What do you THINK would happen if a western country were to bomb and destroy the Kaaba?

what do you THINK would happen if a western country were to bomb and destroy the Kaaba?

How would that play out?

1. first a celebration in the west, because blowing mecca to hell would be the best thing the west has ever done.
2. war, war, war, and it would not end until all Muslims are dead, to hard to decide who would side with who. but i would guess china would stand ideal, NATO would kind be forced to join with America, and I would hope Putin puts it over the muzzies too

All muslims worldwide would cease to function as the kaaba is their cpu.

What ould muslims do on Mars? Would they have to get on one particular point on tangent to face the Mecca?

i lolld

>Holy kek

they'd literally just rebuild it and then get angrier at western countries resulting in more terrorism and etc.

They would all shut down like the battle droids from the end of Episode 1.

Radicalize pretty much all muslims and start a holy war that muslims will win.

of course you woodaf to deport all muslims from eurasia and fortify the borders before doing that since it would significantly increase their explodability.

We will find out how many Australians convert to Islam.

it would if they could breed n explode faster than we could kill them.

could very well be though

We could just make some twitter hashtags like, #notallwesterners and #civilizationofpeace. Then everybody is happy

Holy war about what ?

Their most sacred piece of history is no more
All they'd have would be their hatred for everything and anything and that's not enough to make your war holy

We should nuke every city with a muslim majority the same night and then lock down our citys with military and shoot every muslim who runs on the street and then collect the rest and deport them and since we have like..hundred thousands of nuke worldwide we throw 1 at them for every terror attack they do...
Every fuckin answer will be a nuke while we also use every satellite,drone.. whatever technic that we got to find them ..

that's it...1 month and we are done with them and also actually used some of the weapons our militarys build the last 60 years..

the world should unite against islam

Does that include London and its immediate surrounding neighborhoods?

>R A R E
>A
>R
>E

lol

you're implying muslims know how to build, all they know how to do is destroy

if there are over 50% muslims,definetely..
time to get your shit together is over ,now we have to do it

Solve half the worlds problems.

Probably stand on their heads or at varying angles pointing towards Earth. Imagine that.

The kaaba got destroyes several times in history. They would rebuild it and terrorist attacks in western countries would rise considerably.

As an Ahmed I can confirm this.

I don't think France and Germany are part of the west anymore kraut

Unlikely that anyone could live there if we droped a Tsar Bomba on it , specially if it was an upgraded 100 megaton one

But roaches survive nuclear blasts :(((((

Considering Saudi Arabia has bought nuclear protection from Pakistan, I'm guessing a nuclear strike against the perpetrators, follow by retaliatory strikes.

If I know my muzzies right, I'm pretty sure they'd get more pissed if you fucked up their special little mosque in Jerusalem rather than with their cube.

The world would be a better place

This. Lol mecca is stolen jew temple in stolen jew land and they wont let anyone in so they can see its all shit they stole in there.

He spoke of ur dirty excuse of a country
burgerfriend
all that fat and sugar concentrated in your brain

Someone should use a drone to fly a live piglet onto the kaaba

Pakistan can't hit any Western European countries. Even if they could, the missiles would be detected long before they were a threat and shot down.

>destroyed by siege engines
>destroyed by nuclear hellfire and poisoned for 11,000 years from radioactive fallout
>lol we'll just rebuild it you dumb infidel

I really hope all the sandniggers are as dumb as you

Nuclear warfare is what would happen.

Some high sandnigger priest or whatever they fuck they call themselves said once, that going on other planets or even into space would be a great sin for a muslim because it would be escaping from sacred earth that god gave them.

>2090 first colonies on mars, 100% muslim free
>2150 white race evacuated from earth entirely
>nuke earth from orbit, muslim problem solved in minutes on a global scale
>2300 after radiation and pollution dies out, reseed the life on earth and enjoy our beautiful planet without any filth crawling around.

can't wait man

it's an the end of the world trigger

too many different groups care about it or want that land, 9/10 the only reason it hasn't already happened

Second hypothetical scenario:

What is the Kaaba is bombed to dust by some islamic sect of muslims?

(((!!!!!)))

Same response lol

Isn't Mecca Saturn worship?

Like rednecks, they will rebuild and start over. The wheel of fate keeps turning. The box is symbolic, the core of the faith is in the order from God to pray in this direction. Even if the box isn't there, the order is eternal and people will face that way and pray. They will visit the box regardless.

We will rebuild it and fuck you up.

You would instantly create 1 billion terrorists, you dumb fuck

aren't they already created?

Kek. All muslims simultaneously vanish into thin air.

There are already 1 billion muslim terrorists, you cunt. They rejoice daily as people are slaughtered, so they deserve nothing good

BRUHH. Even better idea.
>sneak into Mecca
>switch whatever's in that box for a pig's head.
>get Muslims to think they've been worshipping a pig's head this whole time

But Mecca isn't in Turkey, is it?

It would literally be the most devastating thing to ever happen in the world. Even the most moderate muslims would chimp out. As a result governments would understandably try to maintain some order in their cities BUT any attempts to cool muslim anger would be seen as islamophobic and thus "siding with the enemy" (think of how the BLM niggers chimp out), the enemy being whomever blew their magic square up.

The weak western governments now would be squashed between muslims and the right wing. They cannot appease either and both the right wing and the muslims would provide too much pressure on the political system and current moderate/leftist governments would fall inevitably to right wing populists (because the democratic system would still be in place). The Trumps of various European countries would come to power via democratic elections.

Terror attacks would increase as more and more muslims move from "moderate" to being willing to get their hands dirty in the cause of Islam. As a result more westerners will get their hands dirty and because we outnumber them in our countries we will squash them.
The remaining leftists in Europe will probably try form some sort of ANTIFA army, shades of the RAF but they won't be extremely successful in their goals and will only succeed in providing ammo for the right.

After this point I cannot speculate with any sort of confidence.

underrated post

It would be like destroying the overmind in starcraft

>islam cube gets destroyed

You get to see the religion of peace in action. Moderates will reveal themselves to be true invaders and supporters of terrorism.

Remove kebab increases exponentially.

A global war between islam and the West, with countries like China and Russia facing mounting troubles, possibly even joining.

I suspect Western lefties would try to appeal to islam and try to sell their brethren up the river. But muslims would attack all of the West. There will be terror attacks, and the West will slowly accept total rejection of its islamic citizens.

With luck, the West will return to the old ways, and postmodernist commies are shot in the streets. Due to technological advantages, and by virtue of not being a shitty desertdwellers, the West will eradicate islam and turn the Middle East into a giant, empty ruin. I fully expect individual muslim countries to negotiate for peace the moment they realize they can't hack it anymore.

And so Earth enters a new age of peace and prosperity.

Syria

Poland gets it.

Assuming DOOM doesnt happenup there.

>covert attack
>blame a islamic splinter group

The whore of babylon will be destroyed by the Beast and the new capital of Islam will be Jerusalem.

Muslim, the Kaaba is actually a holy barrier between the earth and a hell dimension, destroying it would basically start Doom irl.

Millions of people would be killed and hundreds of millions of people would be deeply deeply hurt. The kind of pain that might never ever heal. It would be considered worse than the Crusades by far and would inspire ISIS to raise to new heights.

A horrible, cruel and meanspirited idea.

So we should do it

The prayers of Muslims would be directionless. They would float around aimlessly, sometimes coming into contact with the wrong gods. Most of them would end up in the upper atmosphere. Allah would have to dart around to collect them and while he is kept busy no one will keep the Jinn in check.

GermAnon with a final solution

>Mecca is glassed during rammadan
>about 2 million muslims die
>still a tiny fraction of their whole population
>most of them chimpout as get as anti west as possible
>daily attacks
>west eventually has to go to war against them
>war wouldn't end until all muslims die or atleats a huge part of their population does.
It would pretty much force the west to wage war against islam, but doubt anyone would consider nuking the place in the first place.

Saudi Arabia actually.

I think Russia is more likely to bomb Mecca if there's a big happening in Russia.

It would piss of muzzies to the point where every country in the west would turn into Israel with knife attacks 24/7.
But on the plus side, it might finally start the last crusade to end this cancer that is Islam once and for all.

> Jinn

nigger you on point

Everyone would commit seppuku because we were not tolerant enough.

Why should we? What is the most important thing in the world to you?

WW3, Russia and China will use it as leverage to tip the scales in their favor. Billions of people will die, probably including everyone you know

>stein

>destroying it would basically start Doom irl.

You mean it would unveil every muslim as the demon they already are.

It's like a muslim Nexus, if it dies all muslims die

U aren't a country state, poser

R A R E
A
R
E

they built another one, isn't kaba being destroyed twice ?

Dream on. Mars-germans will be taxed for spaceships so they can import Muslims

Killing Muslims, obviously

A two front war fought in the Middle East by Europe and the US, then a second front in the Muslim regions of Asia joined by the US, Philippines, Australians and possibly Chinese

Most male and many female Muzzies would chimp the fuck out, and we'd have to deal with them harshly.

no, you retard, london is 12% muslim
did you actually think london was >50% muslim?
goddamn septics

Really, makes you think

without their central power source the muslims would deanimate and then crumble to dust

t. Islamic scholar

there's nothing inside the box. there used to be a range of immensely important historical artifacts in there from pre-islamic arabia, but once mohammed gained power he had all the idols destroyed.

muslims are shit are armed coordinated conflict. And army that knows how to use guns and state of the art weapons would weed them down with ease.
You give the numbers=victory thing too much credit.

And look what came of that.

They'll chimp out for a couple of years but then they'll forget about it.

However, they are not shit in an uncoordinated asymmetric warfare situation. Even the intelligent ones don't think like we do. They do not think in terms of nation states. They think in terms of Islam.

I like this one

kek

Isn't that what you Brits thought during the Revolutionary War? "Oh they're just a bunch of colonists with sticks and old rifles, they could never harm our superior armies!"

And also what us American's thought during the Vietnam war? "Oh they're just a bunch of farmers with out dated weapons, we'll just run in and pop back out real quick because we have the technology!"

And yet we remained military superpowers right through to the end of the 20th century. You can disagree all you like but if we were really that shit we wouldn't have lasted very long militarily.

You were also a lot more willing to deal harshly with dissidents back in the day. If you want empire, that is the way it has to be.

I never said you were shit. I'm just saying there has been a lot of conflicts where not enough credit was given to the farmers and underdogs with sticks and outdated rifles. Numbers don't guarantee victory, but it gives a good advantage.

I don't disagree with that. Power always settles a dispute. We were once proof of that.

Here's an idea:

Blow up the black box in a huge explosion, su huge, that nobody can know what happened.

Then post a fake ISIS video on YouTube, claiming they did it, true Islam doesn't need a black box, it's a form of worship of older gods that is haram, blablabla.

Then get the popcorn ready and watch what happens.

It certainly does. I would rather deal with people without having to crush them first, but I'm pretty sure that we're going to have to use power to settle disputes between Islam and the rest of the world. And I don't mean that in the namby pamby sense that we have been droning them the past few years. We're going to have to put real fear into them on a cultural level.

They would just violently start spinning in circles trying to detect where their box is and then disintegrate.

nice