CIA intel foils terror attack in russia

ITT we thank based CIA for saving russians.

>Putin told Trump that the information provided by the CIA allowed Russian law enforcement agencies to track down and detain a group of suspects who were planning to bomb the centrally located Kazan Cathedral and other crowded parts of Russia’s second-largest city.

>“Based on the information the United States provided, Russian authorities were able to capture the terrorists just prior to an attack that could have killed large numbers of people,” the White House said in its readout of the call. “Both leaders agreed that this serves as an example of the positive things that can occur when our countries work together.”

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/russia-told-us-bomb-suspect-was-radical-islamist.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html
independent.ie/world-news/russia-warned-boston-bombers-brother-was-budding-terrorist-31183093.html
torontosun.com/2015/11/15/iraq-warned-france-before-paris-attacks/wcm/424c1e15-469e-4947-ae6d-a1301f8a045b
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330073/Turkey-warned-France-Belgium-Paris-terrorists-year-ago.html
statecraft.org.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Peter Kreko Far Left definitive.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ttZEDoQGAMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now if only we could get Russia to stop hacking our erections.

The thing that pisses me off is that you know the FSB wouldn't do the same thing for Americans.

Also I find it funny, considering this information was likely discovered by spies.

Why did the neocon Israel-firsters in the CIA help Russia? Something doesn't smell right.

Also this. Something doesn't smell right.

Here comes the soyboy parade

can we be friends again now

the CIA is subservient to the President.

Stop falling for memes.

CIA also helped Poland in the 80s
This is simply Trump giving up spy information to get some goody points with global leaders.

Because CIA cares

>The thing that pisses me off is that you know the FSB wouldn't do the same thing for Americans.

nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/russia-told-us-bomb-suspect-was-radical-islamist.html

We didn't listen and 3 civilians died.

Says the cuck who bends over their new communist overlords. I'm sure your grandfather would be proud of you

why is Trump Putin's bitch again? Non-conspiracy reason, I honestly cannot fathom why this guy sucks so much manlet cock when Putin literally funds movements which destabilize first world countries and cause conflict (Russia has been caught funding both Militant left and right wing movements within European countries).

it might mean trump is feeling the heat with the investigation

Spasiba US.

Putin and Russia are trying to save the west from itself

Because our Deep State is probably as bad. Maybe even worse considering UNESCO and the promotion of art as a cultural weapon. Jackson Pollock would've been a nobody without CIA intervention.

One of our former heads of the NSA built a control room that looked like fucking Star Trek. Our deep state is fucking professors with power. A nightmare embodied in their conduct and moral self-assurance.

You would have killed them regardless.

or the way they would know is if they were in on it

ie how much more do they know or were there other cases that they could have known

Because minor terrorist attacks are ultimately irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and giving another country the heads up on one even if they’re hostile to you is worth far more in geopolitical good boy points.

>trying to save the west from itself
>by funding militant orgs on two fundamentally opposite sides of the dichotomous political spectrum

Why are Modern Americans so dumb? Did Reagan somehow fuck up the education as a bonus tip when he ruined the economy?

Lol Russia do that about all chechens outside Russia.

>CIA

>Putin and Russia are trying to destabillize the west so they can become a superpower while make them fight each other

FTFY

Thanks CIA. I guess you know more about terrorists in Russia than russian hackers in USA o/

Russia wouldn't be a superpower even if a comet wiped out every living person on the planet except Russians

>muh russians hackers
>muh its always the russians
come on its almost 2018 now when are we going to let this go already

>(Russia has been caught funding both Militant left and right wing movements within European countries).

For a reason

Throw another shrimp on the barbie and don't worry about us you dumb bogan cunt

>Putin
>giving a fuck about russians

Putin > Putin's dogs > Putin's family > Putin's friends > That guy Putin knew in School > Putin's team of tax evaders > Putin's spies > That guy who made Putin laugh once with a dirty joke > useful expats > sminem >>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Russian people >>>>> journalists >>>>> Donald Trump (stop fucking calling me you obsessed fat fuck stalker)

You cannot be this retarded
...or can you?

>russian hackers in USA
why would they be in the US?

Let's see if you can single handle a nuclear war with North Korea, alineate the entire muslim world against you, and survive a civil war

lel

Leave it to the American to bring up food for no reason whatsoever.

>a nuclear war with North Korea
a few aircraft carriers would take care of this easily. People in power in North Korea don't want to loose it no matter how many times they flex. It would be bad but we'd be fine
>alineate the entire muslim world against you
There's always israel as much as I dislike it plus saudi arabia. Shit has been fucked there for years though.
>and survive a civil war
Stop watching television. They're constantly lying to you

>doubting retards on Sup Forums

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12103602/America-to-investigate-Russian-meddling-in-EU.html

tl;dr political parties and charities funded by Russia are under investigation for possible malicious cooperation.

The funding itself is lawful and always has been what would have been illegal is if they were colluding with the Russian Government (which would be unlawful).

Extremely absurd that international funding of political parties is legal in Europe, you'd think that would be constricted to 3rd world nations but I guess it can happen anywhere.

You know this is really common among, right?

independent.ie/world-news/russia-warned-boston-bombers-brother-was-budding-terrorist-31183093.html

torontosun.com/2015/11/15/iraq-warned-france-before-paris-attacks/wcm/424c1e15-469e-4947-ae6d-a1301f8a045b

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3330073/Turkey-warned-France-Belgium-Paris-terrorists-year-ago.html

north korea isn't a thread, fuck the muslim world, and you REALLY swallowed the media kool aid if you really think a civil war is possible

Oh and that article only mentions far-right parties.

Here's an article on the funding of both:
statecraft.org.uk/sites/default/files/documents/Peter Kreko Far Left definitive.pdf

You just don't understand the endgame at work here. Look at the bigger picture.

Wow.

Hey user, /sci/ here. I liked your feedback, but I could not help but notice that your post needs a little work. I noticed the following errors or inconsistencies, and it would be swell if you could fix them before re-posting this.

Thanks! Here goes:
>using the term 'Deep State' unironically
>not knowing how ridiculous and hyperbolic it sounds to anyone with a brain
>thinking that even if such an entity did exist that it would be worse than Putinist Russia
>thinking that every Russian wouldn't jump over their own mothers to live even in your grim paranoid schizophrenic alternate-reality America
>not knowing the difference between Western propaganda (highlighting Western modern art's creativity, freedom of expression and cultural) and sponsorship/active measures
>being so much of an art pleb that you can't even understand the appeal of JACKSON fucking POLLOCK
>believing that the NSA can find their own dicks with two hands and a flashlight when they can't even keep their flimsy Mircos**t-exploiting malware out of their archrival's hands
>thinking professors are evil because you couldn't cut it in grade school
>thinking that academia is some sort of international cabal and not a bunch of autists who argue about mostly-meaningless shit all day
>actually thinking that 99% of professors don't hate teaching and students with a passion because it detracts from their autistic projects
>thinking that ANYONE would give a shit about anything that, say, a calculus professor said that wasn't about calculus or the next test

I'm probably going to get a

Let's look at some objective facts. I hope we don't have to argue about those.

Russia
>highest number of abortions per woman of child-bearing age in the world
>fastest growing HIV/AIDS epidemics in the world
>per capita consumption of alcohol was about 15.76 litres, fourth highest volume in Europe
>this high alcoholism-rate results in some of highest rates of FAS, suicide, domestic violence in the world
>Russian males born in 2006 have a live expectancy of 60 years, SEVENTEEN (17) years less than their Western counterparts
>GDP per capita is less than one-sixth of USA
>no freedom of the press
>no free elections
>20% Muslim

Please tell me how the "bigger picture" isn't Russian getting looted by olicharchs while the population becomes more and more desperate.

why do russian women abort so much? ;_;

Probably because they don't want an FAS and/or half-bydlo baby

You forgot some facts

why are russian memes so dank

Too bad you can't hack yourself a first-world economy

To get a good relation with Russia I guess

>Putin literally funds movements which destabilize first world countries and cause conflict
America does this to developing countries so I guess they see a partner in crime together.

>Hey user, /sci/ here
Piss off dumb university kid. You know nothing about the world.

Got em.

And you do, right mate? Furthest you probably flew was Bali, poofta *flexes on you*

youtube.com/watch?v=ttZEDoQGAMI

the title of the red book wasn't translated

what did it say?

Cringe

Holy Bible

man I wish I fucking could but you stupid fuckers built like 50,000 nukes and now the rest of us have to live with that.

something about allah and shit

Their whole country is dank, so it spreads naturally to the memes.

>T. apprentice plasterer from the outer suburbs.

so cozy~

But that is Укpaïнa

>aussie """""""banter"""""""

I wonder how Reagan and co would react if they realized conservatives would be heaping this much praise on Russia in 3 decades

Why would we need 1st world economy when there are (you) wagecucks who provide us with everything we need

There is no difference

Butthurt diaspora butthurt that russians didnt get hurt in terrorist attack
What a pathetic being you are kys, but brfore that go back to your shithole

.t chechen diaspora
And yes, for a reason

yeah desu you can preemptively report all chechens and monitor all chechens

> you can
You need to
fixed

i mean boss chechen (kadyrov) basically does that anyways
all relatives of terrorists, entire families, extended families, everyone
it's the only thing that even remotely works