What are some films about best friends having a good time and then outsiders only here for capeshit getting upset?

What are some films about best friends having a good time and then outsiders only here for capeshit getting upset?

Hey don't forget about us already

pathetic

What are some good films about being so mad about a McDonald's thread that you create another thread because you got btfo for being a whiny bitch in the McDonald's thread?

BvS unironically

white??????

I could never forget you Sup Forums

is that the same dude that killed trayvon martin

old-Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums use to the the shitposting holy trinity. Nu-Sup Forums are faggot redditors though.

yea like our boy

>when you want to blame white people for something so you have to change a race that isn't white to white

>it's a carlton banks is in a dilemma episode

wh-whoa he's fast

Sup Forums is the most reddit board out of those three nowadays

Who was in the wrong here?

Can someone honestly, without memes, explain to me what the fuck "white hispanic" is. This pops up all the times on different census and it makes zero sense to me.

Hispanics are from europe, so therefore we're white.

What are some films about building a wall around Sup Forums and making Sup Forums pay for it?

Throw in /fit/ and you have top kino board grouping for big swinging dick alpha males

inside US borders the meaning of hispanic is, almust full incan/mayan person

One white parent one hispanic parent I would assume. Why didn't you think of this?

They exist. They're not that common in America, but there are Hispanics with white skin.

Yes, this is way I've always understood it. That's not white, though.

t. redot

The darkie

pepe era Sup Forums sucks

Fuck off Sup Forums, and stay out of /k/.

BTFO

Because that's not what that it

American government doesn't identify Hispanic as a race though they have started putting in forms "are you hispanic"
So wetbacks answer yes while the race bubble is filled out "white"
Hence you get the Texas most wanted list that has Eduardo Martinez as race: white

Spaniards are white. The only brown people that speak Spanish live in Mexico and South America, because they have Spaniard ancestors. Mexicans are literally Europeans from Spain mixed with native Americans.

Sup Forums is dead though. Name a single meme they've made this past year

SKYEEEEEEEUUUPPP

Because Hispanic is not a race

SSSSKKEEEEUUUPPP

t. microballer

Too bad Sup Forums is absolutely JUST tier now.
Only go there for hockey games and /hoc/ unless very rare occurences

remember to add the retarde cousin from finland

White hispanic literally mean: not this guy.

I won't argue such and delve into nonsenses, just filling the user out on "wtf" and why that is

Yup. There was a point where they basically were just taking Tumblr memes or some shit and it was all downhill from there. I'm a refugee here now.

Hispanic isn't a race

is this accurate?

I orginally asked the question about "white hispanics" and am now literally more confused than I started. I am a stupid American so basically hispanic/latino is all used interchangeably here and just means mexico + South America. As I knew it, none of the above were considered white.

same here brother

we wuz white and shit.

If Sup Forums was a country, which country would it be

could you please stop spreading your cancer to this board

Zimmerman is definitely more white than hispanic.

That isn't possible, because Hispanic isn't a race.