A Saudi prince just bought this French palace

Hahahaha France is cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmHcDWrMH-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France has been sold a long time ago.
What you see now isn't France, it's a facade, a fake country.
It's a little bitch bowing down to it's masters, which are multiple.

>foreign guy with money buys house just for shits and giggles, probably won't even spend single day in it
>LE EBIN FRANCE KEKED MUDSLIMES AHAHAHAH ENJOY ALLAH COCK YROPEERS KEKEKEK FRANCE CALIPHAT

French revolution was equivalent to China's cultural revolution.

Restore the monarchy. NOW

>Restore the monarchy. NOW
They would have to decide between Henri d'Orléans, Prince Napoléon, and Louis Alphonse.

Things aren't that simple.
You can't put someone that cares for the low and middle class in power because he would get killed very quickly by the conglomerate of wealthy oligarch families that rule the world.
(Rothschild in front)

zitto animale

Well, pic related is the heir to the house of Napoleon
what's funny is that his mother is also from the house of Bourbon

You got a F in History.

南京大虐殺萬歳!

He can buy your entire country

He pays money for something that is never gonna leave France.

>French revolution was equivalent to China's cultural revolution.
What?

>tfw no catholic and monarchical france to prevent this from happening

;_;

Let us sell our fake chateau build in 2011 with no history whatsoever and gather all kind of taxes.

Reminder that this is the only choice for a French monarch.

This

The only solution is France getting completely taken by muslims and instaurating a Caliphate.

It will be fun.

Zac Efron

Is Canada PM his distant cousin or something? Their feature is basically the same.

Remind me of my friend who went to some ivy-shizzle in the UK. There was this saudi guy in his program for some exchange program (3 months?) and his father bought him a whole story appartment in central London just for the giggles.

Some people.

>The only solution is France getting completely taken by muslims and instaurating a Caliphate.
Mash'Allah my brother. The great Ummah of Eurostan will prevail from Al-Lundun and Al-Parisyya.

Ugh, the fatty just replied to me...

youtube.com/watch?v=dmHcDWrMH-8