So now that Kaine is in the games do you think he will be back in comics?

So now that Kaine is in the games do you think he will be back in comics?

He's on a cartoon and that did nothing.

>a shitload of Spidey variants
>no Spidey villains or supporting characters

Terrible

They have the best spider girl tho

What makes you think it's Kain? Ben was the Scarlet Spider too

>no gwen
complete and utter shit game

It's obviously going to be Ben / unnamed Scarlet but based on Ben. That's the Scarlet normies know, dumdum

Is this game good? Like, is it better than the Lego Avengers game that came out in 2013?

Is it Mayday or Anya?

It's Ultimate Spider-Woman.
I'm not bullshitting you

>Spider-man [Miles Morales]

Damn it marvel. Just call him Spider-boy or Spider-kid.

USM cartoon started calling him Kid Arachnid.

If it's Ultimate Spider-Woman then I guarantee the Scarlet Spider they're talking about is Ben since both Ultimate Spider-Woman and Ben are in an upcoming set.

That is a terrible name.

Him being in the cartoon hasn't changed anything, so I doubt this will.

Ult Jess is gettin legoed? Original, awesome costume, or shitty Black widow one?

I'm also interested in getting this game, is it any good?

Best costume obviously.
For some reason she's called Spider-Girl in the set but whatever.

>Spider-Girl's getting added
I don't play Lego games nowadays, but that's awesome.
>they mean Ultimate Spider-Woman
Oh. That's still pretty cool, though.

Neat. It almost makes me wish I still collected Lego.

They make Ben merchandise? With the total nonentity he is in the comics I figured they were ignoring the character entirely.

It's not like he's a high value character they're intentionally pushing so if there's still a demand for this kind of thing why not do something with the actual comics too?

Ben actually got two Marvel Legends figures too recently.
One for his Scarlet Spider outfit and one for his Sensational/Spider-Carnage outfit(s).

People in the toy industry must love Ben.

Hoodie is best Spider-Man costume.

It's a downgraded version of the first Lego Marvel game. The only way to make it better is if you expand the roster via both free and paid DLC.

People love Spider-Man. It's like in the 90's when Batman had 500 variants like Arctic Batman or Jungle Batman. Except they can make canon figures instead of Spider-man on orange skis (as awesome as that would be)

Oh shit, I was wondering when they'd get around to introducing Spider-Man characters into that.

I'm guessing they did this to purposely omit the FF and X-Men this time around.

This desu

It's an Avengers game. They also omitted Spider-man/Spider-man characters (until now, but even then, none of his rogues are in the game), and Guardians of the Galaxy (only GotG character is Mantis since she was originally an Avenger.)

Hell, Blade is in the game only as his Ronin skin, despite there already being a regular Blade in the last one that they could have put in there too, but they didn't because the only time Blade was an Avenger was while he was Ronin.

This is an MCU Avengers game that they needed to pad out the roster a bit for since there aren't enough MCU characters for a full lego game, so they used Avengers-only characters to pad the roster out.

The first game on the other hand was based on the comics and all franchises. Not the movies and just Avengers. Hence why one is called Marvel Superheroes and the other is Marvel Avengers.