>being impaled through the chest killed him

How? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

za.ign.com/logan/106995/feature/x-23-movie-more-likely-to-be-its-own-film
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

too big of a wound to heal, try to keep up

who gives a shit
good riddance

That's where his mutant regeneration gene was stored. Caspere knew this.

drinking too much of the anti mutie fluoride water

I'm sorry, what?

Quality post

He's older, his regeneration power are getting weaker. That mean his adamantium inside him is now poisoning him and making him even weaker.

being impaled trought the chest is now fatal.

If we're all being honest with ourselves, it was clearly a plot device. The comic book wolverine is so unbelievably powerful that a movie about him couldn't possible have these themes of familial duty in them. It would just be pure and unadulterated capeshit.

I am not a comic reader and felt kind of lost with LOGAN. Why didn't they explain the background plot?
Where are the other mutants, why is profX senile, why has Logan lost his powers, what where those incidents profX regretted etc etc

so how old was he when he died? around 300 years old?

He was born in early 1800s right?

Correct
The comics don't explain it. Wolverine is dying from adamantium poisoning and Xavier killed a lot of the students at the school with a mind spasm. He's now a wanted man.

origins shows him fighting, fully-grown, in the civil war, so I'd assume he was born in the early 1800s
which means he would have been 229 years old

>comic book wolverine literally got vaporized by a nuke and still survived

Spoilers you idiot

Logan dies
Xavier dies from a clone of Logan
Caliban kills himself via grenade
the rest of the X-men are dead
also you're a faggot

He's Canadian. If you kill him he wins.

Kek

I was just kidding. I don't watch capeshit.

Das gay

Don't try to understand the logic of capeshit, it will give you a headache

Logan is capekino

Did he really have to be a hero to those kids? This flick went to shit right around when Xavier died. Cliche, formulatic, and ultimately useless, just trowing Logan's legacy away. It would have been better as a noir-esque film with just him as a washed out old man and no hero business.

If you weren't such a mouth-breathing retard busy shoving popcorn in your face, then you would have noticed how they mentioned and showed multiple times that Wolverine's healing power is decreasing with his age and he's no longer able to heal certain wounds.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Rather then the legit retards who like super heros

yeah, this movie would've been so much better without any character development or significant action

It's not because of his age. It is because the genetically altered food products the doctor created was supressing his mutant abilities/healing factor. The weakening of his healing factor was also causing the ademantium inside of him to poison his body.

They literally explained everything but you have ADD and you're so used to being spoonfed that unless people in the movie do boring exposition you can't understand shit about the plot.
Xavier is old, old people get dementia.
The other xmen are dead because Xavier killed them when he started manifesting his dementia.
Other mutants aren't born because of cures in the water and food supply for mutation.
Logan hasn't lost his power, the adamantium has weakened them significantly because it's poisonous.

>watched Logan with a group of about 200 on a stream
>everyone is pissing and moaning that "a tree killed him"
>nobody paid attention to the fact that Logan was on the verge of dieing over the course of two fucking hours.

>"action" for the sake of a hollywood blockbuster
>contrived, forced, and predicable "character development"
No one cared about the kids, no one cared about the dumb villain, no one cared about the ridiculous plot hinging on crossing some imagery border. It should have been about Logan, not Logan being a hero for nobody.

Now this is control damage.

Have you ever noticed how movies these days can't do anything implicitly, they have to have always something happening, they can't take their time with establishing shots and so on?
It's because the public is becoming functionally retarded.

>completely inert metal
>poisonous
Doesn't add up. What also doesn't add up is the adamantium itself: how does it cover his joints while still allowing him to move? The answer is it doesn't, which means his limbs can be cut off at the joints, and his back cleaved in two at the vertebra And yet in all the years he's been alive, his not lost one joint, not even a finger. A load of bullshit when such a simple premise doesn't even hold up under scrutiny.

spoiler this shit you asshole

Oh I get it, you were just trolling. I fell for your ruse

Why does every single detail about the backstory of a movie have to be explained now to people? Just accept at some point in between the other movies that they all died and were killed off by the government. They kind of give hints about chemicals in food and water being responsible for mutant infertility.
On a related note, prequels almost always suck because the creators feel like they have to explain everything about the backstory of the original work and it cheapens the original and feels like the audiences are too stupid to work things out for themselves in their brains.

He has no bones. Natural ones, anyways.
Which turns out to be required for a more indefinite life span.

It doesn't but this one was so boring that the plot/ lackluster action couldn't sustain my interest

I'm not baiting, and I'm also not that poster. Just breaking down what a mess the premise is when you even begin to think about it. Tendons can't be made of metal, which means there is no adamantium connecting his joints, and he can be torn apart, cut, etc from there. I don't understand how Sup Forumstards can eat this tripe up without question.

this movie was a crock of a shit
if anyone else thinks otherwise is a fucking retard
he lived through the Asian dynasty era how the fuck is he gonna die now to a tree trunk
literally pandered to the gorefags

Didn't have a metal skeleton.

People tend to not be autistic, user.
Basically no superpower that is interesting is realistic.

No, I'd say you're autistic or just a retard if you buy into a premise that doesn't hold up to even surface level scrutiny. I'm not writing an essay on the artistic merits of capeshit, I'm pointing out the obvious deficiencies of the premise. You're fallacy does nothing to counter them, and just outs you as the actual autistic retard who swallows tripe of this level.

Did you even watch the movie??

>no one cared
>projecting this hard
it's one of the most highly-rated superhero films of the past decade

Why are so many people bitching about Logan losing his healing factor? Why can't that just be the premise of the movie? Days of Future Past didn't even bother with setting up the Sentinel-infested apocalypse, and it doesn't get half the flack Logan get's because of its premise.

The X-Men are dead and Logan's healing factor is failing. Accept this movie as an amazing Elsewolrds tale.

Best post. Rip Frank

The Adamantium did not poison him, pay fucking attention sometime.

You're wrong, actually.

isn't his ribcage covered with adamantium? how did anything go right through his body?

His healing factor is the only reason he could live with a skeleton coated in adamantium. Now that it's weakened it's starting to poison him. He explicitly says it in the film you gay idiote dumb hed

Because hugh jackman can't play him forever but instead of just saying that and moving the fuck on marvel decides that you can now grow out of having a healing factor. fuck off you dumbass' apologising for shit writing.

>that scene were logan is struggling to get one of his claw out
>has to pull it out and it's all messy and super painful

Don't know why this one got to me the most

why dont the bad guys just use sleeping gas?

>"Huh, so this is what it feels like."
Teared up.

Was Logan really even a mutant all along?

>marvel

>why did they have to create a story for his final appearance
>why didn't Logan just say "my actor is too old bye"
Are you a retard?

no he was just a real human bean

only his bones are

shit can still go through his ribs

Is the little girl gonna out grow her adiantum bone implants or will they stunt her growth?

For all the shit-talking you people do about capeshit I'm fucking stunned at how many of you didn't understand aspects of this film that were outright explained within the film.

she doesn't have coated bones

only the claws

they would probably have coated the bones when she would have stopped growing as an adult

I can't tell if they're actually retarded or not.

I need to play this game again, can't find a torrent anywhere though shit sucks

>keep telling a dying Xavier that it wasn't him that did it over and over to make sure that his friend don't die thinking it was him that killed him
>"it's got water"

Honestly not trying to shitpost or anything but how marvel can compete with that.

I think only her claws are covered

>Pre order came in the mail today
>Came with a black and white version
Is this going to be a thing now? I don't get the appeal

Sure they do, difference being in the old man logan version of the comics it was wolverine that actually killed the X-men. All the villains teamed up and it was Mysterio that tricked him into killing all the X-men, thinking they were villains. Probably too dark for a movie origin.

Oh and the venom symbiote took over a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

But how does it impaled him in the first place?
Some wood went through his adamantium ribs?

What the fuck? Get your shit together user.

>you see his hand twitches all the time
>everytime he brings out his claws his hands bleed because it cuts the nerves and tendons around there
>you then realize that because of his slow healing ability those things are not healed completely and that causes the constant twitching

3D tech wasn't new either and yes black and white is a cool new thing.

what else could being impaled on a wooden branch else imply ?

>he took too much serum
>explained taking that much will kill him
>paired with his fucked up adamantium poisoning
>no more regenerating
>fatal wounds are now fatal

geez I wonder how he died

>strongest metal on earth
>wood can penetrate it
Why didn't they used that in the first place. Some good old bow and arrow

the human ribcage isn't a metal plate
it's a cage of ribs

meaning it has open space between the ribs
meaning something can pierce through

an in this instance the director of the movie had a wooden branch pierce through the open spaces of his ribcage

deal with it

za.ign.com/logan/106995/feature/x-23-movie-more-likely-to-be-its-own-film

17 more years of loliverine. How do you guys feel about this?

but the sternum hold the ribs together so they wouldn't open like that. And since his sternum is adamantium too I doubt it can break by a little pressure

>what is heavy metal poisoning

It was not on the ribcage
The branch pierced from the back of his right side and went through his guts, then X-24 stabbed him in the chest twice

It's better than casting a nigger.

You do know how a ribcage looks like, don't you?

>didn't use berserker barrage even once
>didn't finish off his punkass clone with Weapon X

Movie is trash.

I'm fine with this

>>didn't use berserker barrage even once

Did you not watch the end of the movie?

>It should have been about Logan, not the villain, or the kids or him being a hero

So... you fucking idiot, just 2 hours of James Howlett the Uber driver that gets angry but doesn't use his powers.

Is that what you want retard?

Why cant it be both?

A tree root went through his entire lower abdomen nigga

>projecting

What a sniveling faggot reply

He didnt actually die. The kids are just dumb

The clone didnt die either

yeah, no
It went through his spine and ribs/sternum

>Spine and sternum

Those are in the middle of the torso, does that look in the middle to you?

You guys are both faggots for caring so much.

Wow.

The joints thing just blew my mind. Unfortunately, it's just capeshit until someone autiskis out about healing factors.

Heemgas doesn't work on him
As we all know rape culture promotes ghe use of things like sleeping gas
In turn this makes sleeping gas basically murder since rape ia the worst crime white males can commit and they're always committing it
Logan heals from all wounds and in turn would heal from heemgas because it's a by product of toxic male masculinity and therefore a wound on society, something Logan would heal.

Kek

*Ding ding* Winner *ding ding*

moty desu

Da fuqqing fuq?

>heemgas

I would say that is middle-upper right side of the abdomen, not through spine+ sternum

So i think it went through there