What is a movie where fuck you degenerate liberals the fucking world is seeing you for what you really are and your...

What is a movie where fuck you degenerate liberals the fucking world is seeing you for what you really are and your time is coming. You anti free speech shitheads time is coming to an end. Trump is going to jail all you shitheads and hopefully torture you all and there is nothing you can do about it you pieces of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1493692258958/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1492223981444/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"https://www.reddit.com"/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"https://www.reddit.com"/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lel

Woah, you alright dude?

u mad?

I unironically agree.

Why are the Altright such pussies?

Are there any movies like this? I wouldn't mind watching.

Why do liberals get triggered so easily?

based poltard working the liberal smarkettys into a shoot
abosulte hardbody grabbing the brass ring

The Jews turned (((everyone))) into pussies.

What did he mean by this?

libshits finna seethin. need to hit the showers and get a clue.

>crust first

If this video had leaked, he might have lost the election.

The Campaign with will ferrell

It's stuff crust you eat the crust first that's the rule.

>anti free speech shitheads
>wants to put people who don't agree with him in prison

New synaptic connections being formed as we speak, family member

BIG POPPA TRUMP selling merch and putting asses in seats
vanilla midget liberals need to gain height and seek sunlight

This.

You don't negotiate with a virus you eliminate it.

Ghostbusters 2

>people I don't agree with
>not
>people who try to strip me of my rights, who assault me in the streets, who violate my country's constitution, who endanger my family's safety
Wew lad

me also

pinheads BTFO

inb4 the discord brigade shows up as well

BTFO BY HIS MAIL WAIFU

If Republican voters had a lick of self-awareness, they wouldn't be Republicans.

What did he mean by this?

I have never done that, I'm not turning my hands into a humiliating saucy mess just to get my teeth into some cheese slightly faster, are we men or brutes? Why don't I just plant my face into the middle of the fucking pie and motorboat it, then hang my mouth under the ice cream factory tap?

fucking pinhead
i'm cringing at your own lack of self-awareness

I don't know. You're still going to have no girlfriend and waste your time on a chinese image board.

Fuck Josh Whedon and fuck libcuck redditors

oh look a facebook meme picture

God emperor is a failure so you're lashing out.

Its good to get it all out, user. Let the tears flow for your own sake.

>Trump is going to jail
No hes going to prison

By globalist he means he owns shit in every country, and again, nobody who actually supported him misses the point of what he's saying, head on back to the 'dit, you rape towel.

kek

For?

>Reddit

What did r/the_donald mean by this?

If you think Trump will ever go to prison you don't know your country. Guys that rich don't go to prison, unless they steal from other guys that rich, and he hasn't and never would.

Comeys nemo

Why is it always Sup Forumsedditors? boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1493692258958/

Why do these outsiders pretend they're better than the other outsiders?

He fucked with the status quo and the nwo thats worse

you can't go to prison for getting over with the American people sorry smark
just because the DEM clique in the CIA and FBI don't like him, it doesn't mean he's going to prison, pinhead

>Comeys nemo
Yes the memo no one saw or can confirm and Comey kept quiet and afterwards said no one obstructed the case.

>Trump is going to jail
well, you said it

>Reddit

What did r/the_donald mean by this?

One subreddit is not reddit.

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/1492223981444/
Go home, cross posting anti art cancer

Nope.

reddit living in your head rent free ya friggin pinhead

please, have sex. on my hands and knees beggin ya.

You faggots will come up with a whole new batch of excuses after Comey testifies in a couple weeks too, I'm sure.

Not only does Trump not give a shit about you guys, but he's also a criminal and a moron. Maybe after all this blows over, at least a few of you will learn that idol worship is unhealthy.

When did flyover America finally get the Internet? Late 2000's?

>le butthurt Sup Forumstard
epic, simply epic

>he's crossposting from the Sup Forums bingo halls trying to lecture people on being outsiders
cringe at you rn

>They ALL took the bait

>Yes the memo no one saw or can confirm and Comey kept quiet and afterwards said no one obstructed the case
Nevermind trump trying to bully comey with that tweet saying "dont r-release our private c-conversations pretty pls"

but assault is already a crime that gets people locked up
and the constitution hasn't meant jackshit for a long time

>reddit is not reddit
Sup Forums never fails to really make me think

>You faggots will come up with a whole new batch of excuses after Comey testifies in a couple weeks too, I'm sure.
Actually it's you faggots who will come up with more fake bs Russian connections when nothing comes of Comey. Trump is not going to jail just because he triggers you kid.

Fucking drama queens, all of you.

If you think firing comey like that wont get trump into some trouble then you are retarded

>bully
Why do you liberals define everything as bullying? The world isn't your safespace.

Go back to you Sup Forums tourist fucking scum

>Yfw 8 years

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/"https://www.reddit.com"/type/op/
>4105
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/"https://www.reddit.com"/type/op/
>332

really fires up the ol' brain cells

lol the news cycle has already come and gone. what's funny about it is, with each new "story", they matter less and less. nobody is paying attention to this shit anymore outside of redditors who follow those resistdrumpfy pages.

>Actually it's you faggots who will come up with more fake bs Russian connections
Conveniently end forgets flynn and sessions

You're right. He's going to PRISON because he's a CRIMINAL.

Yet you guys defend him even though he sold you out ages ago. It's almost like you're letting someone else sleep with your wife. It's as though you enjoy it.

>Trump is going to jail

defend this

>Trump is going to jail
You said it famalam

What about them? You liberals love saying things like FLYNN! SESSIONS!!! MEMOS!!! and fail to say how Trump is getting in trouble here.

How is he a criminal? I haven't defended anything because you literally have not made a case.

Thats a joke you retard
obviously comey wouldnt feel threatened by some orange retard like drumpf you imbecile

Good job trying to change the subject tho

Whats the problem? If you started posting on Sup Forums after 2012 you're literally only here because of redditors winning the whole /q/ fiasco
your "cousins" are coming over

>I was only pretending to be stupid

lol

Why are you attacking Sup Forums for its culture? We're like this, we all think like this, this is how it is. A mod on this very board wrote an article about it, didn't you read it? This site has an alt-right policy.

I dont mean the public but rather the intelligent agencies

But I cant expect a little drumpfkin to think that far ahead

yeah, pretty much when smartphones became ubiquitous. maybe the death of net neutrality will actually make the internet a tolerable place again. mobile-positing, flyover fags can hang in their corner shit all over the carpet.

Do democrats honestly believe that anybody else believes for even a second that the Russia shit is real? It's been an excuse for losing the election and a powerplay for 2018 since the moment it started. Even the most retarded rednecks alive can see that.

>literally too dumb to understand what Trump did wrong

>If you started posting on Sup Forums after 2012
I didn't, because I'm not a fucking reddit newfag

refute it

Kike

Wish Sup Forumstards were better at banter desu

What did he do wrong?

So you've been fine with redditors invading our board for the last 5ish years and now that their """"right wing"""" posters are coming here too its upset you?

>Trump isn't a globa-

There is like 1 maybe 2 actual /leftycucks/ in this thread spamming random stuff making no argument.

>trump is gonna get impeached any day n-

Christ. Literal cancer. Why are these faggots tolerated outside of their containment board?

He asked Comey to stop investigating Flynn. Then, when he didn't stop, he fired him. Obstruction of justice right there. And while I doubt Trump is intelligent enough to have colluded with the Russians about the election, he denies ANY contact with the Russians and takes every opportunity to cover up any connections that might exist. While that's not enough to go to jail, that should be enough to prove that there's more to this story. But even if you don't think so, you still have the obstruction of justice.

Well the investigation is still ongoing :^)

I wonder why

libcuck

> still ignoring the the whole deal about drumpf threatening comey

Sup Forumsanskis will be triggered by this

Case in point

fuck off shareblue JIDF shill