Hellcat 6

I read this series and enjoyed it even though it was dumb. And then I picked up this travesty. Wtf is this I've never seen such horrible art in my life I can't believe it was allowed

People bitch about art on Sup Forums all the time but I've never seen anything as bad as this

Is this really a comic from Marvel? Are they hiring people straight after their first three years on Deviant art?

It's "stylistically" bad.

I think theyre just hiring 8 year olds

What the shit, this is a real comic?
Seems like marvel is going too far trying to corner the webcomic demographic here.

The telekinetic twink just looks like a woman now
She-hulk is literally a cabbage patch doll
And they made Arcade cute. Arcade isn't allowed to be cute. He's a cunt. I want to fuck shitty bee&puppycat style Arcade.

The cover, btw had the old art so basically false advertisement

Looks like Bee and Puppycat.

It's Natasha Allegri, so it's no wonder.

Man, can basically anyone who identifies as female get into comics now?

This isn't a comic. This is a manga. This is obviously a Japanese manga from Japan.

I think Mangas have smaller eyes

I'd rather have that than

I liked the old art, it was simple but actually nice to look at

its evidently trying to rip off of rumiko takahashi

Maybe you're right but this art is shit while hers looks fine

It's stylistically designed to be that way.

Rumiko Takahashi by way of Bee and Puppycat.

>Wtf is this I've never seen such horrible art in my life I can't believe it was allowed
Read the current Squirrel girl OP

This is worse

Ah, thought it was Nat. I like her style, but it really doesn't fit the Marvel Universe.
In any case, its hardly false advertising when it says, right there, who the writer and artist are going to be in the book.

That's... Actually better than it normally looks. It's like a colored 70s manga

Can somebody storytime this? I want to see how awful the whole issue is, I bet we can have a laugh at least!

Are you that easy to fool? The color in the second page looks nice, I can give you that, but the artwork is terrible.

Like I have seen ''How is your webcomic'' threads over here with people drawing better shit with more attention to detail.

This? I can't even wrap around my head how something this shitty can be published!

Squirrel Girl looks like fucking Alex Ross next to this!

im not gonna comment on the style because I don't necessarily have too much of a problem with it

but damn..in the two bottom panels she didnt even erase the lines of the hammer handle going through that guys hands

There were a few good scenes

They can't even color inside the lines

>it's like that Scott pilgrim Manga the kids these days read!

So Arcane at one point in time did a Hunger rip-off in an island and he was basically god while hosting said games, fucking murdered Mettle in a really infamous page.

Now he is a faggot that plays shitty fair games that can't even figure out that chances are that costumed characters are stronger than him?

Genious character and he tries to solve shit on a game based on strenght and skill... talking about taking a huuuuge shit on a character!

>There were a few good scenes
Post one.

Storytiming Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat! #6 in full later in this thread because OP and are unwilling faggots. After that I won't be storytiming that comic anymore.

Is this the same artist that does Bee & Puppycat?

This art is atrocious. This looks like a rough draft with some color tossed on it.

The art is sloppy, the colors are sloppy, background objects are just scribbled in with no attention to detail, the lineart looks scratchy, wobbly, and uneven.

How did any editor ever approve this?

>read this series and enjoyed it
Reap what you Sow fagget.

>it's SUPPOSE to be bad

>looks like bee and puppy cat

GUFFAW.

what

> reading comics for the art

That's really kind of normal for him.

>Comics aren't a visual medium

Okay here we go!

>"she"-hulk

Looks just like bee and puppycat

I'm getting Ranma 1/2 vibes from this.

> can't hold your attention with a gripping story without pictures to appease your ADHD

This is also requested by .

I thought Coney Island was supposed to be a total shithole

If it had more than flat coloring it might work.

This entire everything. Kate Leth and marvel can die in a fire for this. They are dead to me.

Huh, Homer in his moomoo.

eh it's tourist trappy as hell.

Jesus, user

If you want a narrative told solely in words, read a book

The pictures should tell just as much as the dialog in a comic or graphic novel. That's why they're there

Is Coney Island whitefish still a term?

>Kid

Aren't they like the same age?

ohhhhwee, those windows look like shit from the get go, right?

That cat thing on the left in the second panel, trying to shill Bee and Poppycock already

Jesus please tell me this flopped.

Yes.

Yusuke vs Jotaro, who wins at being the best highschool thug?

Looks cute but rushed and unfinished

I hope MARVEL will not give the Unbeatable Squirrel Girl treatment to Patsy Walker A.K.A. Hellcat. In other words, I want that comic to be cancelled.

Brittany Williams was originally solicited

So is She-hulk cursed to never be drawn by a decent artist ever again?

I miss Cho

I will give the artist credit on the fact that the lemon purse that She-hulk has looks nice.

The line art is garbage and the coloring clearly rushed out.

Look at Shulkie's hair in panel five. there is bleeding all over the place.

You can see it in other places on the page too. Like they didn't even try.

Yusuke

>People of different genders can be just friends you old fashioned--
christ

Nice NETFLIX SYNERGY.

Jessica Jones still does the PI thing?

Why is that little girl in the last panel asking for cock??

>Hellcat doesn't know who Luke Cage's wife is

lol okay sure Leth.

Did you just get done binging AKA Jessica Jones and decide you wanted to toss her in?

>Marvel Comics will die off in your lifetime

Who should be drawing Hellcat?

I agree. I want to really hate this for just being Bad Art but, from experience, it looks and feels like it was an absolute last-minute rush, for whatever reason. It's really sad.

The lettering bugs me.

>Who should be writing Hellcat?
ftfy

Give suggestions for both

>we're not taking your comics away
O-okay gay agenda, if you say so...

Yeah, at least we have a fun action-filled manly adventure to look forward to next week like... uh..

In fact, it's drawn by Natasha Allegri (who made Bee and Puppy Cat, which is why it looks like Bee and Puppy Cat)... she's normally a pretty good artist, though some might not like her style.

We faggots can't take your comics away.

All our books flop!

And thank god. Midnighter was pretty much the only good one. It's all such shit.

>And thank god. Midnighter was pretty much the only good one. It's all such shit.
>Midnighter is dead
>Meanwhile this shit is still going
At least he went out on one hell of a high note

Contest Of Champions and Punisher are both next week...

They couldn't have got Andy Ristaino for this shit? He's way better

>>Who should be writing Hellcat?

The creator of JoJo