French cuisine is fancy and high-end

>French cuisine is fancy and high-end

what the fuck

wont chemicals from the plastic get into the food or something

Yes, but you know how hard this type of people will try to feel unique.

The most dangerous part of sous-vide is that the food is often never heated above 60 Celsius, meaning it's never really cooked or sterilized, although it looks like it has been.

All memes aside I think it needs to be either special plastic or glass.

Yeah, people with compromised immune systems shouldn't eat sous-vide food.

I think the idea, at least for something like sous vide steak, is to heat the entire steak to the right internal temperature and then you can sear it to finish it off, ending up with a much more uniformly cooked interior.

I think you're right.

French cuisine is a meme. They have the worst cuisine in Europe besides Scandinavia.

Although you have to give the French credit for their innovations.

Netherlands is a meme

Please don't say such horrible things about the Netherlands. It's a wonderful country with good folk.

This. Canadians are renowned for their wisdom, while Americans are known for their lack of education.

>Netherlands. It's a wonderful country with good folk.
Hysterical.

The Portuguese are a vibrant and underrated bunch, please don't tarnish that by being a bully to the Dutch.

>vibrant
Well, fuck you too.

wtf even sopa is better and more nutritional than that

This will never catch on

Sous-vide food is cooked you babies. Only the outside is "less cooked" but it still completely safe to it. It just looks uncooked

That's correct and as (considering that the meat is fresh) the only place for bacteria is on the surface of the meat, searing the sides kills those off.

thats the fancy part, its supposed to make you a fag from the delightful chemical sub-flavors

>use flavoured condom to infuse the flavor into the sausage.

Sous-vide steaks are really good. Don't knock it till you've tried it.

It beats ceviche and paraguayan soup any day of the week.

>sous vide
>pic of air filled condoms

well before they invented plastic they used various bladders and intestine parts to steam their meat sous vide style

>holland
(you)