BIOLOGICAL WARFARE

>BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
>CHEMICAL WARFARE
>MOTHER FUCKING HARSH INTERROGATION
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP MADE IT COOL TO DROP WHITE PHOSPHOROUS ON SHIT SKINS CIVILIANS AGAIN?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yalyCk4kK-8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2008/03/the_tall_tale_of_tuzla.html
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/chemicalnuclear-warfare-against-serbs-bosnia-and-kosovo-eyewitness-to-hell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is there even any evidence which proves torture produces reliable Intel?

As per usual Sup Forumstard rancid basement dwelling pussies are dickriding trump for acting like a subhuman piece of shit.

>flag
TEN

FEET

HIGHER

>defending mudshits
Let Trump go all out on that desert shithole once and for all, fuck human rights

>asked if NATO is out of date
>Trump says a lot of things are out of date
>DONALD TRUMP THINKS THE GENEVA CONVENTION IS OUT OF DATE

Gotta love that dishonest media.

But really when the fuck was the last time we fought a war against an enemy that respected the Geneva Conventions? Have we ever? Fuck

the people on the kikebook articles are cringy to all hell
none stop posts of wiki articles stating laws that make trump "bad"
gotta love the sheep liberals

it's the public view of the convention, the military hasn't followed it since it's inception
it was only made because every country we wrecked got butthurt that they didn't have the tech we did

>be buttmad whenever someone calls out your piece of shit chink steak salesman for what he really is
>reply with memes in lieu of an argument

Average trumpfaggot

>defending and normalizing senseless violence because you're an edgy wannabe internet psychopath

There's not even evidence that tortures produces reliable Intel, as a matter of fact, I'd say it taints your Intel when every retard gets a fake confession out of a beating.

Kill yourself dumb meme Mexican trumplet

>mexican intellectual
have fun staying deported paco

>"if anyone has the stolen hillary emails please release them"
>OMG HE IS TELLING RUSSIA TO HACK HILLARY!!
I understand this is his ""plan""". Still triggers the fuck out of me

>defending and normalizing senseless violence because you're an edgy wannabe internet psychopath

>Mexico

How many women and children has your cartel beheaded today, Pedro?

>when the fuck was the last time we fought a war against an enemy that respected the Geneva Conventions?
Coaxed me into pondering.

also im sure we take all the information from interrogations at face value and dont do any background checking to make sure it's right

those emus didn't follow Geneva did they?

>waterboarding
>torture
But I do agree torture may not provide reliable intel.
So in that case they should just skip straight to execution, may I suggest drowning in pigs blood?

Waterboarding got us the intel in finally finding Bin-Laden's compound.

Also, the US doesn't torture, waterboarding is just uncomfortable, you lose zero limbs and have no broken bones after it's done.

But then again, you guys know all about torture considering your Cartel-controlled governments behead civilians and rivals every day.

To be fair, he said something more along the lines of "Russia, if you're listening, find those 30,000 e-mails. The press would reward you.". This was after he repeated several times that he doubted that Russia had anything to do with it though, so I took it more as him just making a mocking statement.

accepting this contracts is the only thing that makes the us still be considered a first world country. Have fun beeing 3rd world after trump wins

Lol who cares
I just want to see Muslims running down the road, skin on fire

you're one to talk hans
those rapfugees are really cucking you aren't they

youre an imbecile.

They are acutally not. If you would live here and acutally had contact to them you would know that they are 1000 times better than your mexicans and blacks

my mistake
i thought you were german
get out muhammed

Closing your eyes running in a circle and calling me muhamed is making your arguement more valuable ? I dont know but if they would put every crazy mexican axe murder in the us on the international news we would really have a happening every 20 minutes here.

muhammed exposed lmfao get out shit skin

Watch the video called Fallujah: The Hidden Massacre. youtube.com/watch?v=yalyCk4kK-8

Obama literally dropped depleted uranium on a city in Iraq and made it so that they have the highest genetic damage out of any civilization in history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium
lead would have been more effective desu senpai

>Waterboarding got us the intel in finally finding Bin-Laden's compound.
That's not true, he gave that information willingly before they tried waterboarding him. The movie (why do you Americans make movies out of everything) rewrote events.

I rewatched it and it was more aimed at russians than russia.

I'm not sure why everyone is just tying this to the rusrus government. Considering it was a home PC it could be bored neckbeards just down the road

Lol the US knew where he was all the time. You really dont believe that crap do you

It was never forbidden to use willy pete

Then why didn't they get him sooner? Some secret conspiracy?

Anyway, the point about torture not providing intel in that case still stands.

>waterboarding
>torture
Pick one
It's not like the CIA is cutting fingers, pulling teeth, and chopping heads. We Americans arent savages like you beaner fucks.
There's no reason why enhanced interrogation should not be used on mohammeds

>I think everything is out of date
CAN NOT BE STUMPED!

i'm not going to pretend waterboarding isn't torture, or that torture requires physical disfigurement like the other edge lords.

you can logically deduce whether torture is reliable:
1 subject can lie.
10 subjects can't all tell the same lies.

multiple torture suspects leads to confirmable information.
especially if the subject knows the torture actually ends when the information is received.

>Obama
>booo torture and drones bad

>Trump
>FUCK YEAH MR. TRUMP GET DEM MUDSLIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!

Didn't Billy Clinton bomb the fuck out of civilians in Bosnia? There was talk about chemical & biological weapons too.

More than 250,000 people died, and Hillary was also directly involved.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2008/03/the_tall_tale_of_tuzla.html
theremustbejustice.wordpress.com/2013/09/05/chemicalnuclear-warfare-against-serbs-bosnia-and-kosovo-eyewitness-to-hell/

>Didn't Billy Clinton bomb the fuck out of civilians in Bosnia?

So vote for Trump so he can bomb the fuck out of civilians in Iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying the people you're after not having agreed on a cover story beforehand
>implying there's not better means of extracting information from prisoners
Again, not a single case of good intel being obtained by torture

>booo torture and drones bad
>projecting this hard

Most ppl saying torture and drones are bad are liberals.