How expensive/time consuming is managing a harem?

how expensive/time consuming is managing a harem?

leo doesn't pay. those are volunteer groupies.

if you have to ask, you can't afford it

Leo on the right path... enjoying himself while young. wonder if he will settle down with a POC and fuck it all up.

What makes this possible?

I can understand if they're all being paid, but then again, I can't.

What kind of upbringing do these women have that makes them want to do this? even if they're getting paid to do it...why? Where's the development as a human being coming into play here? Just sitting around looking pretty for some popular person. They literally don't gain anything out of this and will be dumped the moment their youth begins to fade.

Help me understand the mindset of these people.

They'll get dumped as they get older but they'll inevitably cash in on some "tell-all" book about their time fucking Leo. Cue the MTV and E! deals.

girls just wanna have fun
t. cyndi lauper

>Just sitting around looking pretty for some popular person.
thats what most women want
>They literally don't gain anything out of this
except comfort, leisure and maybe even fame by proxy
>and will be dumped the moment their youth begins to fade
these type of women dont think that far into the future

>They literally don't gain anything out of this
Yeah they do. Social status. They're being seen with a wealthy, attractive celebrity.

Flip the genders. Suppose your mates saw you with a bunch of hot girls around you. You'd look like a hot-shot, and some of them would probably be pretty impressed. Same principle.

Women love acting slutty and looking pretty. Especially if they can hang around while mostly nude

Now being paid to do that? If I was a female I would do this too. Who wouldn't want this job? Being paid to act horny all day

I very much doubt these women are working class. They are probably independently wealthy themselves, so why not hang out with Leo

A single one of them gets knocked up and they've netted themselves a quarter million dollar a month baby daddy.

Leo's rich as fugg and every single one of those whores knows it. They're not sitting around because of his dopey uneducated worldviews, they want his money. And they get his money when he fucks them.

>why don't they just go get jobs and make their own money
This is their job, and it's less work lying on your back for a few minutes than literally any other job you can name. Plus, they get to lounge on beaches, drink, and eat top tier food.

>b-but they have to have sex with someone they don't love!
Ten minutes of work to earn millions. You going to tell me you wouldn't fuck an aging starlet for a shot at millions of dollars?

leo is snipped btw

> Help me understand the mindset of these people.

A woman would rather have 1/5th of an rich alpha, briefly, than all of an average beta, for life.

This goes for double if she can get him to fuck her pregnant and then live the high life off alimony for 18 years.

Taking a rich guy's creampies is quite honestly one of the most financially moves a woman can make. It'll earn her a lot more money than a college degree would, and it's extraordinarily easy.

Not to mention there is always a Beta nu-male to fall back on to take a 'used' Boomerang like her

With harem done right, is SAVES you time AND money.

My aunt ran a brothel and it drove her mad, she started out as a web developer for said brothel in the early 90s then moved into the management side of it early 00s.

I'd imagine the Leos and the Saudi Princes don't do shit as far as the actual wrangling, management, feeding, housing and payment, not even mentioning the mental 'conditioning' and 'control' you have to exert. She'd always complain about not being a man because of the sheer mental power it would give her when dealing with whores and prostitutes, and eventually when she 'retired' and just went back to the website side of things she hired a gay ex-security guard to do all of the in-brothel management.

As you can imagine most of the women that end up doing this shit are morons, and that's apparently the hardest part, trying to keep 10 moronic girls from a.) wandering off and b.) tearing eachothers throats out.

How do you know?

Completely surrounded by women not currently sucking his dick ... what's there to enjoy? I'm pretty sure he's thinking to himself he would love some company he could actually talk to.

Wrong
In this case supposed you will be with a bunch of other guys you dont know, sitting and following around one girl

Right, I bet they split all the bills.

Implying he wouldn't be able to just drop any of those girls trousers and begin pound town session anytime he wants.

He sucked his donger

what a waste

>being worried about bills when you have the infinite cash life hack

is 200 million infinite cash? i'm serious

>tfw surrounded by nubile young sluts that would kill their parents to have your baby

>all you really want to do is crawl around in the snow and play frontier with Tom Hardy

This

Give me your best offer, merchant. And please a discount for a brother.