God dammit Donald

God dammit Donald...

First thing to piss me off about him, right in the feels too.

nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/stasi-hed-article-1.2311902

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Th6EOlLK0DA
dnr.state.mn.us/licenserevenue/index.html
nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/stasi-hed-article-1.2311902
youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old news

that shit is from august of last year

>Britcucks don't support big game hunting

Next thing they will strip their citizens of basic self defense...

Oh wait...

Wtf i hate Trump now

Im actually a NZ expat living n this shithole, soon to be returning home.

I can smell your pussy from this side of the pond

WTF I hate Donald Trump JR now!

Why? It's sort of nature that animals get killed, in one way or another, by those higher in the food chain. Because it's a big cute looking cat, it doesn't make it any different than a chicken or a pig or a cow.

I'm slightly against hunting personally, but at the same time I don't give a fuck. Assuming he shot the animal in the head, I see no reason to be bothered. It's a quick death. Animals eat each other alive in the wild, on the other hand.

Why would he not support his son?

wtf i love immigrants now

wtf i'm with her now

Because his kids shot a leopard? Leopards are dicks. You think they'd spare your ass because of your liberal views on trophy hunting and animal conservation?

fuck off furry

Just lost all respect for these guys.

Anyone who hunts merely for pleasure has serious character flaws. It's the degeneracy of the wealthy. Being able to aim a gun and squeeze a trigger is not in the least bit manly.

Still support Trump even though he raised these coked-up degenerates.

>muh qt animulsh

Thanks for correcting the record, shills.

>implying it's not well known the trumps hunt for sport
Welcome to 7 months ago.

There's nothing wrong with legal, regulated trophy hunting you sensitive faggots. When you trophy hunt animals legally, such as lions Africa, or even deer here in the U.S, it helps to protect the animals population and protection, because the money spent on obtaining the permits to kill them goes back into protecting them; it actually gives the animals a value.

So now, niggers in Africa actually have a reason to protect lions and etc... because they are worth something, they bring money into the community.

Sanctioned and regulated hunting is extremely healthy for the animals population and protection for a variety of reasons. Redpill yourselves on this.

>the British were literally world famous for their hunting in Africa
>now its bad

behold, the modern puss that is the British """"""man""""""

I agree. Want me to kill you for the benefit of the US? I will donate 128001 dollars to the US after I've killed you, which is 1 dollars more than the worth of your life.

I'm not an endangered species being poached, you ignorant faggot. Go watch your wife get raped by a shitskin while it's still illegal for the thrill value.

I just noticed that there aren't a lot of furry animals that are red.

thats not cool at all. Hunting rare or exotic animals like that is extremely faggy though.

But this is old news, and in the greater scheme of things doesnt matter.

Jesus...

Fucking pussy, bet you're from Auckland.

So that's a no then?
I'll kill you anyway since I can just pretend to be doing it for the good of your nation.

I'll marry your wife for you so she won't be lonely too, as a token of my appreciation. Don't worry about "raped by a shitskin". Only if she misbehaves.

I love Dumps.

>b-but mr. leopard...
>oh shit what if it's a she?
>i-i'm so sorry mr or ms leopard for assuming you were a male
>i'd jsut like to say, i support the environment by recycling
>could you please not eat me?

Trump is a weak faggot and Putin's puppet. He is always afraid (of Putin, Erdogan, even el chapo). Like all faggots, he is trying to fool himself and others with tough, empty talk.

All Trump supporters are weak, emotional pussies.

Squirrels. Canadians.

Go back to being a cheerleader. Fat, un-secure, scared cheerleader.

this, people who flee their country need to be gassed

>gets mad that one jaguar is killed
>are fine with millions of cows and chicken getting killed
>"all animals are equal"

This proves that Trump isn't Hitler, therefore you shouldn't vote for him.

>Being able to aim a gun and squeeze a trigger is not in the least bit manly.
numale fagot or woman detected. hunting and killing shit is exactly what makes a man. also butchering the thing so you can take it home and eat it or make it into a coat. the only thing more manly that that is fighting other men.
youtube.com/watch?v=Th6EOlLK0DA

"Could be the shot that finishes his campaign."
As if the God emperor could be taken out in one fell swoop.
The God emperor stands in the crossfire of mini guns and these faggots pick up she'll casings as shout rriumphantly: "haha this is the one that will kill him."

Bitch please

Shit practice.

Hunting for sport is degenerate.

Hunting for food is another story.

ironic coming from an american

I would pay good money to see The Trump brothers in a cage with hungry leopards and no gun to save their tiny dicks.

Wellington actually.

Why am i a pussy for not wanting to live in Londonstan?

*insert picture of two Romanian guys wearing clothes walking down shit street*

You are all fucking idiots

They literally explained that they used it to feed the nearby village

>But this is old news, and in the greater scheme of things doesnt matter.
Yes, but these retarded Trump supporters don't care about the greater scheme of things. They think he is some kind of blue-collar millionaire supporter of the American people.

How many hardworking Americans have 2 well off boys hunting exotic animals in Africa? People need to know what a pathetic bastard they are supporting.

Dumps made it a choice between Hillary and Trump. Had they supported someone better, Bernie would have remained and the election would not be shit. But just because they sucked Donald's loud dick about "China", "I'm a great man" Hillary is going to win (ugh) AND Trump has a chance of winning (HAHAHAHA).

Give these retards a dose of reality. Trumps sons are hunting endangered animals, while your sons are dying to protect his billionaire buddies' interests.

tl;dr: HAHAHAHAHA

Leopard tastes kinda shit.

At least we're not inbreds aborted by our country, such as your nation is.

>(ugh)

why does this Swede type like a 16 year old girl?

Tried to explain that to idiots
Even went as far as explaining that deer in my state will reproduce past their food source and since they have a lack of natural predators due to human expansion that many will starve to death, a death much worse than a rifle round to the heart
Showed them exactly where hurting permit money goes to dnr.state.mn.us/licenserevenue/index.html in my state including pop/habitat management and research
But they insisted that all animals are equally important as humans and shooting then is murder (even if that's incorrect term because murder is the premeditated act of killing a human by another human)

Not a huge fan of trophy hunting myself but I understand that the money goes back into wildlife preservation and protection

Hunting is the only way for most reserves to actually not go bankrupt.

All the money from hunting goes to pay for conservation. Some places are literally just hunting farms.

>pic
Don't do it. It creates mustard gas.

>UK
>get pissed off about violence to animal

stop trying, niw its germany the king of cucks, you are old, just roll over and die.

Who invited the Saffa? Piss off ya Kaffa

GIBS MONEYS

Hello Mr. Dump.
How is your critical thinking and political mind working?

>why does this Swede type like a 16 year old girl?

Oh I see.

Well let me type like your savior:
(140 characters max)
Why are all of Donald Trumps supporters men with small hands that cannot even follow the simplest rules on an imageboard?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Why is it degenerate?

Quit being a faggot

here is the thing:

hunting in designated hunterparks actually saves endangered animals

the money made from this is used to take care of the animals and breed them

only the old ones are allowed to be shot, the hunters are beeing told who they can hunt and who not

this shit saves their population

Go to the supermarket and ask for one of pic related; make sure they understand that you need one for WALKING! Running is not good for your heart at the moment.

In order to go to an enclosed facility, to corner an animal with no way to escape and to kill it from a safe distance, just for fun and then to be obnoxious about it -> you got to have the shittiest, pussiest souls there are on this planet. The scum of the earth. To follow and admire such specimens, puts somewhere lower than that.

Nonononono: Here's the thing.
If you are allowed to, you should!
Fucking retarded romanians...

pic related: If they wouldnt have been killed, they would have starved or died from old age...

You just went full retard, never go full retard

xDDd mememaster.
Let me google something real quick xDD

xDDD nice argument pic related xDD

>nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/stasi-hed-article-1.2311902

This is a good thing. Millionaires pay loads of money to hunt one animal, that money then goes to national parks in the area to sustain habitat for the entire pride/herd.

>le using guns is too easy

youtube.com/watch?v=yJGd7G2wYuU

Fine, have some hog hunting at night with a spear, much more humane :^)

They should allow people to hunt the hunters. I'd love to put their heads on my wall.

Nature is better than Humanity.

Are all Brits this soft and faggy or is it just this thread?

Chelsea wouldn't illegally hunt game. Shows that she had parents that raised her right.

Trump just lost my vote.

hunting is manly

I love animals but as long as it is controlled, hunting is great

no, its just the many shills and plebbitors shitting up Sup Forums ever since we started contributing to Trump's campaign in a significant way

wikileaks even proves the existence of paid shills if it wasnt obvious to you before

Whats manly about killing something with a high powered rifle from a safe distance?

I would love to see a team of faggy liberals try to hunt down and kill a grizzled old hunter. It would literally be like the movie Predator, only the libs wouldn't have an Arnold on their team.

>safe distance
Kek, get a load of this guy

Take this shit to /k/, where it belongs.

Way too many of us. We don't have an awful lot of wildlife worth hunting, you have to go well out of your way to find any deer, so hunting culture is even less common than gun culture here. I've shot pigeons and squirrels for food on camping trips, and even that's more than most people have done.

hunting is not about risking your own life. hunting is about killing. otherwise our ancestors would have gone extinct

being able to kill animals without throwing a sissyfit is manly and clearly you are not manly

Wtf I love Jews now

There's nothing 'manly' about shooting animals.

If you're doing it just to be manly, you're a retard.

People hunt deer for food. for resources. This is the only good reason I can think off.

>ban hobbies I don't enjoy
Fuck off retard.

wtf i hate cheerleaders now

> I shoot at animals and leave them there

Fuck off.

Real men love nature for what it is and and recognize the fundamentals of God's Kingdom.

>First thing to piss me off about him, right in the feels too.
Alt-right cuck. All his kids are married to Jews.

Legal hunts pay for conservation efforts, that one kill probably led to the care of more endangered animals than tons of tiny donations did.

Let's be honest here Sup Forums.

Half the people here are furries that wish they would become an anthropomorphic leopard.

>post ending in 308
>/k/ek is upon us

wtf im #IllforHill now

> I'll define what a real man is for you :)

fucking pathetic.

Speak for yourself, fag.

I sound like a hippy faggot

But I stand by anti-sport hunting. We must respect the balance of nature in all of its greatness.

You cannot escape nature, friend.

cruelty to animals destroys campaigns

I'm the guy that said hunting for food is OK. It's just not manly. Nothing is manly.

If you think things are manly you're a giant fag with low self esteem. So don't project yourself unto others.

Is that why Obama keeps winning?

But they're not leaving it there. That's why it's called trophy hunting, you don't leave your trophy out to rot.

If you think it's fun to shoot animals for trophy hunting you're a fag.

>not supporting big game hunting

u gay or something?

And we're back to People enjoy different things.

Germany please the biggest game to shoot in your country is Merkel herself.

> Let's not ban pedophilia because I like fucking kids :)

Same logic. Both flawed.

You ban these 'hobbies' because they're supposed to be illegal.

You're right. Real men shoot anti-hunters.

>animals are the same as kids
Is this why all the "unaccompanied children" you import turn out to be 6 foot rapists?

>Real men love nature for what it is and and recognize the fundamentals of God's Kingdom.

t. someone who has never studied nature

> Lets not ban things because people like them

I liked to pirate movies and I liked to drive very fast. Look at those things. All banned.

As I said before if you shoot a deer or a rabbit to feed your family go right ahead, you can't just defend killing things because you like it. Doesn't work, and it has never worked for any one.

Cuck.