bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-36909206
rt.com/uk/353687-gunman-standoff-armed-police/#.V5ncIT0uGxk.twitter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation
arewethere.yt/The-Happening-Tellers-Happening-/48405.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soz no sauce

rt.com/uk/353687-gunman-standoff-armed-police/

Well spotted OP.

Let's get comfy guys. Its already midday in much of Europe, its been too long without a happening.

It's probably another Raoul Moat. English muzzies are tamer than their continental counterparts.

LORD KEK HAS LANDED ON THE BRITISH ISLES

>rural town of Smallfield, Surrey

Probably just some old dude getting too far in over his head with domestic issues

>rt.com/uk/353687-gunman-standoff-armed-police/
Probably. Can't imagine anything in Surrey other than perhaps a middle class, middle aged white guy has gone off the rails after this wife left him.

>no Injuried
>nobody dead

Yeah not really a happening

>GUNMAN IN STANDOFF SOUTHERN ENGLAND
>gun
>England

I thought they binned those.

Stop trolling guns are banned in the uk.

Tbf there was that party in Surrey the other day full of blacks somebody got shot at and died

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-36909206

Oh I remember him. He was great to throw back in the faces of those Brits using the 'we don't have gun violence like those evil Americans' meme.

Likely yes. But in this current year, you've got to consider anything until confirmed otherwise

Wait. I thought England had strict gun control? How is this happening?

JUST GIVE ME ONE FUCKING DAY WITHOUT A HAPPENING. WHAT HAVE WE AWOKEN.

PRAISE

Not for the farmers.

Most likely some middle age guy who's having a mid life crisis. Unlikely to kill anyone.

Need a Bong to break down the ethnic make up of community, racial demographics by block and topography!

Only knives have a bin it campaign, sadly

probably some ex banker who has been taking coke everyday since he was sacked and now has run out of money so he's going to an hero himself

Stop being racist

They always happen when we're asleep or barely awake ffs

u wot m8

>holed up in house

its either a criminal who was about to get arrested or a muzzie who was being raided for extremism

Strict gun control but guns aren't banned, it's a rural town so probably a farmer (who can easily get guns)

Habbenning

Khorne

plstheshooterbewhite

Kindly gas yourself

Please.

jam

Small town only farmers, then why is the witness bitching about crime and vandalism?

lame, I need more happenings to keep me entertained

Middle aged men going mental, killing close family and friends with a shotgun then blowing their brains out is our traditional mass shooting you hobbit cunt, have some respect.

rt.com/uk/353687-gunman-standoff-armed-police/#.V5ncIT0uGxk.twitter

Spaghettigets

And they say you have no culture

Because it's on the outskirts of London

Honor killings are your culture now?

It'll just be some nigger chimping out, not a happening

we're becoming more like the USA everyday

Deus Kekus

You kill your wife and kids, then yourself when they get too mardy or you go into financial ruin. Pakis don't have the monopoly on honour killings you know.

>guns in the UK
WOW YOU DONT SAY?

Call it off lads, its just some druggo whose saying "im a free man of the land".

Probably no muzzies involved.

No habbenings in Englands yet

> he is saying ‘I’m a free man of the land.’”

hahaah

>tfw
>i live in Surrey

There won't be a happening in England, only Cuckland (known formally as Scotland)

>surrey
drunk gun with a air rifle

please be muslim
>please be muslim
please be muslim
>please be muslim
please be muslim
>please be muslim
please be muslim
>please be muslim
please be muslim

"Free man of the land"
gunman confirmed Sup Forumstard

sorry friend but you're wrong

The guy on the left is polish

ok

UK is
59% Christian
25% No Religion
4.5% Muslim
1.3% Hindu
Then less than 1% Buddhist, Jewish and Sikh

87% White
6-7% Asian (Includes both South Asian and East Asian, mostly poo-in-loo but about 1% Chinese)
3% Black
2% Mixed Race
1% "Other"

Confirmed. Polish backpacker.

Godspeed, UK.

Need the break down of Smallfield, Surrey
Also team Larry or Palmerston.

That only proves that Polish men aren't capable of living with foreign black people, so we shouldn't take any immigrants

bet it's a pikey.

Is being submissive part of the plan?

>6-7% Asian (Includes both South Asian and East Asian, mostly poo-in-loo but about 1% Chinese)

poo-in-loo is indian, most "asians" in the uk are muslims from pakistan

>Includes both South Asian and East Asian
>mostly poo-in-loo

Why do you faggots do this? I don't understand. Here we don't call pakis or indians asians.

>59% Christian

Seems too degenerate to still be that Christian. When I think of British society today I think of either the type of white trash scouse scum that go on Jeremy Kyle or I think of wogs.

It's a small village, which is small enough to have no major sources on it online, which in the UK means it's gonna be 99% Hu-white.

Nah Indians are the biggest group overall it's just many of them are Muslim...

But how did he get a gun? Is it that Englands neightbor nations have lax gun laws! It was Indiana wasnt it?!?

It isn't part of my plan, but as picture shows that young Polish man is too easily submissive to the black man
Which leads to
Polish society is incompatible with Muslims or blacks

>le England has no guns meme

I find your flags highly problematic. Please take the Southern Cross off of them or at least put a crescent on there as well. You need to be more inclusive. Thanks.

It's people who identify as Christian unfortunately but virtually no Brits are legit, it's pretty hard being a Christian here tbqh when I'm surrounded by degenerates and heathens everyday.

>Surrey
It's a farmer threatening to kill himself most likely

>freedom
>england

He has surely incurred the wrath of the Eternal Anglo for this stunt.

Beady.
Eyes.

It's not hard at all to get a shotgun if you live in a village or in the countryside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equivocation

this is just the shooter from the pool party in surrey the other day

black people in surrey

things that can't continue, wont.

“It’s pretty bad here. There’s a guy in his house with a firearm refusing to get out,”

This is not a happening. It's a thing.

ISLAM
MEANS
PEACE

Dunno about you lads but i like a bit of aryan blood with my tea in the morning desu senpai

banter mighty

Nah, Jeremy Kyle is trash TV incarnate. Not representative of anything. UK's pretty degerate though.

It's easy in the city if you're not a gobshite

>Here we don't call pakis or indians asians.
You also don't have a census containing ethnic information lel

Think this is related to a shooting at a a pool party in a Surrey mansion.

Idiots rented their mansion out to a bunch of Dindu's and there was a murder or something.

arewethere.yt/The-Happening-Tellers-Happening-/48405.htm

The Happening Approaches

Inshallah Sadiq

>drug raid

But I thought drugs were harambe?

Gunman possibly identified as right-wing extremist Samuel Hyde.

>A business owner from Smallfield, who also wished to remain anonymous, told the Mirror that he believes the incident began as a drug raid.

>“I’ve heard rumours that it started off as a drug raid and I believe the chap in there has got a gun and he is saying ‘I’m a free man of the land.’”

>I'm a free man of the land.
>Am i being detained?

How long have you had this prepared, croat-friend?

It's full of Middle Class actors taking the piss out of the poor, while the government enacts genocidal policies against them.

One day we will hang you all.

B-but we're all the same??? The BBC and our education system said so???

I got it from here, my dear bong.

That show goes looking for people like that

You're a mong

Here are our immigration sources for 2014

Poles generally respect customs of their hosts, when in Rome...

>A business owner from Smallfield, who also wished to remain anonymous, told the Mirror that he believes the incident began as a drug raid.

>“I’ve heard rumours that it started off as a drug raid and I believe the chap in there has got a gun and he is saying ‘I’m a free man of the land.’”

GUNMAN CONFIRMED NEO-NAZI METH DEALER SAM HYDE

That's just one year buddy.

tip: In the UK any non-criminal can purchase a licence to own any gun as long as it isn't a pistol, fully automatic, or a semi automatic centrefire rifle.

>you're a mong

translation: allahu akbar infidel we pakis dindu nuffin

Shiet, did we annex Tasmania or something?