My mom had me when she was 32

only surprise is sbane

Why?

Britain's 1970 stat is missing

wtf why were we highest in the 70s?

Would wager that its close to Ireland's so Britain leads in every year

economic and geographical anomaly

Britain would be definitely higher than yours mate. It's just missing

>my lack of face when women are trading their most fertile years to do coke and blow chads
>my lack of a face when the US rate would be HIGHLY skewed towards the right if black/AA births were taken off

My only consolation is that male age is far less important than female age when it comes to embryo health. I'll save up, turn 65, and impregnate a bunch of women around the world.

>but but old age

Or I could let myself grow into some old dimwitted faggot. I could never exercise and let my muscles be replaced by fat. I could never supplement and let deficiencies in Zinc and Boron give rise to Alzhiemer's. I could never fast and let my insulin resistance rise higher and higher until I have type two diabetes. I could go back to a standard american diet and get fat because most high-carb diets cuck the shit out of our eating regulating hormone, Leptin.

no, most white women have age quite young too

t. knower

>age
children*

>are trading their most fertile years to do coke and blow chads

I can smell the /r9k/ musk of despair and retardation from here.

Not on the same level AAs do. You have to realize, 3/4ths of AA births are born to single mothers. We will give you more welfare if you have more children. The government steps in to be Big Daddy when Tyrone is locked up for robbery and rape. And of course, at least in the USA, 90% of criminals come from single mother families.

A lot of coastal white people are delaying marriage and kids because things are more expensive. College as an extended daycare is in full force to hide the social chaos that would happen if people realized that there are far less jobs than people...

But embryo health is dependent on mom's age. If a young lady is doing coke and blowing chads, she most likely doesn't realize how cliff like her egg viability plummets after 30. There are exceptions but the trend is that egg viability plummets after 30.

And realize that in the US, HR departments are mostly stocked with women. Who serve as the gatekeepers into a lot of workplaces. Which leaves the management and executive class as being the caretakers of a de facto harem.

CONT.

In otherwords, school and college are works of performance rituals to delay the moment of decision and judgement. You are surrounded by bureaucrats who seem to be gainfully employed and this is exposed to most students over a period of 12 years (at least) and then reinforced by how "accommodating" college is. And then you get out of college and realize that you were mere flesh and material for the performance rituals of the bureaucrats who taught and oversaw you. They got money and a job and nice access to underage pussy. You got a raw deal in the ass, considering all the resources that were taken and redistributed so that you could be "educated" and yet be woefully unprepared for how your actual history is unfolding.

At least young women are using rare earth materials to participate in mass narcissism. The primary reason I have a sugar momma, instead of being a sugar daddy, is that I cannot fucking stand how often young chicks use their fucking phones. When I'm with my sugar momma, there is nothing but attention and talk. There's not a fucking phone acting as the most significant party in a woman's relationship.

no wonder so many germans and brits have autism

Ummmmmmm

This is one of the many reasons to why im so glad im not a woman
No one will ever try and get me to have children at a young age because at doesnt matter to men

You have to understand, women WANT children. But the cultural propaganda sets up a life story like this.

"So you turn into a teen and blow your football team and blow the dads of the football team. It's sex positive and fun! Then you get good grades and go to college and blow the football team and let professors rail you for fun and "help" with classroom projects and grades. Then you get out of college and do well on your career and then you find Mr. Big and have a happy family"

The problem is that nobody tells women how terribly their viability drops after 30. We don't have magic yet and it's still a crapshoot whether IVF therapy actually will work. They don't realize how strong the urge will get around 30 and how spiritually crushed they'll feel when science still can't cast a magic fertility spell.

A lot of people are being set up for a lot of disappointment. I'm glad my sugar momma already has full grown kids. No drama! No checking the smartphone incessantly! I have a lucky life.

Most of your post is bullshit
Let me break it down for you
Not sure if i agree with yoyr first point
I guess most people want children
Men are just able to get them at every point in life

The rest of your post is mostly misogynist blabber
Its not easy being a woman

>misogynist blabber

Is it misogynist to say that in America, according to fucking FBI stats, that 90% of criminals come from single mother families?

Is it misogynist to point out how the perverse incentives of our welfare system has led to a black social apocalypse? That subsidizing the offspring of loose women has a dysgenic effect?

>its not easy being a woman

HA HA HA HA HA. Look at the chutzpah of this fucker.

How easy is it being a man if you're not in the top 20%? The answer is something like "A lot harder than being in the bottom 80% of women". Most of those women will get attention from men higher ranked. The reverse rarely happens.

>Its not easy being a woman