youtube.com/watch?v=1BSkehLeR5c
youtube.com/watch?v=lpJq68gC4Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=P5-djVb10A0
youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have great catchy songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BSkehLeR5c

youtube.com/watch?v=lpJq68gC4Mo

Dirty evil fucks that terrorise their local muzzie populations. Deserve to die in a fire.

I don't think there's a single group i despite more than these cunts.

They are anti Israel and anti kike therefore Sup Forums supports them

Autistic kike subhuman

A creation of Israel meant as a false solution to attract retarded extremist Islamic Palestinians to keep things going to divide them up and drive them out further, make Israel look like the good guys, keep a faction of Palestinians hooked on Islamic extremism or think it's somehow the only solution to their problems.

Hamas is pure shit.

Hamas is fucking cancer

Kill yourself Achmed

GTFO Europe you evil inbred kike

Palestinians are not a real people. 80% of them are Jordanians and the rest are Egyptian.

>Hamas is pure awesome.
correct

Yep. This.

A bunch of faggot little edgelords. Kill their own citizens if they don't tow the line.

faggots

Pretty good at digging tunnels

Big talk comming from the former Ottoman cockslave. Now stop defending a terrorist organisation and go to work so you can repay Brussels one day.

Shitskins. Just because they are the enemy of the kikes doesn't make them our ally.

t. Christfag. Kys Michel or whatever stupid French name you have

They are all arabs
Hi there Assad. How does it go with your Russian cock feeders?

Kampf Unserer Rasse mein Osterreich freund

Palestinians and Lebanese are not even really "Arabs". They have more Indo-European genetic haplogroups than semitic ones.

They're definitely better at manual work than the Muslims we got in Denmark.

this

>Because they are the enemy of the kikes does this make our eteneral ally.
yes yes, you are correct.

>Terrorist organisation
>Defends the land that was theirs for centuries before kikes kicked them out

Are Serbs fighting for their land terrorists too?

And you assumed I'm French because? kys
nice trips.

Don't you have to lobby the EU bureaucracy to accept more Syrian "refugees". Why are you spending every day shilling on Sup Forums?

I prefer Tsahal

Barbarous Muslim terrorists volume 8

Actually it makes them our ally. They do not bother us, they bother kikes they are not like retarded muzzies who invade us.

I have no issues with Arabs in their own land.

Tastes good. Especially if you are consuming it with alcohol

>manual work
>muslims

9000wat

You ignored my attempt to speak German :c

Western definition of terrorism gives a blue screen of death when these cucks try to be Israeli apologists.

Because most Christians sandniggers in the Levant have stupid French names like cucks that you are.

Wrote an essy on them for my uni class. They are more political and pragmatic than people think. Personally I would support the secular PA, but after the shit Israel puts Palestine through, I can see why the people might be drawn to Hamas.

>They are all arabs

Exactly.

Why does the world need so many Arab Sunni states? Just give all Palis Jordanian or Egyptian citizenship.

Best Nasheed ever
youtube.com/watch?v=P5-djVb10A0

why do they put ham in dey ass?

>They are anti Israel and anti kike therefore Sup Forums supports them
They're a bunch of insane religious terrorists - much like Israel.
They deserve each other. The only problem is Israel leeches tax dollars from the west.

>Sup Forums supports musdlimes

These cucks are the reason why muslims from other countries hate us so much. Meanwhile jews let them in through our borders and we get hurt because we support jews.

We get double jewed. If we were neutral and sticked to ourselves they would have nothing on us

I'm sorry old monarchy pal, long live Hamas!

Alcohol in Roachistan? Do you brew your own shit in your basement or something?

Those lands belong to Christianity. Sandniggers can fuck off

>hating Jews and muslims
>shilling

Nice try Achmed, is it boring in the refugee camp on Lesbos?

>Personally I would support the secular PA

Why is secularism so fucking important, I don't understand.

So for westerners, secularism come before democracy. It's fucking weird. If majority wants sharia laws, they should have it. It shouldn't be other's concern

youtube.com/watch?v=_lm8zLrVvjo

Death to Assad-killer of muslims,death to Russian roaches. Long live Khilafa of Syrian muslims and may prophet(pbuh) and our Allah become staples of Syria.

Morally the better of the two in the Israel/Palestine conflict, they deserve to gain land back but never in a million years will they overcome Israel's military strength.

Then why are there jews in "our" lands and why do you support them?

Because you won't reach a peaceful resolution to Israel/Palestine without both sides being governed by secular forces.

Religious institutions cannot compromise. Israel is too Zionist and Palestine is too Islamist for any meaningful negotiation.

desu anybody following shariah is everyone's concern since it tells you to make everyone else follow shariah.

If US cuts Israel from teat and stop supporting them UN, Hamas can win.

They're not Trump, they're a group of peace. They are what America was founded on

Why not? I don˙t hate people just because they are black, arab or muslim. I could care less about niggers in africa. The real problem begins when they mess with us.

And Israel does mess with us and offers a protection for the kikes that are destroying europe

>how could it ever be bad for religious thought crimes to be enshrined as law

Wrong. Peace is only ever achieved when there is a balance of power. Nothing else determines the outcome of a peace negotiation. See: Cold War resolution, 1971 Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty

Whole thread summed up.

And hamas should win. We should support muslims and kick them out of europe to go live there

is this bait? have you ever been to turkey? You can find a bar every 10 paces in downtown of most towns in turkey

Except thought crime isn't a crime in sharia, as jews and christians lived for thousands of years under Ottoman and Seljuk land with all benefits a Muslim would have other than tax.

lol

hummus is good for you.

>Israel
>Wanting peace

lol. Maybe if muslims completely disarmed themselves and would submit to jewish overlords.

They are there because the Brits gave them that land.

I don't support them at all, I just posted that I think Hamas is evil and everyone assumed that I was pro-Israel while in reality I am not

deyr de muzlem

>Visiting the roach hive

.....And just why would I visit an inbred sandpit filled with muslim sandniggers?

>i support all Muslims
kys

The fact that Israel exists is 90% of the reason Muslims are immigrating to Europe. You cunts don't know who to support.

How is it evil though? Most resistance movements do shit because they have to. They are being rekt by USA&ISRAEL

Israel has a choice to be more compassionate but their military is kicking crippled muslims and beating women

Good goy.

They were pro-rebel initially in the Syrian conflict but their Iranian backers reminded what's good for them. So I'm a bit torn. I guess I'd rather see some more secular-nationalist orientated palestinian resistance groups.

Yes that is the reason why half of Syrians fled their country and why migrants use that as excuse to pretend to be Syrian.

Israel staged the whole crisis along with Merkel a Polish Jew who speaks hebrew, Martin Schulz and other jewish politicians.

Also Soros fundation dumping pamphlets on how to reach europe

How should we know? The roaches in Denmark are hard core Islamists that never drink and beat their daughters for being unislamic.

Hi neighbor
I'm not christian and stop trying to be edgy dude, really you really sound dumb :^l

your lose bro.

Well ofc they're getting fucked in all their holes. You're a bunch of mudslimes trying to fight a strong army using modern equipment. Sanddindus are literally fighting tanks with rocks

I like mine with baked pita crisps

hamas have the hardcore biker gangs

Nice song, Arabs make great Music

Are you an Alawite Arab?

If so I hope you get beheaded soon, heretic.

>My people have just discovered the wonders of DYE

Wow Mehmet, in a century or two Turkey might even exit the bronze age. Good for you.

That file name

no they are soldiers who fight for freedom and "peace".

I'm Sunni. Calm down cockroach

I think this is the most retarded thing I've read on pol in the last week.

Here we go again western apologists blaming others for forcing muzzies to be so violent.

I suppose you are a faggot arts student living in Brunswick or Footscray

>The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Was actually decent

Should have killed every single last one of the fucking Palestinians.

why? they seem to be doing a great job so far.

A sandnigger subspecies that deserves eradication .

>muslim is killing other muslim in muslim soil
>not-killed muslim fled to europe
> it's all because of israer!!!one11

damn it man i hate israel too but blaming them for literally everything is retarded.

How the fuck is it false? Immigration into Jordan was a massive fucking problem when Israel was first created.. and it continues to be a problem now. Assad not doing anything against Israel was the trigger for the rebellion, the rebellion spawned tons of other extermist groups and eventually ISIS came through trying to claim the whole region. What the fuck is your opinion on history?

So why are muslims killing other muslims? get to the root of the problem. read this

you should be more tolerant and humble abi

what about the Wahhabist wtf they doing these days

Better than ISIS shit for sure.

That's the thick dip for chips and shit right

The song is misleading, it implies that they stand a chance against Israel. Palestine has no tanks, heavy artillery, air force or even an airport (last Airport was destroyed by Israel last year)

the reason muslim is killing each other is because of themself, muslim are actualy divided into sunni and shia, which in turn take power on muslim soil.
this two while are both muslims are actually discriminates each other and held grudges way, waay back before all this shit happens. so yes, it was started by muslim and done by muslim this whole time.

Its not him, the jidf poster from new zealand would be postibg dead kids by now.
He just doesnt like hamas, rightly so.
They are an israeli tool.

yup
A lot of christians here are white