How do I avoid being a fedora grade atheist?

How do I avoid being a fedora grade atheist?

Other urls found in this thread:

evolutionfacts.com/Handbook TOC.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start by not making threads about it on /pol, burger,

/thread

Dont talk about it

Check em

Avoid being anti-religion.

Religion is important part of civilization and its doubtful that we would have come so far as quickly or at all with out it.

Create your own life's purpose and just dont talk about it unless your with someone who wants an honest debate (i.e someone who matters to you)

Just be agnostic

By not making autistic rants and having a life outside of Sup Forums?

By not being an Atheist.

I'm actually going to give you some sound advice.

Don't be pretentious and understand you're views are not facts. They are approximations. You can't prove or disprove the existence of God, you can simply make a case for what's more likely.

And stop telling everyone you're an atheist. And especially stop sperging out when you see religious people.

p.s.

I'm not religious.

>Avoid being anti-religion.
That's honestly the most important part.

Just don't start your conversations with "I'm an atheist". It really helps.

Pretend to be a Christian when it'll make life easier, be an atheist when you don't have to worry about christfags

This

Even if asked about it, just dodge the question or lie

Just stop pretending religion is the source of all evil and accept humanity will always have a spiritual side wich needs to cather to.

Be an adult.

read this
evolutionfacts.com/Handbook TOC.htm

whatonearthishappening.com

Use that empathy you guys always talk about and empathise with people who believe in God

All atheists are "fedora grade". If you feel uncomfortable with it then convert to Islam and worship the creator or something.

>so far as quickly

jesus what a stupid way of looking at history

1st step is not to tell that you're an atheist when no one asks. That is like vegans always introducing themselves just to feel cool.

And remember, without religion/God the State itself will assume supremacy and implied divinity.