skull. That's Ultimate Red Skull, who is Steve Rogers' son.

Nice bait you got there

That's a fairly succinct criticism of cosmopolitan globalism outside of the whole HAIL HYDRA and Alt-Right are LITERALLY fascists and nazis line.

Alt-Righters and fascists may not necessarily be mutually exclusive, but there is a distinction, and the type of policies advocated by Trump and other folks are protectionist and nationalist in nature.

In the case of America, its based in an ideological exceptionalism, which, I dare say is validated in the light of historical analysis. Anyone who denies it is a self-hating american and a cuckold.

Great rebuttal, friend.
Mayhaps you would like to say that to the victims in person

And much of Sup Forums has fallen for it hook line and sinker
Hitler would be proud that his legacy of inspiring speeches that bring people to his side's lives on.

And I'm proud of the writers for doing it so well.

It is possible that it's just a poor attempt at a strawman where they went to far in the other direction trying to avoid making it to obvious but I doubt it.

You can justify any absurdity through that kind of reasoning.

I can argue white people should be monitored all the fucking time and never allowed to carry guns, as menace to national security. They're so prone to going crazy and shooting people. I can list all manner of examples.

There's plenty of proof white people cannot be trusted with firearms.

#GiveCaptain AmericaABoyfriend

Yeah but by that logic, nobody but Asians can be trusted with fire arms.

>YFW police hasn't press any charges
>YFW when there cases that already admitted that they've lied.

I think you mean to go this way

because no human is illegal you dumbass nazi

A strong Aryan boyfriend

And yet even more that blacks cannot be.

nytimes.com/2016/05/23/us/americas-overlooked-gun-violence.html?emc=edit_th_20160523&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=35282093&_r=2

But that is not the point. Whites do not grow up in a culture that glorifies treating women like second rate citizens, throwing homosexuals off of buildings or executing apostates

>There's plenty of proof white people cannot be trusted with firearms.

There's more for black people.

>Made a shitty strawman
>Got Sup Forums to ironically agree with Red Skull to spite the bad Strawmanning
>Did well
Okay

They are showing how easy it is for impressionable people to follow someone like Trump. Presenting the side that appeals to those who need a leader, and how easy they can be turned to violent lunatics.

Alt-righter here
yep we're like that

But then why even have borders?

So...Bernie supporters?

The point is orbiting above your head.

Libtards, broders are apartheid for these people.

Is that why there are far more white shooters than black?

White people are perfectly capable of being menaces to society.

why indeed?
they are a dated and unneeded concept especially in a time where we're all as interconnected as we are
they're simply an unneeded and meddlesome formality

No, you're simply not getting mine.

A minority of whites are shooters. But a majority of muslims hold ideas and beliefs that are at odds with the western secular model.

There is simply no comparing the two

they're not

Define shooters? Mass shootings, maybe, but gun crime among blacks is insane. They gun each other down by the hundreds every day.

Nope.

Crime stats prove that blacks are far more dangerous than whites.

But keep on ignoring everything that disagrees with you

Hitler's early speeches were apparently jingoistic, but rather rational and conservative, and very stirring. Of course, people never learn that everything politicians say publicly is a lie or a front. The real lessons to be learned from the Nazi regime were that evil often sounds reasonable and generous, and that people who will do anything they're told shouldn't get to choose leaders.
So read manga.

You mother fuckers don't skip a beat to race to thee threads and start this shit.

>MFW this much ignorance

>far more white shooters than black
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blacks shoot each other and Sup Forums doesn't care about that.

Sup Forums cares when white people die.

>mfw this obtuseness

>White people are perfectly capable of being menaces to society.

I'm not saying they're not, but if you're going to detain and monitor one specific race based on inclination for violence towards other people, you're picking the wrong one

He has a point, but he's using fear mongering and extremism to get these guys to join his cause. What in particular he's asking for is irrelevant, so long as they get catharsis.

Of course, a competent writer might have made that clearer and wouldn't need my honky ass to translate.

>white people should be monitored all the fucking time
They are.

Somebody has too.

Nah Sup Forums cares but not because they care about blacks more because the statistic fits their narrative. And even then apparently they're still killing a decent chunk of white people.

I'll can about black people dying when they care about white people dying. Lord knows they kill enough of them.

In terms of mass shootings, yes. However, those mass shootings are almost statistical anomalies based upon a particular sociological effect. In terms of raw numbers of shooters, there are way more blacks.

>inb4 hurr durr Sup Forums

Fuck Sup Forums and fuck you for trying to lump me in with that roiling mass of untreated schizophrenia. It's a phenomenon of blighted inner cities and as white flight proceeds, the white share of the gun violence population recedes.

Bottom line: We have an inner city gang violence problem and no one gives a fuck about them.

>White people go crazy

Let's blame Mexicans.

Most whites are killed by other whites, by virtue of most living next to each other (ironically because it makes them feel safer, lol).

What's the point? Then they'd just start saying the Mexicans are white.

and most blacks kill blacks
however blacks killing blacks and blacks killing whites happens at alarmingly higher rates when you take the population of each into consideration

Has Trump even addressed mass shooters yet? Or inner city gang violence?

Allow homeless meth addicts and gangbangers to live and shit in your home, then you can make those retarded "borders are dated" claims.

However majority of interracial crime is black on white.
AND white on white crime is far lower than black on black.
So they might not be wrong.

Aren't a good portion of them descended from Spaniards?

Most night apes are killed by other night apes

Yeah he made people mad by posting this

>implying that trailer trash stays with trailer trash because they're afraid of black people

Went from talking about migrant crisis to talking about shootings with very little posts talking about the actual comic.

You people need to fucking leave.

Man this thread is a Sup Forums recruiting ground, and all thanks to Marvel for trying to spin a rational stance into something Hitler would say. GG Marvel, GG.

wait what
aren't they basically acting JUST LIKE the people they hate?

but whites don't know what it's like to be poor

I think he cited inaccurate black on black crime statistics and said something vague about fixing inner cities and deflected a question on whether or not he believes the cops are targeting blacks into creating SEZs for those areas.
He blames mass shootings on bad mental health systems and believes their communities could see these ticking time bombs.

that's what we call irony

Do you have the one where they correct him that it's actually 90% and he gloats he got them to tell the truth? Or is that shoop?
Also percent of what?

The first time we had this thread it was interesting,but now its getting old.

Of course there are poor whites. But they live in rural poverty, not inner city.

Yeah, I have it.

The absolute madman desu, wouldn't surprise me if it was planned

Nail on the fucking head.

He's referencing what Comrade Sanders said in the new york debate, which was one of the most disgusting thing I've ever heard

If you guys think this is bad wait for the comic where Loki's running for president, they're going to throw all subtly out the window.

So they're basically ripping off 16 year old DC storylines?

Well yes. Which is, you know, the exact reason why this shit is so insulting to people who actually live in Yurop and not a fucking continent away.

I don't like the Bernie,but why is it you Trump guys get so triggered when people call Trump a Nazi,but its finel to call Bernie a commie.

>xenophobia
Yes... we should not be afraid of people that do this...
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/rest-of-world/2000-killed-in-Nigeria-but-world-failed-to-react/articleshow/45844273.cms

What percentage of blacks?

It's just a joke, calm down.

If he were an actual commie he'd be sent to the gulags on day one

Truthfully I blame black-on-black crime on a combo of factors. The decline of manufacturing, blacks getting arrested more easily for drug offenses (as police don't need warrants to arrest people in public), the rise of gang culture, the complete collapse of the family unit, urban blight, the economic recession wiping out a great deal of black middle-class wealth, etc.

You know....the stuff Sup Forums eschews in favor of racist pseudo-science.

So trump wants to revive the germanic reich?

Marvel is laying it on thick lately. Wasn't there some snake villain who basically held a Trump speech and stated that he would make America 'marvelous again'?

You can't live in fear, and you can't make rational decisions based on it.

Sup Forums, stop ruining this board

Fair enough,

If you want to admit these refugees into your home then you are free to do so.

But do not force the rest of us to pay for them as well