I wanna kill an American with my bare hands

I wanna kill an American with my bare hands.

I want to see this person suffer until there's no more life in that disgusting body.

Is that normal?

stolen first post

yes, most people have violent fantasies

but you're american...

Maybe if you have a low IQ.

Despite Hollywood stereotypes, the vast majority of series killers actually have below average intelligence.

Totally normal

I wanna kill a Mexican with my bare hands.

I want to see this person suffer until there's no more life in that disgusting body.

Is that normal?

They invalidate all bare hands attack with softy grease

This chinese man is onto something

It absolutely isn’t normal you psychopaths. The average person will shortly stop feeling the urge to torture somebody after trying to actually torture them despite how much they hate them.

Feeling prolonged enjoyment from torture is not normal whatsoever unless you have a low IQ.

>Feeling prolonged enjoyment from torture is not normal whatsoever unless you have a low IQ.
So Mengele had low IQ according to you?

Imagine being this butthurt.

IMany serial killers were geniuses

This is why your country is a shithole Hey-zeus

The imperial japanese were as brutal as they were smart to the point of you stealing all their ((inhumane)) research data and raising them as servile faggots.

So Japanese hung Portuguese missionaries upside down, drilled a hole in their head and let them bleed out and you're telling me that the japs aren't smart

Eww! You want to touch an american with your bare hands.

>flag
>homicidal fantasies
Checks out

Yep, it's a pretty normal thought in the minds of at least half the world's people.

why are japs such subhumans?

Mash a few potatoes and put them in a bag, it's basically the same thing as a Yankee.

I want to hug a cute Japanese girl.

We'll talk soon.

why dont you do it instead of begging for attention on Sup Forums you nasty brown mutt

Mexico is whiter than USA

cigany

stop bullying us :(

>slav human doesn't know what "average" means

Yes
Americans are the world's problem.
Mexican-Arab alliance when?

>slav subhuman doesn't know what the word "average" means

no thanks, you didn't encounter any Latinos in ohio?

c-can I watch? :Q

i wanna hold hands with a german girl

I guess wanting to murder, torture, etc is normal for a Mexican

Our government is the problem
You will accomplish nothing by killing random Americans

Wanting to kill Americans is a normal human urge. Even Americans love killing each other.