Can someone please explain why the black goo was so important, and if they are engineers that created us...

Can someone please explain why the black goo was so important, and if they are engineers that created us, why did they want to come to earth to destroy it? Also what exactly did david say to the last engineer? Did he warn him that the crew was dangerous and earth was a problem some how?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PsdyahvKN3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody knows most of those things because Ridley Scott wants to make 5 more movies about it

1.Black goo was a deadly virus created by the engineers.
2.They haven't really said why in the movies yet. I've seen one theory that Jesus was an engineer but when we killed him they got mad and wanted to kill us
3. I think he told the engineer that his father (Weyland) was trying to extend his life and he needed the help of the engineers.

We can't because Prometheus 2 got canceled and Covenant killed off Shaw and the Engineers to make sure there will never be a sequel.

Easy explanation for you
youtu.be/PsdyahvKN3g

maybe because the one engineer who drank the goo and disintegrated to make humans was like a lone radical, and the rest of the engineers view what he did as a mistake

That isn't an Engineer, that's an Arts & Social Science Student

I lol'd

It's not created by the Engineers, the goo was just a liquid form of the spores on their planet.

>Engineer's terraform planets by drinking black goo and sacrificing their bodies to create a bio sphere.
>On the way home to tell the other Engineers that they terraformed earth they crash land
>Human life reaches sentience without the Engineers coming back to live on world
>Millions of years later the events of Prometheus happens.
>The Engineer is mad because humans are clearly Engineer mutants that need to be gassed
>All the Engineers in covenant gathered around and looked awe struck when the ship came back because it was an ancient lost terraforming ship

No he drank it when David found them and gave it to him

Maybe the engineers can't breed and they need to replicate through a painstaking evolution based process. When man kind showed up they realized something went wrong in their overly ellaborate process on earth so they were going to go back and try again.

That's not how it went.

The archeological records in the first movie indicate the Engineers were initially friendly with humanity, and their Roman looking society in Covenant is likely another hint that they were coaching us along up to the point of Jesus's death whereabouts the relationship deteriorated.

No when they had David he found them and he gave him to them when he drank it

When David found them he released them out to them and they gave them the black goo when David found them

Sounds spiritual as fuck. Is that a biblical quote?

But then Christianity became one of the biggest religions on earth , I'd why it would deteriorate. I think I know why , Engineers want to kill the jews because jews killed Jesus. So when Hitler tried killing jews and we beat him and started being ruled by the ((())) , engineers decided that we were a plague.

Yes , this totally makes sense.

to answer your question see

because that hack lindelof wrote the script

Someone FUND THIS TRUE STORY MOVIE NOW!