Why is Bosnia and Herzegovina one country?

Why is Bosnia and Herzegovina one country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqILSoSvrpI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europe is already tiny enough

So they can marry their cousins without dealing with green cards

Its a total clusterfuck OP, best not to ask. There's probably a case made by the locals to further break it up into 7 or 8 more little countries.

Thats hardly your concern

How's the landmine situation over there?

Because of some conquests during the Middle Ages, and because the Ottomans turned into one province. The better question however is asking wether BiH even exists

because of American admin

It's okay. Just don't go offroads in areas that are known to be contained with landmines

because my country (whose foreign policy is determined by jews) intervened to prevent the serbs from achieving total victory

they wanted to troll dumb people like you

Because they were duchies rather than kingdoms.

>Muslims in Europe

I bet they're fucking hot as fuck.

Becuse foreign design
INDEPENDENT HERZEGOVINA WHEN

Our oil was not your concern but you still stole it from a drunk Danish prime minister.

Denmark vs Norway war when?

>Bosnia and Herzegovina are split into 2 parts
>but not bosnia+herzegovina
>instead it's Federation of BiH + Republic of Srpska
>both entities occupy regions of both Bosnia and Herzegovina
>3 nations live in those 2 entities

I TROLL U

Why do Americans suck so much at nation building?

(((Madeleine Albright)))

that small part of the world is probably the place ive given the least amount of thought upon in my life. tell me what its like to live there

Does the depleted uranium powder still fuck kids up in Serbia ?

that will happend when Montenegro anex you

Now it mostly fucks up Albozergs in Kosovo, and NATO cannon fodder

I always laugh when i hear Sup Forumstards thinking about joining the army.

Montenegro: Literally nigger mountain

Get an army first
Herzegovina ?
Well its hot af to start with.
Lots of mountains and hills
3 Religions living in silent hatred
People leaving for germany to do manual labor
Drinking coffe all day long
thats just some of the things we do

So sad. It should be made illegal. Children are being born with deformities even now. Fucking Americans. At least their own soldiers die from DU poisoning too

what is the history and people like

that requires explanation

Aren't they Ottomanised Serbs or something?

We have heavy forested mountains which seem black. That is where name came from.
/Eat more banana Zimbabwe

Croatians that LARP as Muslims . Since they're White they feel the need to out do Arabs in Islam to prove their faith

Can we now talk about independent herzegowina pls

I am just being realistic about your wishes

Don't worry, it's in the Balkans it aint gonna stay one much longer, all they do is kill each other over here.

Sure thing Tyrone

What about the broads?
Post pics of typical day among the people.

it's called there so to differentiate us from the worst people on the planet. Literally, nobody loves people from Herzegovina, no matter what their religion is.

dont worry i noticed your decently rare flag

Well the bosniaks aka muslims only start calling them selfs that from 1993
their history is prety much being muslim croat and serbs
The serbs from herzegovina are the only cool serbs I have ever met i guess its mentality
But for us croats of herzegovina we have always wanted to be in the same cunt as croatia but only got the chance with the puppet state ndh and now we are associated with it
We are also prety much seen as fascists ultra conservative kind of people
Also as thiefs shrude buissnes men and rednecks
But i guess our best quality is our strong will power

Can we talk about Srebrenica 2.0 pls, Mate?

>But i guess our best quality is our strong will power

What's really the problem though? Is there anything more to it than that it's the damn balkans?

Well, if we're gonna talk about Bosniaks.
They are a false nation, first devised by baron Levi Rauch, back in the Austro-Hungary
then, in communist yugoslavia, they were just called Muslims, but with the capital M, as a nation.

Now we call them kebab idk

how did that area become muslim?

Bosnian is Serbian, fucking US NATO scum halted Greater Serbia. I kill for Serbia! Glory to Serbia!

Ottoman empire
Hey goys you wanna be fist class then become muslims here have some land 2
And then they converted

It is the fucking balkans. Give FBiH to the Croats, RS to the Serbs and remove kebab from premisses.

>morning radio
>announcer just announced its some anniversary about Serbia

what the fuck

Turks conquered and ruled The Balkans for 100s of years and some Croats and serbs betrayed Christ and converted to islam

Jesus Christ, why not just shut the fuck up, stop being a bunch of selfish cunts, make geography easier for everyone else and become Yugoslavia again?

Herzegovina. Redpill me on this region of Bosnia

it’s a mess dude
are non-bosniaks ok with living there?

I remember when some usadi sponsored show came to my town.
The shows is prety much about preaching tolerance among the youth.
So far in the show everyone whas playing by the script oh yeah free love no hate we are all people.
And then this one guy i know tottaly cucked them when he started to talk about the muslims top kek m8.

interesting. i tried to look on google maps but only photos are available. is it a good/safe place to visit? looks pretty cool.

>make geography easier for everyone else
its easy enough for us, you're irrelevant in this matter

the country is 51% muslim, there is literally no way for the serbs and croat cucks to do anything.

It's mountainous as fuck, pretty dope scenery but it's also backwards and poor as fuck

I think thats sarajevo m8 thats not in herzegovina thats in bosnia
Well its safer then detroit lets put it that way
But i would never go there
>tfw never been to bosnia
feels gud m9

You weren't even part of Yugoslavia.

Isnt Bosnia a muzzie filled shithole?

They are just enough fucked up in the head to be called an honorary member of our glorious clusterfuck

You really should see what they teach young Bosniaks in history classes, it's unsettling.

They brainwash the majority of the BiH population into believing that the muslim people descended from the bogomilist heresy (which was back when Europe had minimal contact with Islam)
While, bogomilists here were calling themselves Krstijani (basically christians) and it was literally translated to Crkva Bosanska (Church of Bosnia)
I personally understand why the heresy became major in Bosnia back then (11th century i believe), but i still have no idea where or how did the priests dissapear.

So yeah. False nation.

Plus, it's muslim. Muslims here are converted serbs or croats, which, in turn, were the most cowardly of the stock, while the rest refused islam and were basically enslaved for it.

So, pretty much, even genetically, bosniaks are dumb trash.
And they actually are, the laziest of us (and all of balkan people go by as lazy, mostly cause of bosniaks though)

Pic related : only good kebab

oCB7mfjT mate

We went to the same seminars

>the laziest of us

nigga pls, milogorci are even worse

Didnt the christians call them selfs bosniaks
And if they did it makes even less sence for these mussie cucks to call them selfs that

How did this become such a fucking mess?

were bosniaks ever kangz and shiet?
also can you answer this:

Because America wants it like that. It's literally your fault. We could have divided it between Croatia and Serbia but noooo. UN AND NATO WANT THIS.

Same reason Kosovo is a country. NATO. UN.

>but it's also backwards and poor as fuck
and serbia isn't?
kek

Show me an ethnic map of London and ask that question again.

KEK
digits confirm
Servia Btfo yet again

REKT

If you're visiting any of the former Yugoslav just stick to the tourist towns. Visiting villages is too dangerous. People get killed over mere hundreds of dollars.

Only croats and maybe some small amount of muslims would want to live in that.
Give Repubilc of Srpska to servia + brcko
Give the croatian parts plus midle bosnia and the bihac area to croatia
And build a wall around the new mussie state

wait so you mean if we shove different people who can't get along into the same small space then there will be problems?

is this real life?

>So, pretty much, even genetically, bosniaks are dumb trash.
please, post a pic of your window view, so that the world could see in what shithole you croats live.

how is BiH's relationship with surrounding countries and you lads opinions of the rest of the world

Ironically its safer to visit the villages then the tourist spots.
But if you are chech in croatia then you are garenteed to die anyway.

Actually you can find a nice corelation between Bosniak schools telling young kebabs that they existed in Europe before the ottoman empire even existed, let alone came in contact with our territory and the whole afrocentrism talk.

You now see this only as words, but we're talking about 51% of people who are educated on false information, which is in turn fucking scary as shit.

Non bosniaks are never comfortable.
Fuck, when i was a wee lad, i was 15 at the time, and was in Mostar
(Mostar is the best example of kebab going wild, a river divides muslim and catholic people on half)
And i was stabbed with a screwdriver because someone knew i was a catholic, and i was walking on the muslim side.
I mean, there actually exist some good kebab bosniak guys, but it's usually on the locations of the bosnian northwest, such as city of Cazin, where they adress themselves as croatian muslims.

But don't worry about us
we always just leave this shithole and go to ger...

holy shit.

It has a long history.

When Ottomans attacked Balkans, Austrohungary formed a region called Military frontier which pretty much went alongside current Croatian border to defend Europe from ottomans. The region was free to populate from anyone if he agreed to fight against roaches. So Serbs mostly populated that region because Serbia was cucked by Ottomans and they wanted it back. That's how you explain huge number of Serbs in Croatia (not anymore, Croats cleansed 250k people in 90s wars) and in Bosnia. That population of Serbs was actually the reason for all the wars in the 90s

Why chechs?

The serbs love russia the muslims love turkey the croats love germany
So the surrounding country relationships depend on who you ask but its ok for the most part
Most people here hate the west and their degeneracy but the youth is getting full cucked even if it is in baby steps

Father is Boasnian and I went there a couple of times, each of them were horrible.

They fucking shout they religious crap every morning and evening from their little towers.

The mentality of the people is absolutely fucking horrible. Like parasytes. They think everyone that lives in Germany is rich and all of the family thinks they do not have to work since we live in Germany.

If we give them money, the first thing they buy is cigarettes. Cigarettes, not food. They are lazy and blame all their problems on the war.

Their mentality is very aggressive and most of them are so fucking dumb it is unbearable.

croats=bosniaks=serbs=montenegrins are literally the same people, only religion divides them into those 4 "nations" There is no origin, DNA, race, color differences etc.

I

Becuse chehs are dubm af
I remember one of them took his baby and tried to climb a mountain in flip flops the mountain rescue team had to save him

This

Also, 15th century kebab invasion of Europe

>montenegrins
:^)

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the concise elanation.

they somehow manage to invent new hilarious way to die on their vacations.

youtube.com/watch?v=FqILSoSvrpI

A BALIJE PUT POD NOGE PA U TURSKU PRAVO!
DA IH VISE NE GLEDAMO ODNIO IH ĐAVO!

Why is the US one country and not 50 different ones?

dude, all you're gonna hear from these frustrated serb/croat cucks is how the country sucks and shouldn't exist bla bla. And while that is mostly true, it can also be said for all other ex yu countries.

If you really wanna visit, I would give it a try. It's cheap and for a small country it has a lot to offer. Also, contrary to popular belief, it's fairly safe, I would say almost as any other european country.
So yeah, if you have money your itching to throw away, come visit.

t. Texas
>Most people here hate the west and their degeneracy but the youth is getting full cucked even if it is in baby steps
I have been all over Europe, especially the central and southeast. Yes it is a shame how much the USSA is spreading the filth it created.

Montenegroes.
Kek.

Because our states lost their right to self-governance in the American Civil War.

Nobody said it isn't interesting to come here.
Some nice historical parts, pretty nature, best cuisine ever, and good alcohol.

Now when we're talking, how the fuck don't more people come here?

>Bosniak schools telling young kebabs that they existed in Europe before the ottoman empire even existed
but they did, right? they just weren’t muslim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banate_of_Bosnia
or do the bosnia states have nothing to do with modern bosniaks?

its a shame religion divides in such a way.
seems like a really nice place after looking at photos

You think we have good tourist companies nigga pls