where would you rather live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSybQKUsJKU
youtube.com/watch?v=mmiLoDurZDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

in a commieblock

Bottom

>where would you rather live
I wouldn't really want to live at all t.b.h.

You mean Warsaw Pact vs. Anglo countries. But I'd say bottom because at least you have personal space and privacy. And some communities can be gated and landscaped to be beautiful

Bottom, it may suck but the commieblock sucks way more.

top for underage drinking

bottom for dirtbike tag

Is land in Nevada even cheaper than in tornado areas or why do people live there at all? I mean it's rock bottom tier soil...

Bottom of course. Having your own house with your own privacy and not be limited to a tiny apartment that you could be able to hear your neighbors.

In the Netherlands.

If you have a car and willing to drive it whenever you need any little thing, then bottom one is alright I guess. But commieblocks are really comfortable in that regard. Usually everything you need is around you.

Whichever has better internet and NEETbux.

>neighbors
neighbours*
Please stop ruining the English language.

The bottom picture looks like a meditation garden

Feels good to live in the first world.

youtube.com/watch?v=bSybQKUsJKU

Top, because the apartment might be smaller, but I can get to places without driving an hour with a car.

unironically this
I lived in a place similar to the bottom and if your parents aren't willing to drive you anywhere then life growing up is absolute shit.
public transport was almost non-existent too but im guessing it may be different from other places

>thread about cookie cutter hosuing
>corrects a subjective spelling error

Is Australia just a bunch of snotnose 12 year olds?

Anywho, I would take the bottom. I'd hate for it to take like 10 minutes to get from my doorstep to the outside.

this

bottom, better to own land and have direct access to your property than share a lift with neighbours

If you live in the bottom then your parents have money and will most likely buy you a car when you're 16.

>bottom
>privacy
Not when the walls are basically paper and the houses are right next to each other.

>outside
>onto either your one acre backyard, where you can marvel your shriveled saint augustine (which have been noted by Mrs. Weisenstein, that old witch), or concrete of the driveway
>all because you are afraid of stairs and elevator

Bottom. can you imagine bringing grocery to the 20th floor only to go back down to get more.

If you've grown in that kind of environment for 15 years already, you're beyond help.

Unironically the commieblocks, although if it's in a shit russian city with no life it's almost on par, but the commieblocks are still a lot less creepy.

Faster than driving back to Walmart.

I'm gonna assume that you're a nigger that lives in the projects and never owned a house.

Why is this even a question. The bottom one if objectively superior in every way.

bicycle?

Because anything that's consider American is automatically hated on Sup Forums

These kind of developments might be 10 miles from Wallmart, and 15 miles from school (the other way).
You just can't live in the US without a car.

That's not true. You residential buildings in big cities are much better than commieblocks, and I assume a lot better maintained. But the suburbs, and especially these little developments are just not where most people want to live. Have you ever lived in a place where you can go shopping on foot? It's a lot better.

In the Netherlands 80% lives in a small village surrounded by grass fields, windmills, cows and canals.
We have some of the least commie blocks in Europe. Because we aren't centralized (yet).

But a lot of foreigners think we are like Singapore or something lol.

I'd rather take higher populated clusters and empty space between them than evenly distributed land, where everyone has a small plot and no room for nothing else.

some have money because they dont spend it elsewhere

Frisia best land.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmiLoDurZDE

Yep, not to mention how inefficient the suburban sprawl system is resource-wise (esp. with regards to transport)

Our building system in villages is similar. There is a predefined area where building is allowed, and another one where building is not allowed.

As population grows in some places, the area near the center of the village starts getting 3-4 story buildings to accommodate the new residents.
Horizontal scaling is bad.

Foreigners unironically refuse to move outside of the major cities, because they'd feel foreign there. While white people flee the cities.

Commieblock.

>While white people flee the cities.
doubt.png
I'm pretty sure only internet autists care.
Maybe like 2 people per year make life choices based on Sup Forums memes, but this is not happening.

It's not about caring. It's just what happens. People who can escape a bad neighborhood will. Especially when they get children and want more space, better schools, less crime etc.

detroit went from 90% white to 80% black in just 50 years. Many American cities went through this process, Baltimore, Chicago, New York to a large extent.

It's a very real phenomenon. In fact, it's a large part of the reason Americans live in suburbs. It's also the key reason behind the car culture, since you can't live in the city you have to drive there every day

Are those American commieblocks? Because they don't look very eastern European to me

In the major cities like Amsterdam and Utrecht neighborhoods are becoming racially segregated. The cities are trying to stop it by mixing expensive and cheap housing in the same neighborhood and so on. Kids also get put on schools in the surrounding villages so they will get better education as well.

There are schools in Amsterdam where almost only kids with parents with a higher education go and schools where almost only kids with parents with a lower education go.

Bottom obviously

>just 50 years
50 years is a very long time.

Also it's about time people stop pretending Detroit's downfall was cause by the evil blacks.
Detroit was doomed when it lost it's car industry. Only the poorest were left behind, and the poorest is often black. With high unemployment and racial segregation (mostly done by the blacks this time) it was ghettoized in it's entirety.

White people living in segregated suburbs is almost exclusively an american thing to my knowledge.