I'm in a town

...modeled after a Bavarian town. Do they have these in your cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRNf6nLZunA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

of course not.

Not even little French towns?

I think that the US, IS actually whiter than you muhammed :^)

yes

I know there's several in the US, like Helen, Georgia. And I know there's one in Chile called Frutillera

>O B S E S S E D

boyz in brasil

im in Ieavenworth, washington right now

I heard its modeled after a French village. IDK the difference you white ppl are all the same.
>pic related

Are you from Leavenworth?

>all those cars

No I am here for a week on vacation. I am from Washington though

The houses looks very nice
What town is?

Leavenworth, Washington State

Leavenworth, Washington, US

>photo i just took

WE

WUZ

Frutillar
youtu.be/QRNf6nLZunA

ITT: cringe

muh heritage

DAS IST RIGHT!
WIR WERE GERMAN UND SCHIESSE

>all those cars

how do we solve the car problem as it pertains to urban planning?

no, my town is a normal town, not something modeled after some other country's rednecks

>wir waren Deutsche und Scheiße!!!

Frankenmuth, Michigan is another one. They have Bronners, which advertises itself as the world's largest Christmas store. They have billboards advertising it on the Interstate 75 all the way down to Florida.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M FROM LEAVENWORTH
Wenatcheefag what's up my dude

STOP COPYING FUCKING B*VARIAN SHIT
copy Swabian things instead :)

you build mass underground mag lev stations and rail. use a combo of ped and bike only paths above ground

Yeah there's one by me that's modeled after a Danish town, except it's architecture is very inconsistent and it's in Southern California, so it's filled with Mexicans and Korean tourists lol

my parish puts on the best oktoberfest in the entire state

admission gets you free beer from the wagon all night

Is this Frankenmouth? I went there once. Literally Jew: The Town. Every single fucking house in that area is some souvenir shop or tourist trap where they try to sell you shit at expensive prices.

I went to a Dutch windmill +restaurant in SW australia. The owner gave us a tour of a windmill and spent all the time bitching about how "De english" stole his empire.

>on street parking
they do not have this in my country

unimmersive

fun fact someone from my synagogue ran a marketing campaign for them and turned it into a winter wonderland

kek

rip me dude