WW3

Would /pol fight for their countries if WW3 actually occurs? Would any of you actually run into the battle field armed with a gun if needed? Hypothetically if it involved nukes, nuclear weaponry and bombs, how many of us would actually be mentally and physically capable for war?

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainuun_prikaati
youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've learned from the mountain jews, we're going to be neutral and stay out of it.

However, WW3 would be a nice distraction for us to physically remove foreigners and traitors without getting bothered too much.

>Would /pol fight for their countries if WW3 actually occurs?
Only if we are fighting against you.

I would but it depends who the war is against...
I won't fight for a left wing cause.
For example, if France tomorrow starts gassing muslims I won't be signing up to go stop them.

>Would /pol fight for their countries if WW3 actually occurs

Hell.fucking.no.

I live in Funland so it's mandatory for me. I would do it voluntarily too, though.

Only in a defensive situation which is very unlikely considering North Americas geography and just how much weapons we have here.

No WW2 style cuckoldry

> implying anyone on Sup Forums can even run

Top kek

I would. But only if they declared Melbourne an enemy.

im a bit chubby but im mentally gagging for war

id protect the anglosphere and die for it unironically

Yeah I'd fight for Australia, I've been on centrelink retirement for many years. I guess I'll give back to my country.

My country would be thrown into civil war in case of a world war, and I'd fight for the nationalists.

This

I would too.

>Fuck white men, you are the cancer of society, we will be better without you running things
>So you're going to protect us in WW3 right?
kek

In a fucking heartbeat and any American male that refuses should be hung as a traitor.

Also Sweden has no nukes, and no military pretty much, it'd just be guerilla warfere. And I'm sure the Swedish military is more nationalist than globalist, so they would not be unified and fight for the state.

The only war worth fighting is the RAHOWA, all other wars are kike wars.

Sup Forums doent walk the talk

Who is this cum chum?

Joining the navy next year so yeah I guess i would. I just hope we are on the right side this time.

you and other conservatives die in a war

liberals pussy out and dont fight or just straight up flee

then, after the war, what you fought for gets fucked in the ass cause liberals outvote conservatives + the typical post-war left lean

why fight? country that attacks you is probably conservative, let them take over and fuck the cuckery that is taking place

cuck

I woud run in Siberia.
Wait here for a couple years, when git out, make up some stories.

I'd fight for America.
I don't think I'd fight for globalism, though.

So fucking this

Yes.

What is the middle one? Some guerilla own stuff? T.2/08 Utjr

look upon his comment hans and know patriotism and love for ones country looks like...you will never know what pride in your nation feels like you evil nazi lol

Good goy!

With how things have been going recently I have been pretty okay with the thought of nuclear annihilation.

It depends.

If we're attacked, then hell yea. if it's like vietnam, hell no.

also, think about all those poor souls who died, just so some liberal LBGT, BLM, or ultra-feminist cunt, could wipe their ass with our flag...

I always find it fun to wonder if guys that died in all the wars could've seen this generation before they enlisted.... I wonder if they would just say "nope, fuck it" and just stay home...

No, sorry I really can't imagine having patriotism for a country which explicitely hates 'white men' TM. Dieing for that sounds pretty cuck to me, but what do I know.

Only if it actually involves us. By that I mean if some fuccboi decides to attempt an attack on the United States. I could not give less fucks about our "allies" in Nato. Except Poland. They're bros.

Oisko toi joukko-osaston tunnus.
Brigade where i serve. KaiPr SissiK

Absolutely fucking not, i refuse to die because some old fucks thought it was a good idea to start war.

Besides, our country is so small it's hardly worth to protect it.

I would fight to remove kebab though.

I fear death and I'm also a weak woeman so I wouldn't fight. I see so many people trying to meme magic our way to world War 3 and I don't understand it. Is it worth it to die for libtards if they wouldn't die for us? Why do people fetishize war so much? 1 bullet from a nigger is all it takes to end our life

hell no. I would how ever fight for anyone attacking us if it's not sandniggers.

We wouldn't have a choice if there was a draft. Either server the regular army or the irregular one ( prison army ).

Asthmatic so I'm more kind of home guard or researcher for new technologies
After all he who develops fastest wins first

Siis toi kultanen merkki. Ampujan ja cooperi mitallin tunnistin mut en tota keskimmäistä. Also i already recognized you as a guerilla so no need to be upset

Sorry buddy, but im not gonna fight for a country that is now over run by liberals, blm niggers and feminists. Enjoy your war

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

t. Albert Einstein

the winner gets to reshape the world how they see fit that is why

That bong is probably not British, just assume that given how cucked he is.

If we leave the EU whilst having NO free movement of people, then yes.

Otherwise I'll go fight for Russia.

>would fight for your country
>cucked

stfu

There are goods odds that I will be given an administrative position.
It would be waste to use people with stem phd's as cannon fodder.

So yea, I would "fight" for my country.

Depends on the rank

>Officer class only gentlemen.

KEK

the germanfag is right, you're a complete cucked faggot.

What exactly are you fighting for? Gay anal sex is the most cherished thing in this country. It's more socially acceptable to be transgender than it is to be religious. We're 60% white. Only 1/4 of all babies born in the US last year were white.

Do you think laquisha and pablo give a fuck about "the constitution" and other abstract concepts like it? Do you think they give a fuck about the flag? Do you think this nation means anything to them? You're fighting for a country that is going to elect Hilary fucking Clinton for godsake. Wake the fuck up.

pic related: it's what you're fighting to protect

When your country hates you and wants you, your ethnic group and your culture replaced, yes maximum cuck. You are fighting and dying to remove your tribe from existence.
But dont worry, Abdul will take care of your little sister when you're gone.

Niinno sanoin jo että se on joukko-osaston tunnus.
Sekotit varmaan nyt joukko-osastot ja aselajit keskenään, senkin sivari. :D

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kainuun_prikaati

Are you wanna die from my gorilla warfare?!

the war that popped to mind was against the arab world

STop I don't speak Mongol you barbarian

WW3 would be hilarious.
>America declares war with Russia
>All conservatives (aka gun owners) defect
>Ony libtards who cant fight still against Russia
This is assuming there is no coup to avoid war.

Globalists would never allow it.

Holy shit you just described Spain

No one wants to die in the battlefield for leftists and cucks.

Average Sup Forums user:
>300kg+
>Mentally retarded
>Addicted to hentai
>only weapon hes ever used is a keyboard

>When your country hates you
What constitute a country? is it the earth on that geographical location or is it the nation of which your ancestors had build..
If the latter is the case then yea, your country hates you - that you wont fight for your country will only make your country hate you more though..

youtube.com/watch?v=mw4vMZDItQo

Aaa. Ei me tollasia utissa saatu. Tosin en ollu spol enkä kirjuri enkä mikään perus vaan säämies ebin :D

Weather men fug your women when you crawl :DDD

I would fight because i want to die. And dying in a war would be the most honorable way to go out. Like a true mongolian

This i sure as hell wouldnt fight for the Jews

We'd be awesome with drones tho

My country has nukes. Unlikely we will face outter direct invasion.

Speaking about the obvious incoming civil war.
I'm ready.

>ficke ficke

Nah since im not dutch by blood and this country isnt worth dying for, especially the inhabitants.

well given my law background I guess I could work as a government lawyer to make sure potential legal hole the government is doing during war time is covered or something, or negotiate for PoWs maybe. But I am a weak lanklet that would just get bullied if I was infantry.

If our country is invaded I'd join up. To protect Texas. I'd rather fight for Texas though. My family has spilled blood on Texas land twice in the 19th century for Liberty, and the second time DC killed us. If I have any say it won't be spilled again unless Texas is threatened.
I have the highest respect for my blood that went from Normandy to Berlin, flew missions over Vietnam, bombed Iraq in the 90's, but it's time for Texas to say enough is enough.
I'd be happy with Texas being an ally of the US but it's time to declare sovereignty.

Enoch left Britain to live in France. He gave up on the UK.

Europe lost a lot of Alpha Male Genes due to WW1 and WW2.

Mainly cucks got a chance to spread their genes, creating more future cucks in the process.

Just look at old pictures of military males from WW1 and WW2.

All of them are way better looking and masculine looking than today's males.

You're insulting the Mongols.

They were known to pretend to lose and feign retreat only to completely fuck over the enemy that fell for their trick.

Mongols died smartly. They did not blindly rush and die.

I would enlist to get access to weapons. Then form a squad and go hunt down some real enemies. For example the old fools who got us in the war in the first place.

I love how after all these years of resisting and fussing, he's become one of us.

We, we will always change sides so that we are winning.

I feel like WW3 is going to be a completely different beast than WW1 and 2, not in the ways that it's carried out but how it's fought. That being said I honestly have no idea how it will fought but I'm confident that our leaders don't know either.
Plus I don't feel like any country would resort to full scale nuclear warfare unless it was on some neutral country or battlefield (even on their own territory if need be) full of the enemy's and their own (expendable) foot soldiers.

My answer?
I'll fight for my country, no problem. But like my grandfather who was a veteran of WW2 said, "finish up your education, no matter how many years it takes because they'll be NEEDING officers before the end of it." God forbid WW3 ever comes but if it does.... Bring it on.

Average Sup Forums user:
>300kg+
>Mentally retarded
>Addicted to hentai

Lol I would shoot the guy that gave me the gun.

#pacifism #allgodscreatures

lel this guy actually thinks alphas are the ones who die en masse in wars. braindead peasants are the ones who die in wars, alphas are the ones controlling them.

case in point: trump dodged the vietnam war draft, mccain fought and is ostensibly a war hero. notice how despite this mccain is a total cuck and political failure while trump is an alpha and future president.

>They did not blindly rush and die.

I never said I would go to war TRYING to die Cletus.

Speak for yourself you fat fuck

You would probably charge your own soldiers with murder.

>Just look at old pictures of military males from WW1 and WW2.

All of them are way better looking and masculine looking than today's males.

Average Sup Forums user:
>300kg+
>Mentally retarded
>Addicted to hentai

Did I trigger you Jew?

Nice projection there

If it involved nukes, no-one would be fighting because MAD ensures we all die.

>All of them are way better looking and masculine looking than today's males.

Gee I wonder why. Would it have something to do with cuck brainwashing kids as soon as they pop out of their moms vagina?

ooh rly??

OP didn't specify the reasons and sides of the war.
Let's kill all the evil racists, just like WWII!

Christ you could build a fucking landing strip with all the foreheads on display in that picture mate!

Even if I consider myself a patriot there is now way I would fight for the elite in my country. I'd fight for French culture, cuisine and way of life but that is an unarmed war, although a much more important one than "let's keep Hollande's fat ass on his frail throne so that he can have his hair combed for €100000 a month"

>fighting for 50 million spics
>fighting for 50 nigs
>fighting for 100 million white cucks
>fighting for isreal

nope

kek. Denmark. We know your government dont let you have guns

Please give me his facebook?

intredasting question. I think im settled on potential front of ww3. My problem is pretty simple too, i wont't fight under liberals. Im enlisted in my country's military reservers though(as a drill sergeant). I just have to sniff the war early enough ti just go. But if conservatives/nationalists will rise, i have to rethink my probabilities.

Yet suprised no one likes moroccans

don't have his facebook

I googled "katana skills" and took the first picture

dammit