Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=fasting good for your health
maniactalk.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't know man

dunno, lol...

Fuck you

muscle girls is a patrician fetish

I fap once per week and it feels great. More stamina over the week, white thick cum and a lot of it

Currently on day 24. I don't know why it's such a problem to other people. Sure, you get horny as fuck but that's why you have self-control.

I used to fap before going to sleep, two or three times a week. Three months ago my grandpa came to live with us because he's becoming too old. It fucked up my privacy schedule and the house's never empty. On weekends the whole family comes see him and I have to deal with little cousins, so I have nothing lewd or compromising around. So it's been three months by now. Videogames, exercise, anime and language learning is what keeps me sane. I've become more clean, but can't get a girl friend yet.

i fap everyday i don't give a fuck about muh no fap shit

To be honest, I only fap because I have nothing better to do and I want to kill time. If I have something to do or I'm on holiday, I can go weeks without fapping.

>no fap
>I have to deal with little cousins,

The longer your nofap streak the easier it gets for you. I haven't fapped for about 3 months and I feel like I've become asexual

You don't. You create a schedule, ideally 1-2 times/week to maximize test production of your body while also maintaining peak pleasure. When you do fap, edge out as much as possible and try to gain at least minute increase over previous sessions. Nofappers are retards who will increase risk of prostate cancers and daily stress. Daily fappers are demotivated addicts. Schedueled fappers are the true men of society.

Is it normal if I don't fap for more than 3 days my cum becomes like jelly?

I still think about it but you start finding pleasure on other things.

enjoy your cancer

yes

Thought I was on /fit/ for a second

my prostate and balls are drained 4-6 times a day... I'm 30 btw

what are the pro and cons on nofap?

pros: -
cons: cancer

why you suckers have to take it to an extreme?, fapping is perfectly normal as long as you don't do it too often, just make it once per week or twice a month, designate a day for it and you'll feel good without repressing your instincts

Acting against human nature makes you stronger

they're depressed faggots who think that fapping is the problem

jokes on them repressing the sexual impulse will only make it worse

that's why i starve myself in hopes of becoming the strongest man

I'm asexual but I still fap. I should probably quit cold turkey.

You're too dumb to understand it.
Think of those Hindus who live their whole lives under self-inflicted corporal punishment and eventually achieve spiritual enlightenment
You don't have to kill yourself

stop thinking about it
stop trying to find ways to continue your streak, instead just stop paying attention to fapping period. if Sup Forums or anything continues to bring it to your mind, then you should cut it off for the time being until you build more discipline

Jeez, you know it's not pain what gives them the enlightening, right?

I personally don't believe in things like spiritual enlightment but the concept is similar. You train your self control and self respect. You will end up with a strong mind which is stronger than your lust

And why on earth would I want to follow undernourished poos wherever it is they are going?

Self control and self respect. You will end up with a strong mind and defeat your lust. You will feel cleaner

yeah, poos are the epitome of self-respect and cleanliness.
ffs

k have fun with that jizz in your pants

i cum on the floor
everytime I do it I think I'm cuming on the planet earth itself
the planet you live in
i'm cuming on it
how does that make you feel, cuck?

People saying nofap is bad for your health are justifying their own situation, like Nietzche said the opinion is the justification of oneself.

3 month nofap here, it gave me the will to actually get a gf, I am now very motivated to talk to girl and get laid.

So what do you do for dont fall?
I know when youre in the house all the day it is more easy to fail.

jesus i can't imagine being as retarded as you

yeah, man, i'm betting women get moist by hearing you talk about Nietzche and his opinions

I wonder how's it possible women aren't falling to your feet.

Imagine posting that

I've reached the point where I can browse Sup Forums all day without getting a boner.

>he thinks he stopped being a kisless virgin afraid of girls because he stopped fapping

you have psychological issues

Also is right, just don't think about it. When you feel horny just play video games or go out until is time to sleep

>I can browse Sup Forums all day without getting a boner.
oh wow
what a riot

HAHA the absolute STATE of you, I'm telling you nofap actually helped me, I'm not a virgin and I should listen to your advices? Piss off man, I can't imagine what you look like IRL.
Now tell me about you, how are you doing with women?

You are weak.

What about that span of time when you're just lying there waiting to fall asleep?

>I am now very motivated to talk to girl and get laid

yes, I am sure people who have gfs get them through nofap and once they get into a relationship they will not fuck at all.

if you actually believe this shit you typed you should honestly just kill yourself because you don't understand that it's not fapping that's stopping you from getting a gf but something else.

i sure don't pride myself on browsing Sup Forums and not getting a boner like it's an accomplishment

virgins, my problem was I didn't have the motivation to talk to girls, now I do thanks to nofap and you guys are so addicted to masturbation you won't accept it, truly pathetic. Gotta admit I had sex with uggos to start but hey, one has to learn.

>I can browse Sup Forums all day without getting a boner.

I can browse /h/ all day without getting a boner and I "reached the point" while fapping 2 times a day, what's your point?

I have never thought of fapping in my bed even when I was a fulltime fapper, so I can't relate to that

i had 2 gfs and been with girls and i still fapping you fat cunt

>my problem was I didn't have the motivation to talk to girls

you literally just admitted the issue yourself, absistence plays no part into this.

Running marathons are better for mental strength also its good for you physically
Dont fall for the muh self-control meme

That means you're still weak for letting your lust get the upper hand

Fasting actually makes you more healthy.

Are you guys mentally ill? Did I ever say nofapping makes you a chad? I told you straight up what my problem was and nofap helped me, accept it or don't that's on you

Yes he admitted it and presented you with a solution.

you didn't have motivation because i'm 100% sure you're an ugly depressed faggot who was scared of girls and blame everything on fap
it's the stupidest thing i've ever heard

pretty much this, if you want to have wills of iron nofap is fucking retarded, do some real exercises.

I accept that nofap plays a big part in your delusional state of mind.

>Gotta admit I had sex with uggos to start but hey, one has to learn.
That's only sex you will be getting ever with such attitude

Chances are I could be better looking than you, we'll never know obviously. Now tell me what triggered you? I still don't get why you're mad, did I shackle your world? Why do you care if someone doesn't fap?

When you lack experience and self-confidence starting with less attractive girls can help, what I said is acceptable do not insult me.

>i can browse on Sup Forums without boner
Really? Well that sounds very hard desu i need to get out of the house to can resist 3 days....i'll stop that and play more xbox one because is abandoned

Based Germans.

>the opinion is the justification of oneself
>I had sex with uggos to start but hey, one has to learn.

yeah... no, I don't fuck no uggos and I don't stop masturbating to get laid
"motivation to talk to women", what the fuck... what about they are hot women, and they have tits, that's not motivation enough for you? starving yourself sexually so that you can feel like a normal heterossexual male and talking shit about other people's health, man...

That's even worse than fapping

>get presented with solution
>haha virgin
>lol only uglys xdd
>wtf u actually not confident not me xd
>delusional xdd

>Why do you care if someone doesn't fap?

You trying to preach that nofap is the end all and made it seems that you have a highground because you do nofap like its an achievement or something.

just because it works with your retarded ass doesn't mean it works with anyone else with half a mind.

>hentai
If he isn't lying that is a good merit.

So ti worked for me because I'm stupid? Poor me, thanks for your opinion.
*talks to someone else*
And to the argentine or the portuguese, we could add eachother on facebook and see who's ugly, I'm not a psycho so I won't leak anything if you're down.

s-t-a-r-v-e
>Fasting actually makes you more healthy.

where the fuck am I?

>haha virgin
the only guy who uses virgin as an insult is from, the guy defending nofap.

the argentienian only responded to the accusation.

I don't understand your post Bernd

>solution
>SOLUTION

lmgtfy.com/?q=fasting good for your health
It wasn't so hard, if you want to read about the subject before shitposting you're welcome to do so

If you aren't a horny teenager you shouldn't get boners just from looking at tits.

Yet he's claiming that it's an achievement he gained from nofap.

nofap = pseudoscience

whenevermy desire tries to bring me down, I draw lewd hentai and gachimen. I can't fap to my own drawing.
no fap for 9 months now and still going. It feels good and no more the slug feels when I woke up for a new day.

This its actually bad if anything for your health

to be fair, occasional fasting actually makes you more healthy as our bodies isn't actually designed to consume food at the rate we are doing in a modern setting.

but it's retarded if you simply apply the idea to something else.

man, you're even ugly inside what the fuck

Is weird to say that I have given Up fapping for lent before and I Plan on doing it again this upcoming one?

I swear let's add each other now retard, you proved you're just shitposting cluelessly here so I doubt you're serious

>literally "1v1 me irl and see wt happens"

this is your brain on nofap.

I say starve.
s-t-a-r-v-e
>suffer or die or cause to suffer or die from hunger.

and you fucking geniouses are "actualing" me about fasting
>abstain from all or some kinds of food or drink, especially as a religious observance.

It's like you don't know words.

Nofap didn't actually make a big difference in my life. I initially stopped fapping because of my depression and when I broke my streak for the first time I felt really really bad and guilty, so I decided to stop fapping forever

Who /once a day/ here?

Sorry if I sound aggressive I'm trying to provide solutions, you call me ugly I propose you to verify it.
nice backpedal :)

I am on your side fa m calm down Alberto.

Starve =/= fasting

>muh nietzche
>muh ackchyually

we might still find out why you have to fuck uglys
are you like this IRL?
you sound like a really a fun guy to be with

>solutions

You're the one speaking out your ass here, I never said anything wrong I just told my personal story and you retards jumped on me like sharks, I still don't know why. Let's be friends IRL

I'm 21 yo but i cannot resist get boner when i see a very hot pic....it is so hard almost impossible when im alone in the house

You need a healthy distraction. Try this: maniactalk.com

Gib me french gf pls

Normalfags are fucking disgusting.