need my cock between her funbags TBQH

E M I L Y

can someone here pretend to be rosie's paypig for the laughs
shed be proper fuming if she found out it was /brit/

How tall do you think Beto is?

I think 5'6

>tfw soyboys hat me and ridicule me
Must be some blue staters 2bh

everything broken no computer or phone lost wallet also I ate something bad now I'm damn near freezing too death and I'm locked out yelled at by Honda crv they shot me with paintball gun and feet are covered in blood or blisters from walking to STD clinic with heavy backpack! #rhodeisland

LOL

might wank

Beto has a nigger nose LOL

>be my housemate
>never done acid before
>does acid
>mixes it with Mandy, Ketamine, Acid, 2CB and a few joints

lmao

stop calling him beto his name is senor bean

alri lads last time im gonna ask before i start heeming you all into the next life

Hope you get caught

westward expansion was a mistake the thirteen colonies had every right to independence but no right to expand their territory this is what caused Americans to become mutts

Where is the Frenchman?
I want to kiss his cheek.

£50 for mandy AHHAHAAHA

Feels very odd having a gf now after having looked almost every day for years. I have this almost reflexive action to check my phone for any tinder notifications.

A swashing-buckling, hard right wing brexiteering brextremist professor and cabinet member was teaching a class on Brexit

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and accept brexit as the will of the people!”

Then an intelligent, pro-European triple doctorate who had read over 1000 guardian opinion pieces and understood the necessity of a close relationship with the EU and fully supported all political decisions made by the European Union and the European Court of Justice decisions regarding parliamentary law, held up a miniature small red toy bus.

”Where's the £350 million, you idiot?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite etonian and smugly replied “We haven't even left the EU yet, you stupid remoaner”

”Wrong. We triggered article 50 this year and the red bus said we'd get £350 million for the NHS, so if you think brexit is, as you say, good… then we should have gotten £350 million immediatly”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Daily Express. He stormed out of the room crying those brexit crocodile tears. The same tears brextremists cry for the “sovereignty” when they jealously try to overturn ECJ judges in the high court. There is no doubt our professor, Michael Green of Norwich, wished he had become more than a sophist express reading racist xenophobic transphobic white boy. He wished so much that he had an ECJ to report his rights being violated by this triggering, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Liberal Democrat that day and accepted the EU as the arbiter of all law in Britain, stayed inside the EU and joined the Euro and schengen The 4 freedoms were read several times, and Juncker himself showed up and enacted a unification treaty across the union.
The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died when his blood pressure reached boiling point due to all the immigrants because hes a racist.

have never had a gf

When where there be a new GTA game?

senor bean...........

his head looks like a bean.............

if any of you runts even dared look at me i would pulverize your chin in a nanosecond

I hate my gf and I hope she kills herself.

2012 was a terrible year to be honest

*views you via video camera*
Does that count?

Imagine being such a pussy that your nation's currency has women on it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

mate if you even breathed in the direction of this island i would turn your jaw to dust

/brit/ is quite negative when it comes to relationships

thoughts on american democratic congressman, beto o'rourke?

>imblying

yeah
got me excited about the world ended and it didnt
fuck off mayans

>a nonwhite woman

0 to blown the fuck out in 30 seconds

no one uses those anymore

*puffs a warm zephyr towards Bristain*

Never seen any of these in my life.
I think it was an april fool's prank.
Rarely ever seen these.

Don't want to go to toil on Thursday lads.

shut up you fat cunt

these are not official

wanna send her my way? (if she weighs over 140 lbs, you can keep her)

Make me.

9 hours of practicing math today lads
progress is slow haha

Imagine having a black head of state lmao. Honestly cannot wait to see a presidental race consisting of The Rock vs Kanye.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

any poorthern man in

>the bradleyposter is here

wypepo be lyk chrismuss too spicy lmao

pathetic damage control mate

is the joke that both are london

here i am

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo
wh*Tes BTFO

>d
silver dollars are collectible items

wypipo be like dis snow too spicy

Eating Spanish biscuits/chocolates

remarkably similar to the Arab ones I got a while ago

oh no oh no no NO NOO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

The Sacajewea one was stupid because the actual dollar coin that people actually use does feature a woman.

bl*ck people be like dis fatherhood too spicy

anyone else lick the sides of the microwavable popcorn bag clean after eatting the popcorn? god damn its so good

If it were possible I'd bet cold hard cash that there will never be a non white president ever again

anyone that puts notes in their wallets with the queens face backwards should be put down

hahaha wh*Te boy is upset hahahahahahahah your ass is on fire haahahahhahaha

Even the Argentinians laugh at Beto

You arrive in the SOUTHERN POWERHOUSE

find it hilarious how painters in the 1500s onwards depicted ancient greeks as white

now everybody thinks ancient greeks were white, so much whitewashing lol

can someone tell me why the T is always capitalised

Niggers b lyk dont blackface us. Das racis

sounds about right

wypipo be like "yo this lower case t too spicy" lmaooooo

think it's meant to symbolise phoneposting

Supposed to read as whitey

Well when they would paint with darker colors, the faces would look weird.

phone posting meme i think, the letter after an asterisk is automatically capitalised on the iphone keypad

>If it were possible I'd bet cold hard cash that there will never be a non white president ever again

>a welcome party greets you as you arrive in London

lmao bl*cks be like dam dis job application too spicy

rasheed

Imagine being rich, confident, famous

flying around the world and not giving a fuck
record a few lines of a song and bam, another few million pop up in your account

any soy wars man in?

i think its 100% certain that the dems will never run a christian white man for president ever agian

>wacky Bruce got a hold of my webcam and snapped a selfie of me
Over the line

wa samaaaaaaaan an wa safaaaaaa....aaaahaaaaaaaa

BITCOIN IS CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahah stay mad wh*Te "person" hahahahahaha stay assmad hahaahahahaah wypipo lmao

how do poor black people even exist
like nigga just become a rapper or a football player being a poor black isnt real haha nigga

trump will be americas last white male president.

that's Luton

Why haven't you recognized Jerusalem yet lads?