Advocacy for the Preservation of Western Culture) - /awpc/

The Advocacy for the Preservation of Western Culture(Formerly UPF) is a soial/political movement set to revitalize Western values, culture, and society. As well as protecting Western innocents, who have suffered so much at the hands of radical Islamists.

Our leaders have failed to secure the safety of their people, so we must take that into our own hands.

More information to follow below.

Other urls found in this thread:

apwc.boards.net/
pastebin.com/ZMPWkBJu
discord.gg/Y4PRn
apwc.boards.net
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumped for interest

Bumping for hope.

bumping for the good of my peoples. A new version of the manifesto is coming.

Our new forum: apwc.boards.net/

Our current manifesto(Not finalized): pastebin.com/ZMPWkBJu

We are trying to establish more platforms to work off of(Twitter account, FB group, etc.)

We are also compiling information and data to redpill and inform the public.

>Advocacy for the Preservation of Western Culture
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us about you progress within the next few decades.

Bump

Is this a Christian thing or just general?

General, though a lot of members are christian

There is the recognisation of christianity as part of the western civilisation, but we accept seculars too.

"The West is the best;
get in here, and we'll do the rest"

bump

Still worshipping a kike I see. Christcucks will die in a few decades. Vatican will become islamic and you cant do anything about it. You should start praising kek instead.

I see the flag of the principality of Antioch, I bump

hahhahahHAHAHHAHAHA SHISKA FUCKERS ACTUALLY THINK THEY CAN COMPETE WITH THIS. WHITE WOMEN MOVE OVER, YOU HAVE A NEW RULING CLASS

Essentially what said.

Christian values align with Western values, and part of revitalizing Western Culture also means bringing people to the Church.

The Christians of past would not stand for such actions in the world today.

It is our duty as Christians, and men of virtue to uphold and continue that.

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire."

Bump

It's part of our values, like it or not. It's not a single pope that we'll destroy the Church, there have been much worse problems, and it still stands up. I tell this as a secular.
Also, if you want to worship Kek, do it, but keep it to yourselves.

it's the sinthesis of all of europe culture, from North to south, that's why I like it.

we are not going to LARP like the rest this time, enough is enough

I'll bump your bump

Anything for traditional Latin mass Catholics? I don't really care for protestants but I do very much like the orthodox church's.

bemp

Good. God bless you.

Very nice flag btw. The colors somewhat remind me of the Faroe Islands flag (my personal favorite European flag).

Some things floating around in my head

>the flag
Looks good, better than I would think something like this would look but the colors could be better, I dont like the all white base.

Also, we need better symbols than crosses. Whether it be a boar, knight, dragon, etc, we cant just use red crosses. Seems very boring and doesnt look striking enough.

>Name
Get a better one. No, UPF/AWPC is not good enough. You need something else.

>Mascots
You need one. A historical figure or some kind of animal. Something.

Seems silly but every political party/movement has these things. It appeals to the normies.

>Values
Christianity is dead. Its just not relevant enough anymore and you probably wont be getting a new faith anytime soon. Its fine to base your values off of chrisitan ones but I would not advise listing that off in your manifesto.

And do not outright name enemies in your manifesto.

You have to keep all of these easy for the modern retard to digest. Under no circumstances can you make any parrallels with shit like Nazism or any other facist ideology.

This means you have to cite heavily on evidence, statistics, and reason.

I myself am a traditional Catholic. It is nice to see others. Many of our members are Christian, whichever denomination.

I will be promoting traditional Catholicism as much as I can. We, as trad. Catholics have been given a high duty by our Lord.

one could argue that polytheism is inherently western as it is a product of western people and not semetics

meant semites

Though it is a complete fantasy I wish we could have a revival of paganism with particular focuses on living in harmony with nature and advancement of technology.

Im getting tired of the eastern death cult religions.

Well I posted something at least

this. the West has no need for continuation of worship in this jewish sect

>Flag
I agree, the all white base makes it hard to use as an emblem.

>Name
I can take it to discussion and hold another vote, I suppose.

>Mascots
Interesting. If you have any suggestions, please.

>Values
We are largely Christian and will not change our position on that.

I absolutely agree with your second part, we do not condone unsolicited violence, white supremacy, or fascism.

We plan to fight against the current state of affairs with education, and knowledge. These must always come first before the sword.

If we have any sense of parallels to anything remotely Nazi, Fascist, or anything like that, we will be demonized and will never able to be taken seriously.

We hope to prevent future attacks, as well as possibly host fundraisers or charity events to help those affected by said attacks. Public relations is huge here, and humanitarian efforts will do everyone good.

As outlined in our manifesto, each member is allowed their own personal beliefs and opinions. But expect to see posts about becoming more involved in your church and getting people to the church.

Wonderful! Thank you.

We also have a discord chat, please join us: discord.gg/Y4PRn

Have a bump, christian burger

If you see christian history, most modern christian doctrines have strong pagan connotations of the time. Basically, christianity was watered down to accept european people into its ranks. Read the Simposium, or Stoic doctrine, and you'll see a lot of similarities with the modern christian values. What we argue is that, all in all, we have to accept our history as part of who we are now as nations. You may say christianity is dead, but pure undiluited paganism is not even felt among our people. It's a ghost of the old times, and it may have lot of less reach. Still, feel free to join us, we have to fight as a unicum for the same goals.

Whites had a reformation of chrisitanity, I think the only religious reformation ever, and christianity has been mixing with the pagan and stoic values for a long time.

Unlike other races, we didnt just inherit some strange cultish religion from a desert. We improved it. It became the most powerful religion for a long time.

However, that time is dead and gone. You cannot reverse the momentum of it. People dont believe.

I dont even believe even though I wish I did.

I repeat, we don't aim to reverse people towards christianity, but rather that we can address its cultural value. One can remain secular, or even pagan, in the movement.

I'd say that paganism would make us no better than tribal niggers in africa (only diffrence would be using metal and huts with stone foundations)

>tribal african customs according to Poland

So Christianity is the (religious) foundation of this movement although it's not a requirement and other traditionally western religions are accepted?

I'm agnostic myself but also interested in religions and I like Christianity because I was raised as a Catholic. However I feel that Christianity is majorly flawed in its egalitarianism. Everything and anything goes these days for the church and frankly they have no spine to even stand up for themselves.

If we had a culturally strong church I might even join again but as it stands I think we need a stronger set of beliefs to rally around.

>>Mascots
>Interesting. If you have any suggestions, please.

Boars can be considered an anti islamic/muslim symbol for a number of reasons. Most importantly since pork is considered unclean and avoided.

Dragons are obvious but since they are so rare on national flags it may seem people dont really care for them as a symbol. Maybe a Dragon is suitable in some kind of secondary, less important symbol.

Wolves/dogs, Eagles, and Bulls are all good.

Knights are obvious. I could go all day and list ideas but ultimately I dont think I have a strong attachment to any one of them.

>think the only religious reformation ever
lots of religions have had reformations

An eastern dealth cult with worship based around some Canaanite fire god with strange pratices of cutting skin off the dicks of babies is not a good alternative to me.

oh shit i forgot Mediterraneans, i meant slavs and germanics

A bull smacks of idolatry. A lion would appeal to Christians and Donald fanboys alike.

You burgers are the only """christians""" who still circumcise

For anyone interested here is a link to our discord chat
Come join us if youre at all interested
discord.gg/Y4PRn

I agree that the name needs to be better. Perception and first impressions are everything, that's why you can't have a word like "preservation"in the name. Even though it's correct it might come across as weak.

Come hop in the discord chat m8, we have only been doing for 2 days with no prior planning so its all changeable really
discord.gg/Y4PRn

lion or knight or both... somehow

I became really tired of hearing about this kind of abrahamic god vs that kind of abrahamic god. Its getting annoying real quick. I no longer care about muslims killing christians. Basically the same jewish nonsense.

I could tolerate some secular pagans or buddhists or even some christians who are into philosophy but I hope this stupid death cult devours itself.

Its basically cult about killing. Muslims killing others. Christians killing themselves by not defending and accepting their killers and jews just destroying nations.

>I have never seen christianity beyond american sectarianism, therefore christianity as a whole is bad

Egalitarianism is something that has to do with equality of opportunity, that is the condition that gives everyone the chance to pursue his goals. Christianity with its concept of salvation is very similar, so the "sinners", if they sin willingly, are not considered posirively. This has led a lot to the idea that struggle for salvation, and therefore meritocracy, can have a lot to do with christian theology. As I said, there are a lot of complementary points in the ideological and philosophical aspects, and that's the main idea. We do not reject classicism, on the opposite, we endorse it happily as part of western ideas. Also, I am secular myself, so don't make yourself a problem to join, we await anyone who is willing to make a serious effort for its respective communities.

Western history is a continuum. As many of you have said, we improved and reformed christianity. Its inspiration has mainly a cultural imprint, more than anything else, at least as I see it.

the forum is here, we need it to be active
apwc.boards.net

Operations are soon to start.

>name isn't good enough

So first it's:
>United Progressive Front

Then it's:
>People Against Radical Islam

Then it's:
>Advocacy for the Preservation of Western Culture

How many name changes you want pham?

We do it to save our civilisation as a whole mainly, and christian philosophy is part of it, that's what we want to get across. I am secular myself, so, don't make yourself any problem to join us, even if not christian. You said it yourself, we need unity, not division and conflict, and this group is a first important step towards this goal.

This makes zero sense. Let me tell you why

Christianity and Liberalism are incompatible. This is why the first Liberals murdered Christians. What you call 'Western Culture', what do you mean? If you mean Liberal secular degeneracy and democracy that has existed since the enlightement then I want no part of it.

We need a return to when Europe actually knew itself and was basically authoritarian, religious, xenophobic, and intolerant. None of this Americana BS which is what led to the diversity agenda in the first place. We dont need 1900s Europe, we need 1000s Europe.

The second one was never offical, some idiot made that thread and got reprimanded

Most won't reach for it, we'll end up doing the same islam does.
times are different, doing it immediately would just lead to being isolated and excluded, making us lose in the start. We must act thoughtfully, if we want to win.

Alternate names
>Western Front/Western Front Party
>Restitutor Orbis
>Western League
>People's Sovereignty Party
>NeoWest National Party
>People's National Party
>Western Revival Front
>Western Recontruction Party
>Great Western People's Movement

Just a few but we should get the ball rolling on this.

Still, what made us truly become as we are is the progression and change, while most remained the same for millenia. That's what made us prevail until now. Now, in fact, it's Change... or be changed.

The only way to preserve Western Culture is to be the first to reach the Singularity. That's the end game. If you can get that, then you have the real knowledge and weapon.

China and others are after this. We need to be first.

Bump for crusades to constantinople.
All european nations should arm this new christian force fighting under this baner like un but without the un;s influence.

>apwc.boards.net/
you fuckers are banning Tor exit nodes. Fix that!

we changed, and now we are rotting. You can say Islam is weak, but they are not under threat in terms of their existence. Nor are any other groups in the world

>Christianity
Gay. God doesn't exist, plebs.

Secular or gtfo

I think It's really important to reject Modernity in its entirety for the West to survive. What's needed is an ideology of life ind of like a religion with sets of rules to obey and to correctly guide people through their lives.

The new beliefs need to incorporate the best of the old and whatever is needed to get birthrates back above replacement level (basically restoring patriarchy). So unfortunate as it is I'm afraid that women need to be discouraged form pursuing education, maybe not prohibiting it but at least emphasizing the alternatives like homemaker and motherhood as valuable and socially rewarding.

Then we need communities that follow the ideology to live within the current system and weather it until l the current system rots away of itself.

The communities will also need to shelter themselves from harmful progressive indoctrination that mainly comes through schools and mass-media so they remain culturally intact. Private schooling is a must. The Mormons are great inspiration for this.

Well, these are just some ideas of mine. Personally I don't have time to be involved in any movement at this point in my life although I might consider it later.

Aye it's me plague

you get it more than anyone else who has posted thus far. fuck, people need to read this guy.

it's a useful social cohesion tool

fuck you.

Add right of life into the manifesto (Individualism part), and how right of life implies right to defend oneself from violence, and so, the universal right to bear arms, as already seen in English Common Law.

Very nice. I will have a look through the pastebins.

As a secular myself I have to disagree. Religions are without a doubt vastly superior to secularism.

Religions are a premade set of values and beliefs handed down through the ages. They incorporate what works to keep a society socially healthy. There are many traditional beliefs incorporated in religions. These beliefs are not just random they have been discovered through trial and error over time.

Religions couldn't have lasted as long as they have if they were based on dysfunctional social traditions. This is totally the opposite of the beliefs of modernity which are totally tearing society apart and wont last for more than a few generations. People who live according to the beliefs of modernity are literally going extinct, this is how flawed Modernity is.

But you might ask "why has religion/christianity declined then in the favor of modernity?". Short answer: even though it's toxic to society, Modern beliefs are superior for the individual to thrive in an Industrial society. People who adhere to modern beliefs are better cogs in the gears of production and gain more personal benefit. Modernity and Industrialism has been hollowing out tradition, religion and society ever since the industrial revolution.

Finally I'd like to add that while a religion's set of beliefs might be rigid, it doesn't need to constrain you. Most people benefit form this rigidity because they have no time or can't be bothered to discover morals or social norms on their own. Real thinkers will do this anyway and are not constrained by religion.

Why don't you just join American renaissance

So, PEGIDA basically?

This is what happens when some autistic reddit teenager gives up on Bernie sanders and decides to swallow the red pill.

That's a sweet flag

At least they are doing something. They will probably learn a lot from it. And there's also the saying: all greatness starts from humble beginnings.

>we need to knowingly tell lies to keep people in line
I'm OK with this as long as I'm one of the people telling the lies and not one of the people in line.

This. Religion are "social technologies".

Basic truth: the only thing that matters in the long run is the ability of a civilization to perpetuate itself. This is the principal thing social technologies need to ensure. Any civilization that does not regenerate itself is bound to disappear and any that guarantee its own self-perpetuation will outlive the others, no matter how barbaric or dull (Islam) it may be.

>pony avatars
>rules mentioning nazis and shit
>anti-x threads

You guys also need to define some clear goals for what this group is supposed to do. Yes you have a mission which is to save the West but how is this group going to do it?

This is really important because a lot of people (especially here) will be interested in this cause but if this becomes just a group of likeminded people without direction then nothing much will be achieved and groupmembers will become bored/disintrested.

Some examples of goals or activities:
-creating and/or spreading effective propaganda to counter progressivism/Modern ideology
-creating a plan for how to save the West based on tradition and what works
-research of Western history and achievements to emphasize positive aspects that can be taught (or used for propaganda)
-philosophical reading and discussion with a focus on cultural renewal
-creating a new ideology/belief-system for communities
-perhaps real world activities like hanging up posters or stickers or even founding a political party and having speeches
-etc

My point is that you need something concrete, in-your-face, of what you are doing. Maybe not yet at this point but certainly later and better sooner than later. Also be realistic with what you attempt to do with the members you have and the time they can dedicate. Make it fun for the members and avoid at all costs a depressing/angry atmosphere like for example on stormfront. The guiding emotion must be love for the West, our people and their achievements.

Just my 2cents of advice.

This is a cringe fest.

Duly noted. I thank you for your input, brother. Genuinely. I am compiling a recommended reading list for our members so that they may educate themselves before attempting to educate others.

I think you would be a fine addition to our movement, if you choose to do so.

Augustus describes the modern millennial "couple" perfectly.

top kek.