What does Sup Forums think of Laci Green?

What does Sup Forums think of Laci Green?

I find her to be frustratingly attractive - like, can't even see her without boner tier - and I actually agree with much of what she says.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zvnB-BTNbU
youtube.com/watch?v=m2u0oT4aOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rIqY5C-yHmg
wikifeet.com/Laci_Green
pics.wikifeet.com/Laci-Green-Feet-1341885.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rat face
>(((GREEN)))
She's a filthy kike shill. Kill yourself, faggot.

isnt that the chuck who shoves garlic up her vagina

*chick
also she's generally just wrong about everything, she's a retarded feminist

nasty nasty nasty jewess

2/10 would still bang

Hi Laci. Shilling for yourself these days?

Is she really Jewish? I find Jewish women to be more attractive, so that would be something to add to the list of turn ons, haha.

que the webm of her shooting up heroin and snorting coke while sucking dick.

i want to cum on her teeth.

If that honestly exists, I would pay so much money for it.

I'm just a fan, dude. :/

is this the supposed Sup Forums raid threads by leddit?
Eat shit, Ahmed. You're a disgrace to mankind.

she was born in a mormon family, turned into an atheist after leaving parents home

Nothing wrong with finding her attractive, shitposting aside shes very nice looking and she has a nice tits. However, agreeing with anything that she says at all? Kill yourself.

She's very attractive, beyond most women. She makes well reasoned arguments, and I think that she has a lot of good ideas.

post on Sup Forums with pic of her and im sure someone will post it. I liked her b4 but saw that and lost all respect. + was bluepilled at the time

i know this is a shill thread but ill post it anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=-zvnB-BTNbU

youtube.com/watch?v=m2u0oT4aOLQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rIqY5C-yHmg

Have for free user

Where is the sucking dick part? :'(

there is no dick

also where is the couch casting mock up from her?

didn't she get fat, and specifically start espousing hambeast images of "beauty standards"?
2/10 would not converse with

>while sucking dick
u forgot this part.
she has the lips 4 it DAMN

Pathetic. I watched a minute of that crap and can tell already how little this guy knows.

She IS NOT FAT. How dare you say that? She is a woman confident in her body, which is something to be respected, IMO.

That's all I have, believe me, I want to see the blowjob too.

Those cheeks are going to drop hard in the coming years.

Well of course you do... you're a anglo jew cunt.

Someone must find this.

would hate fuck/10

I don't watch youtube personalities

I want to cum on her belly and sleep against her butt.

Fucking hate her though. But still wanna cum on her.

i too find laci green attractive but i could only fuck her with a ballgag in her stupid whore mouth

She has herpies

Let that sink it

> implying that Jews aren't objectively more attractive. Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Silverman, etc.

You should! She's a very clever lady.

I'd take herpes for her.

She is getting a bit fat but my standards are low.

She's kinda hot, but she's fucking retarded.

How so? I find her to be very intelligent.

She'd get it if not for the fact she has herpes.

literally who

Go away Laci, Sup Forums just wants to fuck you but you're still a dumb cunt.

G*d bless those fat jewish tits

I've never heard of this bitch before.

Yet every day another advertiser shows up to post something she says or does. And when she hasn't done anything recently worth talking about, they just ask, like OP, what we think of her.

How much does advertising some random eceleb actually pay? Because this day in day out shilling has to be profitable for someone, somehow.

I'm with you, bud. Bunch of normie plebs in here

any photos of her tits?

I'm not shilling. It's just my opinion. She's not dumb by any means. You don't give any evidence.

I don't agree with anything she says but I want to fuck her mercilessly and enrich her half-iranian pussy, ass and mouth with my aryan cock and cum
>mfw I will never fuck Laci

Like I said elsewhere, I'm not being paid. I just like her a lot and don't understand why you don't.

Oh look it's another thread about Laci Green. Who will it be next time? Sargon? Shoe0nhead? The Amazing Atheist? It's so nice that Sup Forums is here to remind me of all the greatest Youtubers.

wow pol has awful taste

laci green is genuinely ugly

No she isn't. She's objectively attractive.

>makes well reasoned arguments
>there are more than two genders

No, laci, your arguments have no reasoning at all.

though I will admit that your are attractive and I would do wholly unholy things to your plump ass and tits.

Now fuck off.

James?

>posting this fat jew feminazi

she obviously hates men you can tell that right away, she is a psychopath

god I'd love to kiss her feet while she rages at me for being a white male and acts superior

She's basically the retarded woman who adopts every trending fad about what is Natural and Pure or whatever, except she only reads jezebel, everyday feminism, huffington post, and xojane.

That's her opinion and she always backs it up well.

>flag

The fact that she's a feminist is a valid argument.

That is honestly my biggest fantasy.

if there are no genders then why our sex organs don't change if we take hormones?

retarded slut

Feminism has a lot of credibility to it. Actually listen to what she says once in a while.

same jesus christ

if anyone has laci green feet pics send immediately

2/10 wouldn't bang!
Am I right?

More?
I want nibbles on her nipples.

CUTE JEWESS, WOULD DESTROY

I am sure that she has a lot of arguments. She's more intelligent than anyone else in this thread, that's for sure.

more of her feet pls

wikifeet.com/Laci_Green

She was ugly/average and now she's fat and ugly.

I hate her content

>Actually listen to what she says once in a while.
I have, and it's 100% complete bullshit. Everything she says goes against fact, statistics and reason.

Post one thing that she's said that is a valid point.

>wikifeet.com/Laci_Green
god bless you user

pics.wikifeet.com/Laci-Green-Feet-1341885.jpg
dear sweet mary jesus

her argument says that gender is a social construct. well if that's true then why no sex change or hormone treatment that ever existed has managed to change men to woman FULLY

She knows a lot about the gender wage gap.

I shall take a bow. There are some okay ones in there.

SAUCE ???????????

>reddit raid
sage
come back when you you get out of your mothers basement.

Who the fuck gives a shit about the feet? Hey Laci, upload your nudes already, thats all we really want from you.

>wage gap
A myth. A different salary for the same job, based on sex, is illegal and doesn't happen.

If women get paid 80% of men's salary on averge, it's because women don't work in STEM fields and are generally paid less because they have shit, low-pay jobs - which no-one is forcing them to do, but they do it anyway because they want to.

She literally just regurgitates tumblr posts dude. Her arguments are the kind that exist specifically because they are literally not *allowed* to be incorrect.

I love teal dear

>Every chick on the planet has nudes, yet we only have her doing hardcore drugs.
why

I would put my Penis inside her

>I find her to be frustratingly attractive
Oh?

They're not incorrect otherwise she wouldn't be so popular.

It literally doesn't exist. Women now get paid more on average than men for the same work. Why? Because women have worked for the lowest amount and have been a fantastic tool for capitalists to suppress wages across the board.

jesus.
Real?

damn i thought chuck was a chick cuck. idk how that would work

If that's real...

I would plow her 7 days a week and beat some fucking sense into her in the 9 months she is pregnant with our first child. Rinse and repeat.

>Green was born in Utah. Her mother is a Mormon from a small American town, and her father is a Mormon convert who came from a Muslim family in Iran.
Fuck she's actually half mudslime. Never would have picked that.

Things like the wage gap are not true, but if you argue against a feminist tentpole in a college or university you will have serious consequences called down on you, due to the fact that feminists now draw equivalencies between anti-feminist arguments and abuse of women.

I don't think she would let you.