So, will it be Spider-man 3 or The Return of the King?

so, will it be Spider-man 3 or The Return of the King?

Terminator 3 tier.

Alien 3

John Wick 2 was good but it really was a lot more over-the-top and silly than the first one. I have a bad feeling they'll overdo it in the third movie.

The Godfather Pt 3

Return of the king was shit too
>inb4 manchild asshurt

>even making it past Fellowship

RotK. The John Wick franchise benefits from the fact that there isn't a lot of deep storytelling going on there. We get a half-assed motive for Wick to be furious at people, then two hours of gun-fu.

John Wick 3 will probably be some assassins desecrate his wife's grave to draw him out with Ian McShane lecturing them on provoking the devil, and then lots more killing.

Friday the 13th part 3

>I can't disagree or I'm an asshurt manchild
Damn, outplayed

gg ez mid boys.

pls commend

It will be a prequel and will depict the night of the impossible task.

I agree. It's not that they couldn't still fuck it up but they probably won't. If they meet the very simple formula and match the aesthetic it'll be fine. I'm not sure how they're going to give it a ultimate challenge feel though since that's already John Wick's things. Maybe fighting some of the world leaders of the assassin's guild

>John Wick 3 will probably be some assassins desecrate his wife's grave to draw him out with Ian McShane lecturing them on provoking the devil, and then lots more killing.

I can see that you made no attempt to watch it. Its not too complex, good and pretty insane action with a lot of small stuff like the reloads and executions that makes it thrilling fictional adventure.

I guess it wouldn't get through to some jaded fat cunt who overwatches tv/movies while loading up on corn chips and soda that tastes like cough syrup.

Why does he hold his gun at an angle when aiming up close sometimes?
Is that a real operator move or do they just do it to look tacticool

I hope they will tone it down. Too much things happend in 2

some asshole asked this on quora look it up

It's called Center Axis Relock and it's supposed to make you faster and more accurate

It's going to be so good, maybe even better than the first 2, but not RotK level. I guess the only way they could make it that GOAT is by bringing in Max Payne and have him go after Wick.

Center Axis Relock. Provides optimal reaction time and target acquisition in close quarters, primarily with handguns.

or the payday crew
speaking of which, payday movie when?

They need new writer

>Morpheus I need your help.
>Okay the bad guy is here and here is a gun
>Oh thanks, usually I need the continental for this exact same purpose

My guess it will go the way of the matrix franchise, granted, if they stop at 3. John wick 1 was action kino, 2 was a lot of action with a little nonsense mixed in, and a very Keanu Reeves ending...that ending lolololololol. Anyway if they do decide to go the way of more than 3 movies then I'll say Die Hard.

John Wick vs the world?

>dotards on Sup Forums

If he dies, ROTK. If he lives, Spiderman 3.

ROTK if they keep up the use of heavy background symbolism and coins.

these movies are great

Loved the first one

was really hyped for Chapter 2 but it was pretty meh t b h

the continental thing seemed so much cooler in the 1st one, guess less is more after all

John Wi3k

Well, they already have the setup of him having a bounty on his head, so it can only really be that. I can imagine more personal stuff happening on top of that

Logan tier. Screenshot this post.

Favourite moments?

It'll depends on how many headshots he achieves