Can we all promise we will see this movie before actually talking about it on Sup Forums?

Can we all promise we will see this movie before actually talking about it on Sup Forums?

Just this fucking once.

Fuck off shill faggot.

>can we all promise to see this movie
No fuck off faggot, no raimi no deal

Yes, I am going to love it either way. I dont want to see Sup Forums take a dump on it like everything else they do.

I'll do you one better, I won't even talk about it after it comes out

ive seen 2 of the 8 thousand trailers and tom holland's accent has slipped 4 times. idk about this one senpai

my nigga

No. Fuck you.

Wow, how did Raimi get away with this?

A different time...

Looks garbo from what I've seen so far..

Might be Marvel's 4th flop considering it needs $800M to break even.

No Raimi no Spidey

this looks so fucking terrible. how does it look worse than the raimi spiderman 10 years later?

I don't have the money to see movies

This looks like a poster from a video game.

I've basically already seen this movie. The two trailers reveal everything. Only thing left is the action scenes.

>photoshopped the airplane out of the poster
why?

>see this movie

I'm going to tell you this right now. I don't even like movies. I'll only watch a movie if it pops up on tv. The last movie I watched on purpose was years ago. Lost in Space on VHS. I only come here to meme and shitpost about identity politics.

This guy knows what's up. I've haven't seen a capeshit movie since ironman 1. But I spend hours arguing for and against both marvel and dc, it's really the most patrician relationship with movies you can have.

>I didn't go to film school, I haven't even watched a single film

>watch hollywood blockbuster schlock and pay for the very thing I despise

Uhh, I'm not retarded like the rest of this board that pays for things they hate.

>I went to film school and have never watched a single film

fpbp

checked