Ron Paul: I will not vote for Trump

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/274811-ron-paul-i-will-not-vote-for-trump

I wouldn't vote for Trump as well if he made fun of my manlet son and call him genetically inferior on national television.

I can respect that. Ron Paul made no promises to support the eventual nominee.

There's always been something a bit creepy about the Pauls.

>There's always been something a bit creepy about the Pauls.

How so?

#based

How so?

They seem to be the most centered and straightforward politicians around.

That's fine, I'll always like Ron Paul, I liked him back when I used to be a Libertarian. I'll still Respect him even though I moved further right.

>I moved further right.

You mean more left? Leftism is for more government. Your a leftist now.

Yes, user, how so? Please, tell us.

You're*

he has no reason to fall in line with republicans.

Trump slayed dragons to be the GOP nominee. And placed the following in the official platform:

A free society demands that the sun shine on all elements of government. Therefore, the Republican Party will work to advance substantive legislation that brings transparency and accountability to the Federal Reserve, the Federal Open Market Committee, and the Fed’s dealings with foreign central banks. The first step to increasing transparency and accountability is through an annual audit of the Federal Reserve’s activities."

Trump solely succeeded in getting the GOP to back Ron Paul's MAIN issue for the past decade.
And Paul abandons him?!

We also realized this week that Bernie is (semi) spineless.

Maybe ALL Politicians are no good.

>Yes, user, how so? Please, tell us.

Because Paul doesn't agree with Trump that means Ron Paul is a globalist shill now. Anyone who disagrees with Trump is a shill. Didn't you get the Sup Forums memo?

lawful good vs. chaotic good

Trump also put THIS into the platform you fucktard.

You mean chaotic evil. Trump exists to destroy the USA as a nation state.

Trump proposed this plank or the party?

Yeah, Rand has gotten alot worse in the last few years. Don't trust them.

>And Paul abandons him?!

Again why would Ron Paul ever support Trump. They are polar opposites on every single issue.

Good for him that he still has principles. A whole lot of people chuck those out at the first opportunity.

>Yeah, Rand has gotten alot worse in the last few years. Don't trust them.

Rand was the only one who wasn't an Israeli/Saudi/Russian stogie.

This looks like shills trying to fracture the Right by defaming it's paragons. Do you think so too? Let's not split while we're busy rearranging the party into something greater. Trump will be proven right and the Pauls will respect results so long as our liberties are restored and remain intact.

Literally nothing wrong with any of those. The only valid objection is that it will hurt them with moderates, which is proving not to be the case.

Libertarians aren't right wing or left wing.

>using religion to legislate morality
Oh god why

>which is proving not to be the case.

Oh really? How are Republicans gonna respond to the whole gay conversion therapy thing when running? Trump's gonna be asked if he thinks it should be legal to discriminate against LGBT people. Young people and Bernie supports will NEVER vote for homophobes.

Other than coal as clean energy, that's liberal clap trap.

Oh let's drown our nation under debt or cater to every transgender wish. Let's see? Hmm, OK, side with the trannies.

>Oh let's drown our nation under debt

Trump would EXPLODE the debt under this administration, just like GWB. That's why Ron Paul opposes him.

>transgender

What did LGBT people every do to you? Are you a bible thumper? Do you believe the earth is 6,000 years old?

Wrong again dummie. Debt is exploding with Trump or without him.

At this point your use of the word 'explode' makes no sense.

Hyperinflation is much worse than 'exploded' debt.

GOP platform IS insane. Besides reinstating Glass-Steagal, I don't see anything else good from the mini-christian Saudi Arabia party.

>Debt is exploding with Trump or without him.

His tax cuts along with his illegal wars and the whole expanding government under his administration would cause it to explode. At least Hillary doesn't want to do stupid shit like that.

>fracture the Right by defaming it's paragons

If anything it is you retards that take a shit on everyone that isn't Trump that make the right look bad.

Libertarians normally hold the Constitution as Sacred. The New Right will channel strength from freedom, accountability, and responsibility. Trump killed the Party, but the party was already hobbled and incapable before he started his work.

>I don't see anything else good from the mini-christian Saudi Arabia party.

That's why as an atheist I can never vote for a party like that. Might as well vote for the Westboro Baptist Church.

You are right, that needs to stop. Have faith in Trump but hold him accountable.

You failed us Paul. You are dead to us.

>but the party was already hobbled and incapable before he started his work.

The tea party was the GOP last hope. You didn't listen.

Don't forget most of those are need for the local election and not the presidential.

It is not as people believe that Trump believes in that stuff.
He rarely touch upon the culture issues besides paying the minimal lip service to the GOP.

>that take a shit on everyone that isn't Trump that make the right look bad.

This. Trump took a shit on everyone running against him. Kasich had good points. Cruz had some good points on civil liberties, along with Rand Paul's foreign policy. Even Jeb. But nope, let's just shit on everyone.

I am a trump supported, but I respect Ron Paul unlike Cruz. Paul has high economic priorities and is not focused on self anti trump ego speeches like cruz.

Trump was only able to get elected because of the tea party and paul supporters fracturing the GOP. I think it's personal reasons and Trump not being principled is why he doesn't support him.

>Trump believes in that stuff.

Trump's voters are the people who wrote that platform. Guess what? He's pandering to the evangelicals and his administration and nominees are gonna be evangelicals.

>Trump was only able to get elected because

The media focused on him 24/7. If Sanders was covered the way Trump was we would be looking at a Sanders nominee right now.

*tips fedora*

Ron is hiding his power level. Rand is a little too frustrated considering he is pretty successful.

They've done amazing things, if the fuck up by not endorsing Trump they'll flush the family name and much of the support for the libertarian movement down the toilet.

I stopped caring about Ron Paul about the second I realize the libertarian platform was retarded.

>How are Republicans gonna respond to the whole gay conversion therapy thing when running?
They'll trot out some faggots and mitigate it a bit. Nobody will care because Bill's scandals will be dredged up into the limelight as the Foundation is hammered.
>Young people and Bernie supports will NEVER vote for homophobes.
They don't give a fuck, they are disillusioned and already see Clinton as the two-faced opportunist she is. Now that she's locked in as the nominee, the real attacks begin.

>*tips fedora*

It's 2016. You Christians are the reason we are in this mess to begin with. Americans are seeing though the lies of the Christard religion.

nimble navigator my friend lol

but don't be so sad about sanders maybe another candidate will come along and you can continue your revolution

t. baby boomer-raised child

America is a christian nation (TM)

>They'll trot out some faggots and mitigate it a bit.

Token minorities coming out and pretending you aren't bigoted doesn't mean they will vote for you. It's POLICIES that do it.

Hillary panders to LGBT people with policies.

>They don't give a fuck, they are disillusioned and already see Clinton as the two-faced opportunist she is.

No you understatement how much LGBT rights matter for young people. Sup Forums is conservative, but people outside of it aren't on this issue. It's literally been polled that this is an issue is the main reason they won't vote Republican.

I am not being snarky or edgy when I say that I think that Trannys are mentally ill. You have to care about them to consider being unpopular to give voice to what really might be the case. Suicide rates among trannies is high as fuck. I'm high as fuck. I'm tired. But I'm not being sardonic; my sister is crazy, legit. The care and wellbeing of the mentally insane actually matters to me, so when I see what I recognize as nuttery it disturbs me because I cannot help but want to help.

Time for go to bed.

>but don't be so sad about sanders maybe another candidate will come along and you can continue your revolution

His policies were the only one that would have helped us. Don't mock me. He was America's last hope. Now we are doomed.

Ron Paul is a libertarian cuck. Libertarians are neoliberals in denial.

At this point arguing against Trump here is useless. And there a ton of new liberals here shitting up threads which in turn means they have to be called out.

>I am not being snarky or edgy when I say that I think that Trannys are mentally ill.

So they shouldn't have any rights and we should turn into Saudi Arabia? Nice that you realize your true form.

>Time for go to bed.

Go away, nobody wants your bigotry.

>At this point arguing against Trump here is useless.

Safe space for Trumptards.

That's what many of us thought with Ron Paul and Trump came a long and there is a second chance.

I really don't understand why democrats have such a huge problem with Trump. Besides the border thing and muslim ban he is a blue dog democrat

>polling among LGB Americans
so

>"At least Hillary doesn't want to do stupid shit like that."

Hillary doesn't want to do stupid shit?

Are you listening to yourself?

How can the aftermath of Libya be considered anything but 'stupid shit?'

>they've pandered hard this year even with Ted Fucking Cruz making a pro-gay statement at the convention.

Yes again PANDERING doesn't mean shit when your POLICES don't change. You don't seem to get that. Platforms tell everything someone needs to know about a party. A big of jesus freaks wrote the GOP platform. Why do you they have power in your party to begin with?

>How can the aftermath of Libya be considered anything but 'stupid shit?'

Yes she's a hawk, but she did vote against the Bush tax cuts. She's not fiscally retarded.

Wrong, faggot. There is just a shitload of new blood as well as actual shills, we're doing our best to outmeme and outargue them. Times are a changin

It seems like he knew all along the system was rigged. Just like Trump did.

Trump mentioned it, even on his behalf.
I don't know if Bernie ever acknowledged.

Turns out if Bernie had some bigger balls he could have taken the nomination. But the DNC seems to be a little (or perhaps quite a bit more) shadier than the RNC, and Bernie wants to watch his grandchildren grow.

>Go away, nobody wants your bigotry.
head on back to r/bernie you fucking hippie

>Yes again PANDERING doesn't mean shit when your POLICES don't change
I dunno, Bill Clinton kept the black vote after executing a mentally retarded black man with glee and later enacting the 1994 crime bill. Kept the gay vote after enacting DADT. You tell me mate.

>Times are a changin

There are like half the threads on here that are pro-Trump posts all the time here.

>head on back to r/bernie you fucking hippie

Well guess I'm voting for Hillary since Trump revealed himself to be nothing more than a bible thumper.

>I dunno, Bill Clinton kept the black vote after executing a mentally retarded black man with glee and later enacting the 1994 crime bill. Kept the gay vote after enacting DADT. You tell me mate.

Blacks and LGB people didn't have anywhere else to go. What were they gonna vote GOP? Hell no.

>It seems like he knew all along the system was rigged.

Sanders was gonna fix it, Trump just wants to party. He doesn't want to be president. The Kasich VP talks with Trump Jr. reveal his.

Oy vey. The aftermath of Libya and failed neo-con policies (which Hillary is now the mantle bearer of btw) are going to equal the equivalent of 10+ Bush tax cuts.

Ron Paul you're completely irrelevant.

>believing that bullshit
>gonna vote for Shillary now!

Bernfags lurk fucking more or leave.

>believing that bullshit

Hillary believes in LGBT rights and abortion rights. Why shouldn't I vote for her when she agrees with me on those issues? Trump has flip flopped so many times he has no position on anything.

>Trump slayed dragons
>a bunch of literally who's, W's autistic brother, a canadian tea bagger, guido fatty bo batty, that cuban guy who drank water weird that one time, and the son of a dead meme who won't stop filibustering for some reason.

He cut off lizards' tails while the dragons were already dead or in a coma. Still wondering where the fuck my republican candidate for 2016 is. This phony ass bag ain't him.

At least he's not bald like Drumpf.

No one fucking cares. The Democrats have been trying for years to get young people to vote, but they don't. Bernouts won't vote in droves.

Obama was an amazing choice because he actually turned them out, take him off the ticket and 2010 and 2014 and you see a Republican Congressional resurgence.

Hillary is by far the worst person to tap into the Democrat youth vote. Those Obama and Bernie voters won't be at the booth.

Eh, Ron should shut up. I'm starting to think he's bought off also.

>The Democrats have been trying for years to get young people to vote, but they don't.

OBAMA 2008 YOU STUPID FAT FUCK

WE'RE GONNA COME OUT IN 2016 FOR THE FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT

Ron Paul 2020

Point taken. But if your dream candidate wasn't in that field, they aren't currently alive.

And I'm not referring to the candidates, I'm referring to the Establishment. Trump took the reins of the party.

He laid waste to every republican in the past 45 years not named Nixon, Reagan or Dole.

you're making yourself look ridiculous. thankfully Sup Forums is anonymous, but I recommend you lurk more.

Be glad the Republicans are dead. All they did was agree to unfair compromises that gave into the Democrats. The Republicans lost their back bone years ago, only echos like Cruz and Paul remain of that party.

Dont tell me you were happy with the party of Jeb and Ryan? You can hate Trump, but don't lie to yourself.

>you're making yourself look ridiculous.

>makes fun of young people
>posts on Sup Forums

Are you 60 years old or a troll?

Think about who would benefit most from gold currency. Who has the most gold in reserves?

CHYNA

just sayin'

>He laid waste to every republican in the past 45 years not named Nixon, Reagan or Dole.

He's Nixon 1968. Ran as anti-establishment, become 100% Establishment when elected.

And in 2010 and 2014 were Republicans made sweeping advances in Congress because Obama wasn't on the ticket?

You know what's similar to 2010 and 2014, Obama won't be on the ticket either.

>Trump also put THIS into the platform you fucktard.

No he didn't. It's the party platform, not his platform.

>You know what's similar to 2010 and 2014, Obama won't be on the ticket either.

Those weren't presidential years.

>It's the party platform, not his platform.

Trump's running as a Democrat now?

>Hillary believes in LGBT rights and abortion rights. Why shouldn't I vote for her when she agrees with me on those issues?

Because you're stupid and wrong. Gay rights have been a false narrative for a decade now. It's just shouting down anyone that criticizes homosexuality at all. What "rights" have they been missing? A government recognition of their gay marriage? Woopty fuckin do.

Abortion rights are overreaching too, one more way to absolve women of any and all responsibility for their actions or even being inconvenienced by reproduction.

>Trump has flip flopped so many times he has no position on anything.

More than crooked Hillary who will say whatever she thinks you need to hear with zero conviction about it? I can tell Trump gives a shit, and he is at least somewhat consistent.

>Criticizing Trump for flip flopping
>Over Hillary Clinton

>david "no one nose more about jews than me" pakike
into the fucking trash

>Gay rights have been a false narrative for a decade now.

Decades of struggling since Stonewall < some edgy kid posting on a Malaysian image board.

>Abortion rights are overreaching too,

Yeah WOMEN NEED TO GET BACK IN THEIR PLACE! GO BACK TO THE KITCHEN!

This is why you Trump supports will lose. You are BIGOTS

Hillary has always been a progressive Democratic liberal while in the Senate. She will fight for your and my rights as president.

That's expected. Since when does Ron bend his principles at all? I support him but, I'm voting for Trump.

2000 and 2004 sure were. The Democrats who ran then weren't great at getting the youth vote either. Bill Clinton, he was also great at getting the youth vote out, one of the big reasons he went on for 8 years.

There's a simple formula for Democrats.

Youth appeal + Democrat Nomination = Presidency

No youth appeal + Democrat Nomination = Republican President

Hillary Clinton lacks youth appeal. Bernie had that shit in the bag, no matter how crazy he was.