So THIS is what ancient romans looked like

so THIS is what ancient romans looked like...
damn...

Yea not white

That's my ancestor :)

R-R-R-R-ROMANS WAZ WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Mediterranean people looking mediterranean, crazy shit desu senpai.

wasn't this guy from syria though

>white people can't have curly hair the thread

Some Romans were white and some were swarthy, why is this such a hard concept for people to grasp. Being roman wasn't an ethnicity plus the empire had territory in North Africa and the levant so of course you're going to get some darkies

Looks like a Greek/Turk, which isn't surprising considering how much contact Rome had with North Africa and the Middle East. Also the Germanic tribes wouldn't conquered most of Europe for another few centuries, so it's not unreasonable to expect less Germanic "white" features in the Ancient Italians.

Caracalla's father septimus severus was born in syria, and was of italian roman and berber descent. Caracalla was born in modern day france (gaul at the time) from him and a syrian roman woman.

what a mutt
USA is truly the new roman empire

Not according Sup Forums scientists.

If that guy is white then so are 99% of people on the Middle East. Real whites don't have that type of hair texture, plus look at his facial features and skin color

*in

and yet you call both brown afroamericans and asphalt-black africans BLACK
white skin can be lighter and darker too

>white skin can be darker
That doesn't make any sense, you can't have dark skin and be white
>inb4 someone brings up albinos
That doesn't count, that's a genetic mutation

i have lighter skin than other whites because i never leave my house
are they not white?

NERO means BLACK, remember that

caracalla is literally gaul

Shit, I always mix those neckbeard emperors :DDD

>Real whites don't have that type of hair texture
It depends for people in middle east.

The patriarchs of races are Whites, Asiatics, and Blacks. The rest are mixtures and offshoots

>the progran for burning cd/dvd is called Nero Burning Rom because emperor Nero burned Rome

it all makes sense now

>white

>Nero was fair-haired, with weak blue yes, a fat neck, a pot belly
hmmm

also have you ever seen a black person with a jawline as bad as Nero. Its usually a white people jawline

He was from France though.

The original neckbeard...

>literally AFRICAN features, with AFRO hair
>wh*Tes reconstruct him as a Samuel L. Jackson wh*Teface

This is what a real roman BLACK WARRIOR looked like. Your YAKUB science cannot trick the army of KARA BOGA.

Look at this white-washing HAHAHAHAHA they made his skin PINK HAHAHAHAHAHA when he's a fucking Mediterranean man that sits in the sun HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Middle Easterners existed before whites.

That guy was ginger.

Here I colorized to ginger and added smile, looks more real.