1. You are country

1. You are country
2. Do you enjoy massages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aaQL4S-Qxsk?t=11m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is it about wh*Tes (women in particular) that makes them so susceptible to oriental mumbo-jumbo like yoga, qi, "traditional" medicine, random eastern religious images, philosophies, etc.?

The same thing that makes niggers and Muslims so susceptible to western advertising. They are just dumb cunts.

Yea, sure.
You know, that feeling of a close contact with other human being, it helped me to surpass the "tfw mo gf" feeling back in the day.

>You know, that feeling of a close contact with other human being
No, I don't.

Yes

No

Who was in the wrong here?

Think of you as a child, putting your head on your mothers' legs and her caressing your hair, that sort of feeling.

Okay, now you are upsetting me. I don't have such memories.

Well, crap. Want an imaginary hug?

Massages are how I lost my virginity. No girl will turn down a massage. And you can slowly work up to pleasuring her and she begins to trust you and allow you to fuck her. Massaging a girl before sex gives you mind blowing orgasms and bucket loads of cum too

Sure

what the fuck is this

*hugs*

/ourguy/

I watch massage videos on jewtube
This guy is great, I love the ears and hair crack
youtu.be/aaQL4S-Qxsk?t=11m6s

>tfw no man would do this to my boyclit while massaging

HAHAHAHAHAHA look at this dumb loser faggot lol

Fucking lucky bastard! I want his job!

>this guy gets paid to touch hot women's bodies meanwhile I've never even held hands with one

Thanks for the four (You)'s.

>tan until you get BLACK
>fake african accent
>Call yourself masseur who is versed in the ancient Afro-Turkic massage style of KARA BOGA
>fuck dumb white women

Easy.

lucky bastard

also I got a massage from a young vietnamese girl I had a boner the whole time cause she was being rough

Tfw i havent had human contact other than handshakes at the occasional awkward hug in the last 10 years. I need the touch of a human

I need to start a massage business asap!!!

he's not even hiding it

Ive fapped to dong longs (or whatever his name is) videos before. He is so good with his hands and the women he massages are sexy

Massages are bullshit, aren't they?

The ones posted on this thread probably are
Real massages can be helpful when done correctly and very painful if done badly

Messages feel amazing, you guys should try it. Better than sex.

It removes tension from tight areas.

Follow your dreams

>tfw will never have random women wanting me to give them foot massages

No
Only macho here

0:28 AAhhh buga buga!

Doesn't this guy have a YouTube channel?